Is She Dead?

Exo-Planet

++ LUHAN'S POV ++

 
She closed her eyes. Did she...?
 
No, she can't be dead..
 
If only I could read her mind but her Soul Powers...
 
Please.. she can't be...
 
I looked at the pair. Wait... was he... that new boy that just joined? So it was him.
 
++ SEHUN'S POV ++
 
The guy in the middle, shorter than his companions was holding the Power Indicator and wait... did his eyes just flash blue? Does this... no, no way. Did Kai see it?
I looked over to him. He was looking at me, "Why were you so careless? You didn't remember about that, did you?"
He was referring to the P.I. That was the thing that brought them here. The Lurer has a connection with the P.I., they could track us down wherever we were and I made such a mistake of not disposing of it before when I took it from them in my disguise as that guy... I looked at him... Kris..?
That was stupid. I cursed under my breath. Anyway, that wasn't what I was interested in. I was interested in the way he showed a sign of Grouping and the way that girl was able to protect herself from our attacks. Even Kai's. Which means... NO. It ends here, don't think of this. There's no way we'd mix.
 
++ LUHAN'S POV ++
 
"Release all the Souls now," Leader demanded.
"If you've come this far, you must have called reinforcements," the white haired guy said.
"You're right, back up from the Board is coming right now. You might as well surrender when you can," Leader said.
"Surrender? There is no such word in my dictionary," Whitey said again.
"Why did you do this? What was your intention?" Lay shouted.
"I might as well tell you then. With all these Souls' great abilities, we could take their powers and we'd be invincible."
"There's no way you can do that! You can't take away their powers!" Leader said.
"Well, look forward to the great day," he swiftly shot his hand up to the ceiling and blast a great hole in the wall above and took off with Jongin.
"Oh no, you don't," Kris said and zoomed up to the ceiling, following them. He was using his powers for the first time. His agility was... well, impressive.
Lay followed and I saw it.
His other power - Legendary Class.
 
The transformation was so quick but I still managed to see how the features appeared on his body. A horn stretched out on his forehead, his arms were slowly becoming front legs, his body was growing, his hair grew longer and became a white mane that flowed along his thick neck and finally, a pair of angelic silvery wings shot out of the back of his body - a unicorn.
He set off.
 
It was just those hooded guys now. Chanyeol and Suho went for them, they took one side each. Suho slashed his water into the figures and locked them up against the wall. Chanyeol threw red flames at the guys with the help of the Souls.
In the meantime, I humanized again and went over to Nayoung, with steady paces.
 
Somehow, all the noises from everyone else sort of blocked out and it seemed to be a world with only her and me.
It was a strange feeling but above all, sadness.
I looked at her.
 
She can't be dead. Choi Nayoung... you can't be dead.
 
I didn't want to find out but it seemed like only one second until I was beside her. I crouched down and turned her face upwards and let her head lie in my hand. With a trembling hand, I felt her pulse.
 
It was...
 
Beating. Weak, but beating.
 
I held her in my arms and embraced her so tightly, I was scared I would break her. The fragile body she has. The hope she had and gave me. Everything special was in my hands right now.
 
"Yah... yah!" Leader's voice said.
I looked up.
"Are you... crying?" Suho asked and then he looked at Nayoung, "She's... no, she can't be..."
I hadn't even noticed my tears if he hadn't said so. I touched my face - it was true. I was crying. Why..? Because of her?
Chanyeol came over too and dropped down by Nayoung's side.
All the figures were tied up now. The fight was over. The Souls were gathering around the injured and some stood around us.
Chanyeol looked at her then at me with his big eyes which seemed undecided on their emotion, "She...'s okay... right? TELL ME SHE'S OKAY!"
Suddenly, a strong pain seemed to stab itself into my chest, right through my heart. A piercing pain. I grabbed onto my heart, it was a physical pain.
I let go of Nayoung and placed her in Chanyeol's arms then I stood up, "She's okay. I'll be going first."
With that, I turned around and left.
 
That pain... I guess it's starting but I'll put a stop to it. The curse that'll haunt me forever. I can't... stay by her side. No matter how much this feeling is growing inside, no matter how much it hurts... I can't go on.
 
__________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - What pain..? What is growing..? What feeling..? Arrghghghhghghghfuiasbiubrvqvk!
Yeah.. well guys, this is developing well.. I guess but I have to tell you some bad news... So... I still haven't wrote much chapters up yet because I've become quite busy again now so there will be a time where I'll be stopping updates for one or two weeks or so. Using that period of time, I'll catch up on everything and bring back a new update! I haven't confirmed when it'll be but I'll put a note up on the foreword so make sure to check! ^^
 
Anyways~ This time....... errrrrmmmm~ This is a big jump from May 22nd (Suho - previous chapter) to September 21st - CHENCHEN! Chensing Machine~~
 
LMAO CHEN~
And just a random one that might make your day LOL coz it's just simple things like this~~ ^^