Chaos

Exo-Planet

"I see our most valued guest has woke up," Sehun smirked.

His voice was the same as I remember - cold and scary. And guest his ! Do you treat your guests like this?!
"Lemon..." Sohee said as she looked at the poor boy who was frozen in his mid smile. His eyes, nose, mouth, nothing was moving and not a single muscle twitched.
 
"Turn him back!" I shouted to them. I noticed a few of the Souls from around the room had freed themselves and were now gathered together near us, looking at the pair at the door. There was a girl with blue and green hair which was tied in a high ponytail. There was a guy with a long fringe that covered his eyes and hair that reached down to his back which was tied in several braids. There was a much younger looking girl who looked as if she was only 4 or so, she was half the size of me and I wasn't tall. She had a hairband and clips and ribbons in her hair and her dress was frilly and pink and bloomed with flowers everywhere.
 
"Oooo, quite a feisty one we got here... and to think you're the Soul of Exo. Without a single power, you grow alongside the strongest Group that poses a threat to us," Sehun said.
The strongest Group...?
'Nayoung... I'm not sure if you know this. I'm not surprised if you don't but let's just make this simple - your Group is the Group SM expects the most out of. It's not just any ordinary Group. It's one that the Crystal Ball has foreseen to be great and could even put an end to this cruel war.'
 
Sohee heard my thoughts and she answered me. We were the strongest group... the one everyone in SM makes the most expectation out of right now... And yet, what Sehun said was true - I couldn't defend them in the way like Sohee could defend hers with her great abilities.
 
I noticed Jong-no, Kai, didn't speak at all. He kept looking straight through me as if I wasn't there and I never even noticed that he always looked that way. Not a single real "feeling" on that face.
"Let's test her out," he finally spoke something and without moving anything, he was right next to me in quicker than a millisecond and in his hand was a sharp short knife. 
 
It was almost right up to my neck and as he tried to move it any further, a huge urge of power released from me and made Kai flying against the wall. He crashed into the stone from behind him and suddenly, everyone's attention was on me.
'Nayoung... no way...' Sohee sent me her thoughts.
I looked at her. Her face was in shock, 'No no, Sohee, that definitely wasn't me. I couldn't have done that. No way.'
 
But somehow... it seemed like deja vu... Where have I seen something like this before?
Ah! That's right... the first time this ever happened was when Luhan tried to apparently 'eat' me. He flinched and he seemed to be in pain once he came close. Sehun was the same. He had crashed into the wall too when he came too close.
 
Anyway, I didn't even notice Sehun at the door who was still watching me. He didn't do anything but stare at me interestingly. It was a few moments later when a few hooded figures came into the room. I saw a few of their faces underneath - they were all the same. Steel masks.
I looked at the figures all coming into the room and they started to form a formation around all the Souls. I saw the girl with the green and blue hair fight back with balls of fire. It didn't work on the figure advancing to her and the fire simply died out before it even touched the cloak.
I looked at Sohee and something seemed to hit her.
'Guys, run! This is their secret project! Those people are unaffected by your powers. Try and run as far away from the one targeting you right now and attack another one! Once they get you, your powers will be useless!' She yelled and it seemed to transfer to all the Souls' thoughts as they started running around the room, targeting different figures.
There was thunder, mist, water, cries and shouts everywhere. It was chaotic.
 
Maybe we were a bit too caught up in the situation because we totally forgot our own targeters. It was too late when I noticed Sohee being dragged away from Lemon and something seemed to be draining her powers out form her as her eyes looked lifeless. The last thought I received from her was 'Run...'
 
It was too late as two hands from behind wrapped themselves around my neck and pulled me up, away from Lemon's side, as they strangled me, lifting my feet off the ground. 
I struggled and kicked and elbowed and hit but none of my attacks seem to work.
"Just be a good girl and stay still," the voice behind me whispered.
I kept hitting with my decreasing strength as I looked to the door, looking at the smirk on Sehun's face. He started walking towards me. He took his hand and touched my chin, "Don't worry. We won't kill you. You interest me."
What..? Interest him?!
 
I stopped hitting the man behind me and slapped Sehun right across the face with some of the strength I had remaining.
I felt the strangle of the man getting stronger and I started coughing and really choking, trying to find my way into the air again.
Sehun had no expression to his face but his eyes said everything - he wasn't going to let this go.
"Let's try this once more," he said and with both hands, he conjured a large ball of what seemed to be a grey mini tornado and was ready to strike but, just at that second, there was a large blast and I thought I was going to lose myself if the man behind me hadn't let go.
 
I fell down and couldn't even sit straight as I fell face down onto the ground, grazing my cheek.
I coughed, catching my own breath before looking at the man who was on the ground, without movement, lying parallel to my feet.
"Wow... such a dramatic entrance," I heard Sehun say.
 
Now I realised that the figures from around the room all stopped and the Souls did so too.
I heard Kai get up again from the side and all attention was to the door, where Sehun had been standing. It wasn't just a door anymore, a huge hole had blown up the entrance and it was four times the size now. I couldn't express my happiness enough - they were here. All of them, here to save me.
 
Suho was standing in the middle, Chanyeol was beside him, Lay was on the other side of Suho, Kris was also there and Luhan was in wolf form and from what I can see, from all the bits of stone in his fur, I think he broke through the wall. He seemed to be looking at me but I wasn't sure as my eyesight was too blurry.
 
"Thanks to you, weren't you a bit too careless?" Suho said, holding up the Power Indicator in his hands.
I think I heard Sehun curse under his breath but I couldn't hear well because my strength was breaking out now and I had closed my eyes... I caught a blue flash before my eyes closed.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Aha, I know it's passed but happy birthday to Xiumin and a special lovely subscriber today and yesterday in UK time >< Hope you guys both had fun~~ Anyway, apparently, EXO's gonna be having a comeback soon >< Oh gosh, I can't wait~~ And, from a special person who shall remain anonymous, it's gonna be a BAD BOY concept...  Oh gosh, I'm literally about to pass out in paradise just imagining my bias as a bad boy although he already looks like one but it'll be nice seeing all 12 look so cool and rebelly XD
 
So anywayyy~ Continuing with the Era thing.... errrrmmmmm, well, this time.. it's our smiling angel - Suho appa~~~ ><