Tao's Unfair Life

Exo-Planet

I was staring at the signature on my hand in the darkness of my room.

Tao... he seemed like a really timid person despite his built appearance.
I wonder what power he possesses...
While thinking of all the possibilities, I dozed off to sleep before I knew it.
 
"No... no! Ricyri-ah!" he wolfed up. That was the last of him I saw. My love. Sprinting towards me... As I felt my pulse leaving me. My soul leaving me. Everything...
 
"Yah! Are you not going to wake up?" Luhan's voice stirred in my ears.
I woke with a start, panting for breath. I sprang up on my bed, recovering from that dream. What was that? Ri...cyri? I put a hand on my pounding head and realized I was sweating.
"Neo... gwaenchana?" he asked.
I looked at him, "A-a-ah... I'm... okay."
He grabbed my arm which was still shielding my face. I turned my head in order to not let him see the shock on my face but he quickly swerved his body over to face me, "Why are you sweating?"
He looked shocked.
"I said it's nothing," I said in a tone that would make anyone feel as if I was pissed off. I turned away again and it was just in time to see Suho running up the stairs, "Yah! Nayoung, what are you doing? We've only got 10 minutes left before we have to go! I thought you were already awake!"
"T-ten minutes? Omo, sorry, I'll get ready now," I said as I swung my hand away from Luhan's grip and make my way to the bathroom to get ready. 
It felt better after splashing cold water on my face and I quickly got ready and we all went off to school.
 
The periods went by very slow. Maybe because Monday was my least favorite day or it was because I was dreading to meet Tao at lunch. I wonder what Suho has prepared for him in order for him to find out his identity.
After four periods which seemed like a whole day, it was finally lunch. I ate very quickly with Chanyeol and Luhan because Tao might be there already. We had arranged to meet at the Martial Arts Room. The place where Suho was speaking to mid-air yesterday. Well, to the ghost.
 
We were there in a matter of minutes and as I guessed, he was already there and he was practicing in his uniform. He saw us after he did a high kick on the sandbag as we all walked into the room which Suho hadn't arrived in yet.
 
"Oh, N-Nayoung, right?" he asked.
"Ne, here's your ID card," I said, taking it out of my pocket and handing it to him.
"Thank you, I don't know what I would have done without it," he took it.
"So, I see you're practicing very hard. Are you here all the time?" I asked.
"Ah, yes. Well, most of the time if my manager doesn't ask me to do something for him."
"Do something? But what else would you have to do for him except practice your skills for competitions?" Chanyeol asked.
Luhan decided to take a seat on a bench near the box of metal sticks as we continued on with our conversation.
"Well, sometimes... to help him buy cigarettes, to deliver some food to his friends and whatever he really needs in urgent cases to be honest, ahaha..." he said, practicing punches on his sandbag.
"Urgent? Is it really?" I asked.
"I don't know but as he says it is, I believe so. He's looked after me for the past ten years as my parents have left for business in China."
"And what if you don't do it?"
"He... doesn't feed me for a day or beats me up but I don't hit him back as he's someone I should respect."
"When were you born?" I asked.
"'93."
"So we're the same age," I said.
He nodded.
 
"Keurae, then... YOU ARE SO STUPID!" That gave everyone in the room a shock. Tao looked at me with timid eyes.
"Why are you letting him do things like this to you? You realize he's probably using your money on the cigarettes and food he buys, right? And he's not even feeding you?! Tao... I'm sorry to say this but you are really the biggest babo I've ever met and it's just been two days!" I continued.
The room was silent after my rant.
 
"Nayoung..." Suho's voice came from the door.
I turned round and Suho walked into the room, shutting the door tight behind him.
"Don't scare him like that," Suho said, locking the door.
"Oppa... mianhae but... he, he's being used!"
"I'll get things sorted after we reveal to Tao here... what he really is," Suho said.
"What I really am? What do you mean?" Tao asked, laughing out at the statement.
"You... let me show you..." Suho said and he formed a water ball using his two hands and it grew.
I looked at Tao. His face could be described with one word - Horrified.
And when someone's horrified, there's only a number of things they can do.
One of them was what Tao did.
 
He fainted before Suho even had a chance to tell him what he was.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
I dunnoo.. Hmmm, let's do Miracles in December this time... I'm really running out of ideas for this nowadays.. *sigh* If only... *turns to look at subscribers* If only... there were some very very nice people who could help me out on ideas.. maybe I dunno, comment a bit..? Aha, it'd be nice... I'm not joking.. Lol ANYWAY~