Confirming

Exo-Planet

Those eyes... They were blue once when he saw Chanyeol.

I stood in front of Suho and looked at them. Luhan was staring at Suho.
 
"Nayoung, how did he get in here?" Suho asked.
"Th-that's a long story ahehe. He was injured and I figured he came from the same world as you guys since he's got this weird werewolf power-" I tried to explain in the fullest way I could but Suho cut me off.
 
"He also has a telekinesis power," Suho added.
I was silent for a moment, slightly confused, "D-do you know him?" I asked.
"I'm not sure but I think... he... is part of our group," Suho said.
"L-Luhan is?" I exclaimed and immediately whizzed my head over to Luhan. He obviously knew what we were talking about because he seemed shocked too.
 
"You're SM, aren't you?" Suho asked Luhan. Suho's eyes had turned back to brown.
Luhan didn't say a word.
Suho started walking towards him. Luhan made a growl and started to pounce towards Suho.
"Hajima!" I yelled but I was too late.
 
Luhan had jumped on Suho and he was holding him against the floor. However, Suho didn't seem to struggle at all. He held up a finger and twirled it. Water was slowly forming but it was getting faster. Then a giant whirl of water was around the two. They were floating inside a water ball.
 
I couldn't do anything.
Luhan was struggling for breath in the water.
 
"Suho, no! D-don't kill him!" I said afraid that that was what Suho was aiming for.
 
Suho looked at me and grinned. This comforted me because whenever he smiled, it gave me a sense of warmness and I knew that he wouldn't do anything so cruel when he smiled like that. Somehow, Luhan had stopped moving but he wasn't dead or unconscious because his eyes were still moving around wondering what was happening. A hole of air had opened up inside the water ball around Luhan's head. He could breathe now and I was sure that Suho wasn't doing anything to harm him. He was looking for something on Luhan as he touched Luhan's wrist and there, I saw it. A sign. A symbol.
 
 
It shone blue (ignore the Luhan growling thing lol)
I remembered the look of that symbol. I wasn't entirely sure but it seemed like something on the Power Indicator. Luhan... could it be he really was one of our members?
 
Suho saw the symbol too and smiled at me then the water formation disappeared and the two dropped down. Luhan immediately stood up and Suho did as well as they both fell on the floor when the water ball vanished.
________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - This story... is gonna be quite long..... lol >< But you guys, the people who has subscribed to my story... really helps to inspire me and every time I see the orange text on black saying somthing like "New subscribers" or "New story comments", I get really happy and excited ^^ So, thank you so much again TT ^ TT
 
Suho and his awesome power~ Anyone watched Running Man yet? I loved his emotional part >< And Tao just follows him around. It's so cute ^^
One of the highlights of that episode of Running Man for me ><
And a picture my friend showed me >< Go Sehunnie ^^
And a HunHan moment to make your day ><

BaiiBaii~