Kim Jongin-ssi

Exo-Planet

He was standing in front of the dance room. The door was slightly open and he was looking through that slit. A dance class was on, I knew as I heard the music. I walked towards him. He was staring at the dancers who were a bunch of seniors in their last year of school.

I went over and took his arm and pulled him out of the corridor, no matter how much he tried to swing free.
"What are you doing?" he asked, looking at me.
"What am... I doing? Should I not be the one asking? Yah, you were the one who disappeared after I set up the seat for you. I've been looking for you for 20 minutes already! You don't even have a sorry and the first word you say is 'Mworago'?" I said, my temper heated up.
"Keurae, mian," he said.
"That's right, sorry you are and you should be e-, wait... what?" I said.
"Mian," he repeated, no feeling of sorry in his voice and he even looked away when saying it.
I rolled my eyes at his attitude, "Heol~ Okay, let's get back to class. Kaja," and I spun round then suddenly, I felt a vibration in my blazer pocket. I took out my phone and looked at the screen. The Pixel System notification cloud hovered above my apps. I clicked it open and looked at all the missed messages I had from Chanyeol and Suho.
I was reading and didn't even notice Jongin peering over my shoulder until he said, "Are you... hokshi...?"
I turned round in shock then bounced back from him, "W-what?"
"...SM?" he asked.
"You... y-you, how do you know?" I asked.
"I'm from Exo-Planet too," he said.
My jaw dropped open, "You're an SMer?"
He nodded then put his finger on his lips, "But don't tell anyone. I'm not supposed to be here. I just thought I could come to Earth sometime and escaped the house without my bodyguard knowing."
"Bodyguard?" I asked but then I saw the clock ticking just behind Jongin's head. We were already 30 minutes late now.
He was about to reply but I grabbed his arm and we started running down the corridors (no speed walking this time) and within 5 minutes, we were at Miss Jung's room.
 
We walked in, timidly opening the door. The whole class just happened to be copying notes from the board and was silent as we made our entrance. Around 60 pairs of eyes looked up at us. I found my face turning hot as I hated attention. I looked at Suho who gave me a look asking 'What happened?'. 'Mian' I mouthed back.
Luhan and Chanyeol were staring too.
 
Miss Jung shot a glare at us, "35 minutes late... Why might that be?"
I was about to speak but Jongin spoke first, "Sorry, it was my fault, Miss. I asked her to take me around school since it's my first day and we totally forgot about the time."
"Oh keurae? Forgot about the time? Well... I guess it'll be easy to just say that I happened to forget to ask the cleaners to clean my classroom. After school detention both of you! Now get back to your seats and finish copying all three boards of notes before you leave my classroom!" she shouted and pointed a finger to where Jongin was allocated to sit.
We both walked to the back of the classroom and I got a jotter for Jongin then the whole class started copying again after the big and humiliating drama.
Kim Jongin ssi... he seemed like a really nice person. I wonder what kind of power he has in SM.
I was copying down my notes and I heard a 'psss' from my left and saw Luhan circling his own cheeks and then pointing at me.
I put my hands on my cheeks. They were hot. I looked away from him then quickly shielded my face so that he wouldn't be able to make fun of me anymore.
 
At lunch time, Suho and Chanyeol both questioned me about what happened but I didn't tell them anything as Jongin's words flashed through my head. I didn't see him around at all either.
I had went to get my books for the next period just before the end of lunch and I saw Kris at his locker taking out a bunch of pink letters and heart shaped cards and putting them in a paper bag. Wow, this guy... and his popularity.
"Annyeong, Kris," I said.
He turned over to me, "Eo. Haven't seen you for a few days," he said, putting the paper bag in his own bag then shutting his locker.
"What are you talking about? We had practice just yesterday. You kidding me on, aha!" I said, thinking back to yesterday when he was helping Tao with his powers but who still hasn't got anywhere yet.
He looked at me with a confused expression and went up to me then he put his hand on my forehead and his other one on his, "Maybe a slight fever..."
I found myself turn red at the sudden drama-like action then backed away. At this point, the bell rang for the start of period five. I bowed a good bye to him then turned away and headed for Maths.
 
It was finally after school. I met Jongin in the Chemistry room. I thought he might not turn up but I was wrong, he was already there. Quicker than I could imagine because it had only been 1 minute since the bell had gone and I had come from Biology which was just the floor above.
"Wow, you're quick," I said, taking my bag off and lying it down on a table.
"Eo, sorry that I got you into this. I shouldn't have gone off," he said.
"A-aniya, it's okay," I said, taking the chalkboard duster and swiping it across the blackboard.
He took a wet paper towel and cleaned up the benches which still had a lot of stains from the last experiment done. I could just imagine Miss Jung asking her class not to tidy and leaving everything to us.
"Jongin ssi... so, what type of power do you have in SM?" I asked.
"I can control water."
"Water? Ohhhh~ That's the same as Suho aha," I said.
"Suho? The smart kid who every one of our teachers like?"
"Ne~ He's my Lurer."
"Your Lurer?"
"Eo, he does a really good job with almost everything. He's smart, kind and plays a very important role in SM. He works for the Board, you see?"
"Ahhh, I see," he said, "So... what about your other members?"
"Well... there's the ones you know... Luhan and Chanyeol. Kris and Tao are also in this school. I don't know if you've seen them though."
"Ahhh, just five members?"
I was about to answer but my phone rang, "Excuse me," then I picked it up, "Oh, Chanyeol ah."
"Yah, Lay is coming. He's got news to share with us. He'll be here in 10 minutes."
"Oh really? But, I'm serving detention right now so I can't."
"Oh please~ It'd be nice if you were here."
"Oh, okay, I'll try to make it," I said then ended the call and started wiping all sides of the board in super speed.
I also wiped the desk and picked up all the paper towels lying everywhere without saying a word and I was done in a matter of time, "Mianhae, Jongin ssi, I have to go now."
"Do you have to?" he asked.
"Ne, I'll make it up to you another day," I said.
"Can you come to the dance room tomorrow? Let's have lunch together."
"Oh... okay," I said, pretty unsure about it but since I was in a hurry, I accepted his request then I went off while saying bye to him.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - My subscribers have been increasing lately so I'm really happy at all the support and I leave messages on your walls and stuff to say a thank you but those are of course, just words that mean what they say but the thank you I leave, I mean so much more than the simple words they are. Cheesssyyyy~? But I really can't express my gratitude enough to those who give me the self esteem I'm getting and it really boosts me up to write more each time, even though these days I've been lazy and haven't written for a while. Anyhow, whenever I see comments, posts and stuff from you guys, it really DOES make me feel like I could type for hours ^^ Yeah.. enough of that cheesy stuff.. Let's get EXO-y~
 
I'm gonna do.. their eras this time kekeke~ Since a very nice commenter suggested~ And I'll start from the earliest month and so on of the members.. So first would be... Kyungsooo~~
For some reason.. Kai's in this gif but oh well~ Oho ^^