Shock

Exo-Planet

++ LUHAN'S POV ++

 
It was lunch already... I was about to go into the lunch hall but then I saw Kris.
There was always something bothering me about him lately. I went up to him. He was going in the opposite direction from me. I didn't usually talk to him that much but because of that day... That day, when Nayoung, Leader and Chanyeol were talking to Tao and telling him about his identity, Kris seemed a little weird. Sub-Lurers... shouldn't have needed to take that Pendant, no matter how much they wanted to register a member. It's done by the Leader and so... why was he so desperate?
"Yo!" I said, loud enough so he could hear me.
I guess he recognized my voice as he turned around, "Wae?"
"How's things going on with Tao?" I asked.
"Tao..?" he thought for a moment, "Tao... Oh, that guy from the Stadium?"
"What do you mean 'that guy from the Stadium-'?"
"I should be asking you... how's things with him? Have you guys got him registered? Sorry I couldn't be with you guys for the past week or so, I was quite busy."
"Past week.. or so..? What do you mean?" I thought back to the 'past week or so'. We were with Kris almost everyday in Space, practicing with everyone. They were always in the corner... Wait, in the corner... No. Don't tell me.
I walked closer to him, "Have you... by any chance noticed some weird behaviour from us recently?"
"You. Wae?"
"Anyone else?"
"Nayoung... she said we had practice one day and I didn't know what she was talking about. Then again, I felt her head and she had a slight fever."
 
No.
No, this can't be.
 
"You... you stupid..! Arghh..." I said and rushed off to the lunch hall.
 
Everything ever since that moment with Tao in the Martial Arts room... It was all a plan set up to capture Nayoung!
One of their members probably used Dark Means to transform into Kris and he has been restraining Tao from learning new powers every time we were practicing and always in the corner... He's been taking notice of everything within our Group. Those bast*rds. No, calm down... Calm down, Luhan... Don't hurt anyone due to your own anger.
 
I almost bumped into someone as I halted to a stop before the doors of the lunch hall, looking everywhere for Nayoung. Please, let her be okay! I don't know what'll happen if she were to be hurt. If only I noticed sooner, if only... Oh! Chanyeol and Suho!
 
I ran over to him, "Yah yah yah, Park Chanyeol, where's Nayoung?!"
He looked up, his cheeks filled with the pie he's been eating and he was looking shocked. He tried to reply but spat out some of his food in the process and the words he said were inaudible. Luckily, Suho who was eating in a more decent manner, replied to me with clear words, "She's not here. I haven't seen her since 3rd period. Wae?"
 
Oh no... Oh god. No. I looked around the lunch hall once more. What should I do now? Go and look for her myself? Or tell them? Come on, Luhan, it's not that big of a decision. Think... I closed my eyes.
It's time you trusted yourself to someone. Trust... is the most important thing right now.
 
"Don't freak out... I think SMA's got Nayoung..."
 
Chanyeol spat out everything in his mouth and unfortunately for the girl across from him, who was admiring Suho's beauty, got struck with Chanyeol's chewed food attack. Her face was covered in everything Chanyeol had jammed inside his mouth.
She yelled and her friend next to her freaked out then started helping her get rid of the pieces of food, 'ewwing' every one second. Everyone's attention in the lunch hall were on us. Chanyeol did an exaggerated apology but I pulled him away just in time before the soup that the girl threw at him hit his face. It landed on someone else and suddenly... a big food fight broke out in the lunch hall.
 
"How... could this be happening..?" Suho said outside the lunch hall.
"Kris told me he hadn't been at the previous practices. Someone's been in his disguise and it's Dark Means. That's the only thing that could transform one person into another."
Suho hit his fist into the wall next to him, a few bits of the stone falling out "And I thought everything was under control! The second we lose sight of her is the second we lose."
"Aniya! We haven't lost! Let's just think! For a minute!" Chanyeol said. He looked at me, "Where's Kris right now?"
"He shouldn't be far off from here," I said.
"We'll look for him first. Let's gather everyone up and think up a plan before we do anything ridiculous!" Chanyeol said.
"But time..!" Suho said.
"We can't be reckless right now. It'll only make matters worse if we rush things!" Chanyeol said.
"Keurae, you're right," he said, "I'll go and get Lay. Tao and Kris are definitely still in the building so go and find them now!" said Suho.
Chanyeol and I nodded and we headed off in the direction Kris headed off to last.
From this point onwards... we'll be fighting... on behalf of all the Souls and Groups.
___________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - It's been so nice that subscribers are commenting and it makes me feel like you guys are engaging with the story~~ It's like.. this has become reality now.. I'm really happy you guys are accepting this and get ready for more~~ I haven't wrote that much chapters in my spare time now as I used to because I was busy but now things have calmed down so I'll be able to try and type to more up~~ So, I'll try and make mor elovey dovey scenes, ones that I hope can make the audience tingle keke ^^ And it's fascinating that some of you guys have actually travelled with me this far into the story, thanks for staying by my side, guys~~ ^^ I want to find a chance to talk to all of you guys sometime and make some new friends keke ^^
There's also something I've been curious for a long time about now.. I think, from personal experience, the majority of the people on AFF are girls, are there any boy subscribers to this story..? Can anyone answer my curiousity? ><
 
Anyway..... here's Luhannie~~