Glossary

Exo-Planet

Terms (words some of you may be confused at or you're not sure what I mean, only read this part when you think you've read up to the part where I've revealed the thing kekeke ^^)

1. The War of Reign - The War that was declared just before the ruining of Exo-Planet (4). This war has been on for the last century and is still going on between the good and bad and once the Arranged Time (2) comes, they will all come together and fight for SM (3) Fate.

2. Arranged Time - The judgement time. A final clash between good and bad and the time is determined by the Crystal Ball (21) which is in possession of the Board (11). It is almost definite that this is the time when one side will emerge with victory.

3. SM - (The universe of their worlds) The term for the overall world of all four worlds. These worlds have vampires, wolves, ghosts, merfolk, flightman and many supernatural. SM stands for 'Supernatural Max'. The supernatural or SMers (23) has all kinds of powers/elements which they might inherit. Some examples are the powers of Exo. Some may just have these powers. Some may have these powers and also be some sort of creature. Some may just be a creature.

4. Exo-Planet - A world (not a planet, don't judge by name) which has went through disastrous things through the past century. Mostly done by Wanderers (9) and Chills (10).

5. Beatarum - A small dwarf world close to Exo-Planet. It ends up collarborating with Unperial X (7) to gain power and status.

6. Lupis - The biggest world out of the four and which is neutral. The Board of Exotics (11) reside within.

7. Unperial X - The other small world of Bads (8). This has more Bads residing in it. It wants to take over Exo-Planet (4) for bigger territory. This is the planet where the War (1) to raid Exo-Planet started.

8. Bads - Bad SMers (23). There are two levels of Bads. Wanderers (9) and Chills (10). Leaders of Bads are not catergorized into these two types but are just known as their original or stage names.

9. Wanderers - The Higher level of Bads (8).

10. Chills - The Lower level of Bads (8).

11. Board of Exotics - Commonly known as the Board, they arrange the Groups (20) and Exo is the one where they see great potential in because the Crystal Ball (21) can foresee a dragon, phoenix and unicorn within the team and even a Maximiser (18).  They usually send the mission of gathering members to the Lurer (12).

12. Lurer - The person who brings the team together. Sometimes part of the team and sometimes not.

13. Soul - The connection of a certain Group (20). Without that person, the group can't perform to their best and this person usually has some sort of hidden talent or power. More about Souls in Chapter 31 and Chapter 6.

14. Exo - The group which Nayoung Souls (13). It consists of Sehun, Luhan, Kai, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, DO, Kris, Lay, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Suho.

15. Navigator - Can take the Lurer (12) to the Soul (13).

16. Power Indicator - A device which can be worn as a pendant, it has equal split sections and a star in the middle. The number of split sections are correspondent to the number of people within that Group (20). The star represents the Soul (13) and the Power Indicator will react once the Soul is near but it won't react to the members. It will only show what members are currently active. Once each member is gathered, their section will bright up after a ceremonial process.

17. Classes - These are the different variations of classes. There's Legendary Class, Weapon Class, Body Class and Animal Class.

Legendary Class : This Class's SMers are really powerful because they can transform into legendary myths and gain their powers. This is an advantage because they can have unique powers because they are the one and only. The only current known Legendary Classes are: Unicorn, Dragon, Centaur, Gorgon Sisters and Orthrus. 
This is also the rarest class because there is only one of each legendary animal.
Weapon Class - can use weapons very skillfully and may even have weapons attached to their body.
Body Class - no weapon required and only uses their natural talents.
Animal Class - They can transform into one particular animal.
 
18. Maximiser - There are only 48 of these. A Maximiser can be called the Lord of SM. They have an amazing hidden power and can destroy a whole country with one blow or release of their power. Once a Maximiser dies, their power will leave and go to a newborn or fetus. More about Maximisers in Chapter 26.
 
19. Guardian - The one who can sense danger and protect the Group (20). One Group usually has just one but on uncommon occasions, they will have two.
 
20. Group - A Group consists of XX members. The Crystal Ball determines the members and sends the Lurer off to gather them then allow them to participate in the War of Reign, whether it's for good or bad.
 
21. Crystal Ball - A crystal ball which can change it's size and it determines many things such as Group (20) members and the Arranged Time (2) when it draws near.
 
22. Magicary - Magic 
 
23. SMers - Creatures, people, the supernatural who reside in SM (3) or have natural SM powers.
 
24. Taerangi - The enclyclopedia of Exo-Planet. There is only one and it can be snapped into the air by anyone at all for use. It is of a huge size compared to Earth's books but it is common for information books to be so big in SM. The Taerangi can take people back in time and to that place it's talking about but it is very dangerous to as it does not have a set time which that user can be returned. More about the Taerangi in Chapter 30.
 
25. Dark Means - A form of Dark Magicary (22) which can be learnt through Skills books. This form of Magicary is illegal and against the rules of the Board (11) so whoever performs this can be sentenced for execution.
 
26. Grouping - Signs that appear that mean XX could be a member of the Group (20). The most common signs are:
- Eyes turning blue. Something only the Lurer of the Group can do. The Lurer (12) doesn't notice this themself.
- Soul (13) auto protect. This is when if the member tries to attack the Soul, their attacks either get reflected, feel pain of some sort to stop them from attacking or they may feel some sort of blast that can send them away from the Soul.
- Symbol. A symbol is marked on every member. This symbol is only visable to the touch of the Lurer or Soul.
 
Type of Powers/Elements - Frost, Telekinesis, Flight, Water, Healing, Light, Thunder, Fire, Strength, Time Control (very rare power), Teleportation, Wind, Earth (plants), Poison, Invisibility, Telepathy, Cloning, Manipulation (change size or appearance on objects), Paralysis and Illusionary (can be learnt in simple Magicary)