Lady Amesticia

Exo-Planet

"Alive?!" I exclaimed.

"SM people normally have a longer lifespan than humans. It's indefinite how long one can live for but so far, our world has set an average of 3782 years old," Suho said.
"An average.... of almost 4000 years old.... may I ask," I said and to be honest, I never questioned how old he looked until now but, "How old are you, Suho?"
 
"Me? I'm nearing to my 522nd birthday," he said chuckling.
"Oh...." I said, "You're considered young then?" I asked.
"Oh yes, and you are just a newborn in our years!" Suho said laughing.
I joined in laughing uneasily with him. All this time, he looked like one of us.
 
"So, how old are Kris and Lay and Luhan and....." I paused.
"Were you going to say Chanyeol?" he asked.
I nodded, "But... is he one of you guys?"
 
"Yes, he is but his face will remain like this until he grows to around 1000. That's when the faces change a little. I've had this face since I was 302," he laughed again, "But yeah, from the moment Chanyeol was registered, he has officially became part of our group and SM so he has all the SM features. Powers, ages etc. As for Luhan, Kris and Lay.... Lay is the same age as me. Kris is one year older and Luhan's a werewolf so he's a lot younger. He's probably around 100 or something right now," Suho said.
"But you guys said that you were born in the 1999's," I said remembering that day at Mr Bibibimbap.
"What? No.... you said we were 92'ers, 91'ers and I am a 91'er. I was born in the year 1491," he smiled.
"O... I see," I said, trying to hide my shock.
"And I only forgot that Luhan was a werewolf for a second so I asked to called him hyung. He was probably born in 1890 so he might be 123 right now," Suho said.
 
"Anyway... Lady Amesticia. She is well known for being one of the most powerful and having the most dramatic power finding processes in SM. Her story starts from the battle against Sir Lahyun. He was an evil vampire, let's just call it. Lady Amesticia had found all of her members and they were going up against him but during the battle, five of nine members had died and two were severely wounded as she fought alongside her Guardian and another member. She was devastated and at the moment when Sir Lahyun was about to rip out her Guardian's heart, she discovered her power. When she screamed from the sadness of her heart, it lighted up a power that turned Layhun to dust and everything else around her except her members and she even revived them. That was her power and from then on, she was known to SM for being so powerful. Magic cannot revive a person no matter how much effort is put in. There is one thing that can help revival but that was sealed away many years ago in who knows where. So even though revival was impossible, Lady Amesticia did it."
 
"Wow.." I said, "That vampire took out five of her members...."
"He's destroyed for good now so don't worry," Suho said.
"Okay, so my power will come when it's time, right?" I said.
"Ne," Suho said.
"Okay, so, since we can't practice powers with you, I'll let you observe others and then we can go home," Suho said.
I nodded and we joined the others in practising.
_________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - Happy New Year guys!!!!! It's 2014 right now~~ >< I hope we all kissed 2013 goodbye with no regrets because moving on is the best way to live on with life ^^
So, anyway, the last few days were packed full of EXO activities... well, not just EXO, there was B2ST, SNSD, SHINee, 2NE1, KARA, 4 minute and so much more idol groups that participated in Gayo Daejukchae, Gayo Daejun, Gayo Daejaejun and the Acting Entertainment awards~~ >< I think I especially liked 'You Are A Miracle' by all the artists at the end ^^ Go watch it if you haven't, I'm almost positive your favourite Kpop band is going to be in at least one of those shows!! Nyohohohoho~
Anyway, I have to apologize for the false info I gave on my Note on chapter 28 about the EXO's Showtime episode. I realised that my friend was wrong about the information since there was no episode on the 25th, god knows where she got that from but oh well... Sorry, mianhae everyone but at least the latest episode was still good kekekeke >< Oh, what am I talking about, they're always good!!
 
Anyway, look forward to a new year with EXO kekeke >< This time is EXO's Lay, the healing Unicorn wakakakaka ><
 
Byeeee guys~ Enjoy the first hours of the first day of the first month of 2014!! ><