The Duplicate Charm

Exo-Planet

"I have a plan!"

 
The plan was what Nayoung had witnessed.
 
"What.. plan? For what? Why would we need a plan?" Chanyeol heard and somehow started panicking as if the apartment was going to collapse.
 
"The enrollment! The plan to enroll Luhan! And me!" Suho said.
To this, both of them took a big shock, even Luhan who hardly ever showed any emotions unless it was smirking or an expressionless face.
 
"YOU? Why are you enrolling?" Chanyeol asked.
"I thought about it... I think it would be best to keep an eye on you guys as the leader!" Suho said with his hands behind his back as he strolled into Chanyeol's room with a proud, master-like posture. Suho winked at Chanyeol as his back faced Luhan who was still standing at the door.
 
Chanyeol got it - by "guys", Suho meant "guy"... "Luhan". He understood as he wouldn't put the students at risk if the cafeteria ladies gave Luhan one piece of slightly smaller piece of pork than the rest of the people who ordered the same thing. Chanyeol put his thumb up to Suho and then cleared his throat as Luhan went to sit on a stray chair at the side of the small room.
"I think that's a great idea," said Chanyeol.
Luhan scratched his head and yawned, "So, what's the plan?"
 
"Well, first, I'm going to make us cousins," Suho gestured through the air between him and Luhan, "I know I said I would enroll him as my son but since the plan has changed and I'm not going to be the daddy, I'm going to make a dad... using you, Chanyeol," he said looking at Chanyeol confidently, "And I've already arranged everything with the headmaster through the phone. It's such a convenient device, gosh. Humans are so advanced nowadays and so, all we have to do now is to get you guys to school tomorrow."
 
"Eo-eotteokhae, hyung?" Chanyeol said, eyes wide.
"It's not easy but it's not complicated either. A spell I could do fairly well but it's timing that's the problem. If it goes smooth, then you'll end up as Mr Kim for the right times with no suspicions but if times don't go according to plan, you'll end up as Mr Kim for maybe over a week or so but that probably won't happen," Suho explained but Chanyeol didn't look so sure as the offer didn't seem so attractive but he eventually said yes anyway.
 
"Okay, so tonight, I'm going to perform the Duplicate Charm on you and the Aging Charm on you tomorrow as the Aging Charm is the one where the time has to be exactly right. This is more advanced skills than you can imagine but as a Maximiser, I can do these things quite easily aha," Suho said, giving his sweet smile laugh, "Then afterwards, when you've turned back to Chanyeol which should be after registration, you can join class as normal."
 
As Luhan slept that night, he heard muffled noises from Chanyeol's room and blue sparks of light gleaming every now and then through the slit under Luhan's room's door. He was slightly angry that night as he didn't get such a good night sleep even after having such a nice chicken dinner but as to make up to Chanyeol, he stayed quiet.
 
++ CHANYEOL'S POV ++
 
I woke with a start. That spell, those blue sparks... I still remember it as Suho hyung progressed the spell through with me. It was a painless process but I hardly had a good night's sleep as the spell went on for quite some time and kept waking me up every now and then. Aigoo... I rubbed my eyes and stood up to go to the bathroom while scratching my head. I coughed.
 
Okay... two things were seriously wrong here.
One, my voice just sounded the same. Nothing like Suho's. Still as deep. I have such a nice voice aheehee.
Two, I just realised this but I'm nothing like Suho's height. Still as tall. Everything still feels so... how it always feels.
Maybe the spell didn't work, I thought to myself as I walked to the bathroom, my head down. Yup, still big feet. I guess it really didn't work. Then, how could they enroll themselves in the school without guardian consent? 
My thoughts all disappeared and all worries left me as I looked into the bathroom mirror and I saw.... staring right back at me... Suho's face.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - Annyeong guys~ *achoo* Well, I've caught the cold just yesterday. Taught me a lesson to not to go out when it's raining and cold... >< Aigoo, so how have you guys been doing? Good, great, excellent I hope~ Everyone watched EXO's Showtime recent episode? Kris hyung... too funny! ><
Anyway, Chanyeol's been waiting for two chapters so here he is... Aha, our Happy Virus, I wanna catch you~
 
Oho, very happy eyo~