Werewolf

Exo-Planet

'Do not disturb. I need to study.'

It wasn't a lie. I wasn't going to sleep with a high risk danger boy next to me. I was going to keep alert. I just hope my parents don't decide to open the door to see this stranger lying on my bed.
 
I heard the door downstairs open. They had come back. I was all prepared upstairs: a blanket, a lamp, some books and some late night snacks to get me through the night.
 
I curled myself up in my blanket and started to get to work. I finished all my weekend homework after two hours and revised for one hour. That brought me up to 2AM and I was so relieved when I heard my parents pointing out my note and then went to bed when daddy said to not disturb me.
 
I read a book for an hour or so. By that time, the whole house was dark and silent. I didn't like to listen to music in times like these though. It makes me more scared. I yawned. I put down the book and turned to look behind my back to look at the boy. Okay, he was still there. Thank goodness. At least he didn't jump out the window or something. Would that have been a good thing?
As I looked at him, it made me wonder.
My laptop was already. I typed 'Wolf' in Google.
There were a lot of images, I scanned a lot of them. They all looked scary but this boy didn't look anything like these wolves.
Then, I started searching up their history. Then I saw something that caught my eye.
 
'Werewolf'.
 
A mythological creature with the ability to shape shift into a wolf or wolf-like creature.
Was that what this boy was?
 
I continued to search them up but then, as the night got deeper, I got a bit freaked out and stopped. However, I have collected quite a lot of information on them. I wrote what I researched into my Strawberry notebook.
 
I didn't know what time it was after I got a few more bits of revising done because I dozed off.
 
I didn't know what woke me up.
The sound of my parents going to work or almost hearing this constant stare I'm feeling.
The first thing I noticed was the sunlight streaming in from the window then, a pair of eyes staring at me. I immediately fell back and off my chair and hit the ground hard.
 
His big eyes didn't leave my eyes for one second. He didn't even blink. He saw me fall off my chair and started coming towards me. I looked at him and started to back off a bit as he came closer. Then, he dropped down to the same eye level as me and whined. Like a little boy. He grabbed his tummy.
 
"Are your wounds still sore?" I asked and started to put a hand out.
His head immediately lifted up and stared at me again.
I quickly changed the direction of my hand and took the plate of biscuits I didn't finish last night off of my desk.
He eyed it. Hungrily.
 
I looked at the plate and looked at him. He was very hungry. I took a biscuit and held it out to him. He growled. I put the biscuit back on the plate and pushed the plate to him. He kept on looking at it. He looked up at me again and one second later, he was eating.
I stood up and reached out for the door but suddenly...
 
"Where are you going?" a voice said.
 
I looked back behind me.
"Where are you going?" he said again.
He was speaking.
"I'm going to get some water," I said and I opened the door.
At that, he crawled towards me then stood up and looked at me, "Me too."
____________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - It's Wednesday again~~! Wakakaka... should I make a deal with you guys? You're at an advantage though. If anyone can guess who wolf boy is before the end of this week, I will upload one more chapter on Sunday. One comment per person though and I will only read your first comment if you post hundreds *evil smile* So don't cheat ohoho~ I'm not giving any hints though aha ^^
 
EXOtime~
Annyeong, yedeura~ >v< And good luck~