Member Joined

Exo-Planet
"Did you know about this?" Suho asked.
"Aniyo. You could have found a nicer method to ask though?" Luhan said. His hair was dripping with water and the whole floor was wet.
"I'm sorry. However, I now welcome you into our group," Suho said.
"Did I say I'd join?" Luhan asked.
"You don't have a choice."
"Maybe not in your rules but I work alone and I follow my own rules."
"Please don't make this hard," Suho said.
"If you gave me a nicer welcome, I would have but now...?"
"Once again, sorry, I didn't have a choice. Please, join us. It'd be better sooner than later. The judgement time isn't going to wait," Suho said.
 
Luhan flicked his hair and droplets flew out his hair.
"We all have histories. Most of them are quite memorable and we don't want to see our world ending like this," Suho said.
Luhan looked at Suho and thought for a while.
 
"And is she your Soul?" Luhan asked looking at me.
"Ne," Suho said.
"So that's why I couldn't attack her..." Luhan said.
"Mwoh?! You tried to attack her?" Suho exclaimed and he looked pretty angry.
"She's fine. I couldn't anyway. So your powers are safe?" Luhan asked
Suho looked at me and nodded to Luhan.
 
"Keureom... Call," Luhan said, "But I'm only doing this for the powers."
Suho smiled then took out the Power Indicator from his pocket.
 
The same sparks flew around Luhan and the light was warm as Suho was going through the registration process with him. It wasn't even 10 seconds and the process was complete.
 
Suho looked at the pendant after Luhan was registered, "Telekinesis...," then he looked up at Luhan, "Welcome."
"Welcome," I said from the side.
 
This feeling of gathering one more member was satisfying. In total now we have... Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan and our guardian who I really want to meet.
 
Luhan looked at me, his hair dripping wet.
"Ah, you errr, wanna dry that? I'll get you a towel," I said then I looked at the floor.
Suho saw me looking, "Ah, mian, Nayoung. I'll clean that up," he held out his hand and the water itself gathered up into a ball and into Suho's hand. The floor was now dry.
 
I had went up to get a towel and in the meantime, very quickly changed because Cha-
 
DING DONG.
 
Speak of the devil.
________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - I was actually just reading my own chapters to check if there were mistakes and I just realised how short they were..... Should I make them longer..? What do you guys think? Comment below~ Kekekekeke ^^
 
Ahahahaha, (guy as) Chanyeol too funny~~ ><