The Reason

Exo-Planet
After witnessing a hidden ability of herself, the most bizarre thing of them all happened.

Nayoung's feet were lifted off the ground and she was floating in the air. She tried to keep her skirt down but then a large gust of wind blew her right to the end of the corridor and stopped her just before she crashed into the wall. Then, everything seemed to resume and go back in time which was what actually happened and Nayoung found herself standing in front of her classroom again. The window was back where it was and stood strong in the space where it had broken before.
 
In her school, 4 boys had felt this time change. Two knew exactly what it was.
 
However, just as she was at the peak of her confusion, Chanyeol came out from the classroom. He was one of the four.
"Yah, what was that?" he said.
"Mwoh? Did you feel that?" Nayoung asked.
"Yes, but no one else in the class seemed to notice," Chanyeol said, "Anyway, that was just weird..."
"I-I don't even know what's happening anymore. These weird things have been happening for way too long... I'm gonna go and find out-"
Nayoung didn't even finish her sentence before she vanished out of corridor and what was left in front of Chanyeol's eyes was just smoke in place of his friend. His eyes went even bigger as he called out his friend's name but there was no answer.
 
Nayoung seemed to travel to somewhere without even moving. What was thing called again? Oh yes, teleportation!
She was now in the Chemistry Supplies Room.
 
The room was small. It had a table with a lot of boxes and test tube racks and a few beakers. There was a mirror at the corner of the room and a small window just before the ceiling began. Nayoung was standing just in front of the room's exit. The door was closed. She was beginning to feel a bit dizzy. Maybe it's because of her lack of sleep or maybe it's because of the supernatural activities happening around her or rather, on her.
 
She didn't even try to exit the room. Something in here gave her some sense of comfort and ease.
From behind the mirror, a quick spreading of water could be seen.
At first, it was just clear water which didn't even take up one square of the floor but then, the water began to rise up and grow wider until it was taller than Nayoung. The water was beginning to take form. Nayoung stood there, unshaken. There was something happening and she felt at once that this was the explanation to all the weird things going on.
 
The formation of water was becoming solid and a human boy could be seen.
The good-looking boy looked at her and smiled. Nayoung made eye contact with him.
"Annyeong, I've finally met you. Our soul," he said in his friendly voice.
"Neo... what are you?" she asked.
"I... am part of your destiny. Something you can't avoid. Something born within you is the reason to my existence."
Nayoung stood there, not moving from her spot and just looked at the boy. He held something up. It was some sort of pendant on a silver chain. It looked like a stopwatch and he clicked it open and let Nayoung see what was inside. It had 12 sections on it. Each section had a different mark on it and in the middle was a star. It was shaking but it was bright and glowing.
"My name is Suho and you were born holding the position of a 'Soul' in you. You are the Soul of Exo. No one can replace you and you can never replace us. You can choose to reject this fact but one day, the Soul in you will burst and you might regret it. I came from a world named Exo-Planet that is a part of SM. Our world is currently in the War of Reign and we need you. I am Exo's Lurer. Please accept and help us."
 
For a moment, Nayoung blanked out and just stared at the boy, taking it in a few seconds too late as he looked at her with a confusing expression.
"Mwoh? I... am your... Soul?" she said, not even sure what she just said herself.
"Yes, please guide us and lend us your power. I'm sure you can help me bring together the rest of Exo."
"I don't know what you're talking about!" she said.
"You know this is real. Don't lie to yourself. In these two days, you have witnessed eight of the powers of the group. You didn't wake up from what you thought was a dream. This is reality. Please help us. Here comes one of our members now. He'll need you too and I'm sure he's one which you can't reject," said Suho looking at Nayoung and then moving his eyes to the door.
The door opened and Chanyeol appeared.
"What happened?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Note from Niko - Okay, so this is the first week I am starting to upload two chapters a week. I know there's a long paragraph that Suho says and there's a lot of terms in there that you might not know and I did say I will do a glossary in my Forword but these words will all be revealed soon in the upcoming chapters so it's not necessary to know what they mean just now. ^^ Thank you for supporting, guys~~ And PLEASE, don't hesitate to request for any images of EXO you guys want in the story. Either as my story finishers or chapter pictures <3