A Restless Night

Exo-Planet
It was 4am. Nayoung could hear the sound of her parents next door sleeping. The whole house was quiet. At times like these when she couldn't fall asleep even when everyone else is, she feels really scared and unsafe. Oh yes, Nayoung is also an extremely timid character. So, she tried really hard to fall asleep but she just couldn't. Her bladder was crying for release. After about 5 more minutes, she couldn't take it anymore and had to go. She her bed side lamp first and then went to her room door and turned that light on too then she the corridor light and went to the toilet.
This continued through the whole night. Her dad was even awaken by this constant on and off light turning.
 
In the morning, her eyes were dead. She didn't sleep at all. The weirdest point of all was that she didn't even drink much water at all and it was as if her body was consuming water on it's own. However, after 6am, it stopped but Nayoung decided to get ready anyway. She was going to give Chanyeol a surprise. She had spent two hours working on it last night before the whole 'Bladder Cry' thing. It was a small plushie made out of felting wool. Something she learnt online. It was a plushie of a Pikachu. On it's back was a heart with "I'm Sorry" on it.
So she went to Chanyeol's house and waited for him.
 
Chanyeol was just usual Chanyeol. Nayoung was so glad he was okay after yesterday. It was such a big shock that she didn't even think much about how weird it happened.
Chanyeol had his bag swung over his shoulder and he was yawning. He looked tired and there was even water in his eyes when he yawned but his tiredness was nothing compared to Nayoung's sleepless night.
He got a shock and literally flinched when he saw Nayoung standing in front of his apartment. Chanyeol lived in a flat on his own because his relatives were in Busan where he was in Seoul for studying.
"Omo, whay are you here?" he said looking at her then he noticed something and leaned in closer to Nayoung and stared at her eyes, "You... look dead."
Nayoung glared at him, "I couldn't sleep and thanks even though I was nice enough to make this for you."
Then she wiggled the Pikachu plushie in front of his face. Her friend loved Pokemon.
Chanyeol gasped and took it. He turned the Pikachu around to study it and saw the 'Sorry' message, "Did you... perhaps stay up the night to-"
"No! I wouldn't do that but Chanyeol... I really am sorry about yesterday. I just feel really bad and I don't even know what happened to be honest. It was like at volleyball yesterday. I did NOT do that and you know me enough to know I couldn't have done that."
"Right, I know. Maybe you were just having some sort of weird reaction before your period," he joked, "But really, stop saying sorry."
Nayoung hit his back as they started walking to school.
"You know, a lot of weird things have been happening to you since yesterday," he said.
"I know... it's scary but exciting. Imagine if we're the main characters of some sort of weird supernatural world right now," Nayoung laughed.
"Sometimes, you let your imagination get the better of you too much."
Oh, but Chanyeol, you ARE in my story right now *evil laugh* 
 
Everything seemed to change so much from just last week. Nayoung had just been another regular student until the 'Chanyeol Flip' and the 'Queen of Volleyball' incident. Gosh, everyone will expect so much from her now. She didn't know how to face the athletes of the school after she fails badly in front of them however, school still continued.
**********
The school was on fire and the windows were all broken from the goblins invading the school. The students were all running around the school grounds like crazy. Nayoung was about to run out from the building but she looked back and saw Chanyeol still stuck in the fire. She ran back immediately to try and save him but then a giant plank of wood toppled down onto him and Nayoung screamed.
"No!" she cried and her eyes opened up in shock.
The whole class was staring at her. The teacher was at the front of the class and he was not impressed. He had a finger pointing to the door and Nayoung immediately stood up to avoid any more embarrassment and went out the classroom.
Well, she had done pretty well actually. It was 5th period already and throughout two classes, the teachers let them watch educational videos so Nayoung actually did pretty well in enduring up to 5th period until her brain could not cope it anymore and she dozed off.
 
Anyway, she guessed this wasn't so bad. She was just standing outside the classroom and looking through the window. She was about to open it but as soon as her hand touched it, she glass froze to ice and the frozen area expanded and got thinner until the whole window cracked and it was gone. A hole was now in the window's place.
Nayoung gasped and studied the space, still not believing what had happened. She wiped her eyes and she knew it was real because her hands were still cold and the window did not reappear.
 
What was going on?
 
__________________________________________________________
Niko's Corner - The 4th Chapter ^^ I think I'll start uploading 2 chapters every week now. I will upload one on Wednesday and one on Saturday >v< Annyeong~