Meeting the Guardian

Exo-Planet

"Oh, tonight? Yeah okay, sure... and a job? Why would you need a job?" Chanyeol asked.

"I only had some money for starters when I came into this world. It's almost used up so I would like to go out and find a job. Also, I want to learn more about this world. I like it here. So peaceful..." Suho said and suddenly glanced up to the golden afternoon sky as if in deep thought.
 
I smiled at him.
"Ah, what about... wolf boy there?" Chanyeol asked.
I completely forgot about him and that he would need a place to stay too. I couldn't hide him from mum and dad forever.
"Luhan-hyung!" Suho said.
 
There was no reply. We waited for a bit and Suho went over, "He's sleeping."
"I guess if all he's going to be doing all day is sleeping and eating, there's no harm if he stays at my house too," Chanyeol said, "But I don't trust him there at school times."
 
"That's easy. I'll enroll him as my son in your school," Suho said.
 
Chanyeol and I stayed silent.
 
"M-mwoh?!!" we both exclaimed afterwards. (exaggerated picture)
"Don't worry, it'll be fine," Suho said.
 
However, we weren't worrying. We're finding this unbelievable. That he would actually be able to pull it off. Firstly, how was he going to find someone to pretend to be his dad for parental consent and would Luhan really be able to adapt?
 
"Anyway, it's getting late now. Let's go home. We'll take you home first, Nayoung and then we'll go," Suho said.
I nodded and got off the swing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I got a scolding from mum that night about how careless I was to make my bed all bloody. Luhan... he'd pay for this one day.
 
It was the next day before I knew it. I was pretty excited as I was walking over to Chanyeol's place. The weather wasn't as good as yesterday but at least it wasn't raining.
 
I knocked on the door. I was so familiar with this place. I've been here so many times I can't even keep count.
Chanyeol came an opened the door, "He's here."
 
"Oh?" I said.
I went in and into the living room after taking off my shoes. I saw Suho in the living room. He wasn't in his usual shirt and jeans. This time, he was in a normal T-shirt and jogging bottoms. It was quite a funny sight. He looked so 'appa'.
"Good afternoon," I said and bowed to him.
"Good afternoon," Suho said and bowed too.
"Is Luhan here?" I asked, not seeing him around.
"He's still sleeping. He's been sleeping for 15 hours already to be honest. No wonder he eats so much to make up for it," Chanyeol joked.
Suho smiled, "He's here," he gestured to his right.
 
I looked into the room a bit more and saw him. A young looking boy. 
 
The moment I saw him, I bowed and said, "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Nayoung."
The boy stood up and bowed to me too then said, "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Lay."
___________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - So, how was that new episode of Exo Showtime for you guys? I really enjoyed it~~ DO was so cute and their wee conversation was funny >< EXO jjang! But the preview for the next episode made my heart break a little..... I wonder what happened..? I won't reveal anymore as I know people don't like spoilers ><
AGAIN.... Exo-Timeeee~
And I don't suggest you guys to scroll down if you haven't watched Miracles of December (such.... a... undescribly good song... ><) and if you don't like spoliers......
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Lol, did anyone else find it funny how Kris's role is the "painter"?
Chanyeol's cried so much these days.......