Acception

Exo-Planet
The vision was not what I expected.

The water had become a giant ball in the air and was floating on it's own then it showed something on the ball. It was sights of destruction. I didn't know where it was but I had an idea. Could it be that this was the world the supernatural came from? What was it again? Exo-Planet?
 
It was pictures, no, more of a video of people running all over the place. No, I wouldn't call them people. There were all sorts of creatures. Creatures that didn't look human and creatures that didn't look like creatures.
Behind their chaos was a big dark cloud.
 
Then, it all stopped and I saw Suho receiving that pendant, yes, that pendant from when I first met him! He was down on one knee and some sort of unknown force was presenting the scroll to him.
I looked at him. He was nodding and spoke at times but I couldn't hear anything and that vision vanished then all of a sudden, the previous chaos picture came back but this time, I wasn't just looking at it.
 
I looked around myself. I wasn't in the gym room anymore, I was IN the place. I panicked and looked around myself. I couldn't see anyone. Chanyeol, Kris, the giant ball, the benches, nothing.
There was just the massive dark cloud overhead me. Everyone was running towards my direction. Suddenly, I felt a force behind me and I turned around. There, I saw a giant Crystal Ball emitting a significant aura.
It had twelve symbols showing inside the glass. I remember those! Those are the ones on the pendant.
The twelve symbols each shot out of the glass ball and whizzed over my head. Over the dark sky and fought back the dark cloud. At this moment, I don't know what overcame me, but I released a giant scream of protest. I didn't want them to go and fight. I want to protect them and then, as I released that yell, my body found itself back inside the warm gym room.
 
The water vision was transforming into something more solid this time - Suho.
"Not joining this group doesn't mean you're protecting them. It means you're putting them more at risk. No group is complete without a Soul. So, please," Suho said looking at me.
 
I looked down at my shoes. Chanyeol was still beside me and he was silent. He had seen the water vision too.
Kris stood up from the bench and started walking towards the door, "Just leave her if she doesn't want to. I guess this is something we have to do ourselves then!" He seemed angry.
 
"YAH!" I exclaimed.
 
Everyone turned to me, except Kris who was about to open the door and exit the room.
"I'm not going to let you guys do this on your own! I'm not going to let my best friend risk his own life for you but just so you know, Kris, I'm doing this for Chanyeol!" I said.
Suho smiled.
What I didn't know was that Kris gave a slight chuckle and smirk just as he exited the room.
Suho then turned to Chanyeol, "You in too?"
"Whatever Nayoung's in, I'll be in!" Chanyeol said and put his arm around my shoulder.
I looked at him and then Suho.
 
"Great! I won't register you now. Meet me tomorrow night at the park near Nayoung's house," Suho said.
I nodded and replied with a short OK.
Chanyeol nodded too.
 
The thing I'm doing right now may not be the best road for me but if this is Chanyeol's path and he cannot escape this then I'm willing to take it with him.
________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Mwahaha, school again~ >< How you all feeling? I hope the weather's good wherever you guys are reading this ^^ Again, to end this chapter, it's EXO time >0<
Annyeong ^0^