School

Exo-Planet

It was raining. Hard. The rain was like this since last night when Suho took me home even though I refused but he was so kind. He predicted that the rain would last for 3 days.

I was walking to school in this rain alone. I can't remember the last time I walked to school without Chanyeol. He was always a perfect attender and I was hardly sick so we always walked to school together. I walked with my waterproof hood all the way to school while listening to music even though my mind wasn't filled with them. They were filled with thoughts from yesterday.
 
I remember looking at how much Chanyeol had improved in managing his fire. He even set Suho's desk on fire and burnt his blackboard to pieces but almost burnt his own hair in the process too until Suho put a stop to it. Chanyeol seemed fine yesterday wen he was practicing and a lot better but I never saw him after we went out of Space because Suho and I went back earlier.
Lay and Luhan were also making great progress. I had witnessed Luhan's power for the first time. Not the wolf one but his other power. He managed to lift Lay up on his feet and they even had a private conversation inside their heads. I thought his only power was telekinesis but he has part telepathy too. I felt like our group was coming along great as Luhan had opened up a bit more to us. It just took time with him.
 
I was approaching my classroom by that time and sat down in my seat to wait for the teacher. At times like these, Chanyeol would be right in front of me in his own seat and be chatting away about his computer games and asking me to help him in his homework but his seat was empty. I stared out of the window and looked at the rain. It was just as heavy as before and didn't look like it'd be calming down any time soon. Suho was probably right. My music was playing but I could still hear it as Dambi came over to me and said something about Chanyeol not being here. I ignored her and pretended I couldn't hear. She stood there for a bit longer until she finally gave in and walked away in a huff with Sora.
She was so annoying. What business was it of hers? Gosh, I hated her.
 
Just then the bell rang. I unplugged my earphones and waited for the teacher to come in. I felt glares at me from Dambi but ignored them as she seemed to be gossiping away to her friends.
 
I was shocked.
Probably, apart from all that magical stuff happening, this was the biggest shock I've had in a while that was non-magical.
 
The teacher came in.
With two other boys.
 
Luhan...
and Suho...
 
They were in our uniforms. Luhan had his hands in his pocket whereas Suho looked so smart he could have been class president.
I heard some girls in the class squeal and some short words being passed around the class like "Oh my god" "So hot" "That guy looks so cute" "He looks so smart" and even "He smells good~"
 
The teacher walked to the center of the top of the classroom and said, "Okay okay, settle down."
Sounds still continued but in whispers now.
 
"These are our new students of this class. Luhan ssi and Kim Suho ssi."
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - We are now almost one week into 2014~~ How's it been? Is everyone following their resolutions? Ohoho, lol~
So I have recently updated my foreword if people haven't seen it yet, go check it out~~ Remember when I said I'll be updating it with the terms people might not understand, yeah... so I finally did that so if you are confused or was confused on any words you didn't understand, you can now go and view the big glossary at the foreword. Ohohoho~~ Also, thank you to kurousagii for the great poster. It's lovely~~
 
And also a question to you guys, as subscribers or readers, do you want me to put a reference after a word which I made up that refers to the number it is in my glossary?
 
Example (passage taken from chapter 5) :
"My name is Suho and you were born holding the position of a 'Soul' (13) in you. You are the Soul of Exo. No one can replace you and you can never replace us. You can choose to reject this fact but one day, the Soul in you will burst and you might regret it. I came from a world named Exo-Planet (4) that is a part of SM (3). Our world is currently in the War of Reign (1) and we need you. I am Exo's Lurer (12) . Please accept and help us."
 
I could do that to all my chapters starting from now on or do it to all my previous too.
What would you guys prefer? Should I start references from now on or should I not as to not make things complicated? This would really help out so I would appreciate it so much if you are able to tell me your opinions in the comments below or PM me as I am happy to read anyone's messages any day. It makes my day reading your message so go ahead and speak out~~ Ohohoho
 
And EXO time~ This time... it is Baekhyun ssi~ I'm not gonna call him Bacon as it might piss him off >< Lol, joke
 
Try this keke~ Annyeong ^^