A Chat with Kris

Exo-Planet

* From now on, it will be first person POV. In which case, Nayoung's*


"Can I have a word with you?" Kris asked.

This was the first time he ever talked to me. This was my second year of high school but I have never seen him up so close due to all the screaming girl fans crowding around him every day during break.
 
"I'm kind of busy right now," I said.
 
He didn't seem to care as his expression showed no change. He walked over to me and I looked at him, a little intimidated. He took the cloth out of my hand. I looked at him as he held the cloth up to his shoulders and then let go. The cloth didn't fall but instead, continued floating. Kris snapped his fingers and the cloth seemed to be working on it's own. It was dipping itself into the bucket of water and scrubbing the lockers.
 
From that moment, as soon as I saw the floating cloth, I knew he was the same kind of person as Suho. I had an idea what he was here for but I didn't want to confirm it.
 
"I have to go," I said then went to try to pick up my bag from the door.
 
However, as soon as I tried to reach out for it, it flew up on it's own and whizzed behind me. I turned round to see Kris holding my bag in his hand, "Just hear me out."
He wasn't going to let go easily, was he?
"Kris. Suho talked to me a few days ago and I really don't want to see anyone get hurt. Especially Chanyeol. I don't want to face what those powers almost did to him again," I said.
"I know I can't guarantee your safety but you can guarantee ours."
I stood quiet.
 
"I see that Suho hasn't told you what you want to know. Did you know that even if you don't accept us, your friend has to. There are twelve members of our group, excluding you. Whenever the Lurer, Suho, is gathering the members, they don't have a choice if they want to join or not. Unlike you. These members were decided by the Crystal Ball and we are simply, inseparable." he said.
 
What? Chanyeol... doesn't have a choice? I looked at Kris. At that moment, it was the first time I noticed a hint of sadness in them. Did he not have a choice either?
 
"I hope you know that if you join, you can make your friend all the much safer," he said.
"Can I believe you?"
"If you promise to meet me in the gym room tomorrow and bring your friend with you, I can prove this is all true."
I hesitated a bit at first but then I finally agreed to meet him.
He threw my bag back at me, "Meet me at lunch."
 
I managed to catch the bag and I watched him leave first before I tidied up the area. The cloth had done a great job. It had finished cleaning all the lockers already. I stared at the cloth a bit longer before putting it away in the supplies cupboard with the bucket.
________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko: Annyeong, yedeura~ How was the beginning of the week for you guys? I hope it's been nice and if it hasn't, here's some EXO (as usual) to cheer you up and if it has, here they are anyway:
Again, please don't hesitate to tell me any specific members you want to see in the notes bit, just comment below~ ^^ Or just to tell me anything I may have missed or made a mistake in or anything that can make you guys enjoy the story better ^0^
Until Saturday, take care guys and thanks so much for supporting!! >v<