Rejection

Exo-Planet

NOTE - I sincerely apologize for this late update!! I totally forgot yesterday as I was super busy yesterday so sorry again. I hope this chapter can make up? Nyohoho, have fun reading!!

Nayoung's POV

 
Ch-Chanyeol? He's one of these 'Exo' members? No... I've been with him for since kindergarten. But then again, I didn't even know what I was until this Suho guy told me. Should I believe him?
 
I looked at Chanyeol. He looked at me with those big innocent eyes of his and he looked really worried. I looked at Suho. His eyes had turned blue and his eyes seemed to reflect a beautiful ocean. Istared at him for a while then gave a nod of approval. His eyes turned back to their original warm dark brown colour.
 
Suho smiled back. I looked at Chanyeol who was now looking at Suho.
"Welcome, Chanyeol," Suho said.
Chanyeol looked at Suho then at me and then back at Suho.
"Who is this?" he asked me.
 
I looked at him. I felt sort of scared now. Where was this road going to lead me? Is it safe? Is it safe for Chanyeol? He's my best friend and I don't want him to get hurt. This is a dangerous path and I know, just by judging what things happened during these two days.
 
"This..." I looked into his eyes again. I don't want something like what happened yesterday to happen again. That feeling of guilt and fear. I can't let it happen again.
"Actually, Suho... I don't think I can accept your offer," I said, my mind with a clear decision.
Suho looked at me. His mouth was a bit open as if he didn't believe what I just said, "Please... just think about it. We need you... and he does too," he looked at Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol looked at him too. I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled him out of the room. We both walked away from the science department. I knew Chanyeol had many questions but I didn't know the answer to those. Only that Suho guy does. All I know is that I don't want to see my best friend in pain.
"Nayoung... " his voice trailed off as he saw I was in no mood to talk.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After that, I had spent every dream with Suho and Chanyeol. These weren't nightmares. On the other hand, they seemed quite happy and I seemed happy. Chanyeol did too.
I don't even remember what happened in those dreams in the morning but maybe that was a good thing because then my mind wouldn't trail off and let go of my confident half.
 
It was after school a few days later and I was in charge of cleaning the lockers. Chanyeol had went home because he had a lot of homework to catch up on and I was just scrubbing the lockers by myself in the little locker area. Beside me was the back door of the school and I actually quite liked cleaning the lockers because it meant I was able to listen to music with no one beside me and to enjoy the sunset next to me since it was a full sized window.
 
'Nal annaehaejwo.. Yeah, geudaega salgo inneun gose nade hamkke deryeoga jwo... Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni~' (anyone know this song? if you don't and you're reading this EXO storyy *wink*, then are you really their fan?? Lol.. jokin~)
 
I was listening and as I scrubbed the top part of the locker, I saw the reflection of the most beautiful boy at our school. I, as a matter of fact, wasn't much interested of boys so 'prince-like' but there was no denying that he looked good.
 
I turned round and faced him. He looked at me with just the normal cold but y expression he usually had. I looked into his eyes and strangely enough, I didn't face the 'Kris Eye Wrath' as everyone else has rumored around the school. Apparently, when someone looked into his eyes more than 3 seconds, you'll faint. I think I witnessed that once but then again, I'm not sure if it was that or that girl drowning herself in her own perfume because I could smell it from the stairs before that corridor she was in, eagerly awaiting her prince.
 
"Can I have a word with you?"
 
__________________________________________________________
Once again, so sorry. >< *puppy eyes* Please forgive~ Can Kai's y look make up to it?
Or a BaekYeol moment?
Or a Luhan eye cuteness?
Buing~ Annyeong~