New Student... Again

Exo-Planet

The next few days continued with a lot of practicing. Everything went smoothly. I didn't know it started when it did.

"Shh! Settle down. Settle down," said the teacher with no enthusiasm in his voice. For the whole registration, I had been looking out of the window at the rain while listening to music because Chanyeol had been ignoring me and was on his Pixel System. I didn't know he could be so anti-social when he was at school. 
Mr Yoon, the teacher, continued to tell us to shut up. He simply just waited for everyone in the class to quieten down before he took the register but as he saw that we all ignored his command, he slapped his chalk duster on his small podium while sending the powder flying out of the duster, everyone returned to their seats.
"Lee Jeong Ki?"
"Here!"
"Park In Ryeong?"
"Here!"
"Kim Ah Rin?"
"I'm here."
"Kim Myung Lim?"
"Here, sir!"
"Park Chan Yeol?"
"Here."
"Im Sa Yeon?"
"Here."
"Kim Dam Bi?"
"Here~"
"Kim Su Ho?"
"Here, sir!"
"Park Joong Pyo?"
"Here."
"Choi Na Young?"
"Here!"
The name after mine was Luhan but after the teacher realised that Luhan doesn't keep himself awake during registration, he just looks at him to check he's there. As long as the pupils are here, he doesn't bother doing anything else such as waking Luhan up and giving him detention. They're both lucky at that. Luhan's lucky he doesn't have a registration teacher as passionate about their work as Miss Jung was and the teacher was lucky that he didn't piss Luhan off : it's the best of both worlds.
 
When the last 'here' was said, the class started talking again but the teacher tapped the wooden part of the chalk duster on his podium and got the class' attention again.
"A new student is once again joining our class - great, that's 32 names to be read now -, please come in!" he said to the door, barely loud enough.
A class discussion suddenly arose again.
 
"A new student? Again?" someone said.
"I hope it's a girl," Park Joong Pyo said.
"I totally agree, there's too many boys in here already," said one of his delinquent friends who glared at Luhan who still had his face buried in his heads, sleeping.
"Again?" I saw Chanyeol mouth as he turned to look at me.
 
For a few seconds, no one came in and we all thought the teacher was pranking us but even if he was payed to play a joke, Mr Yoon wouldn't waste him time for that. The door slid open as he was about to call a second time.
In came a boy, very tall. Taller than both Suho and Luhan but shorter than Chanyeol. He had curly dark brown hair and full lips. He walked up to the teacher's desk and looked at the class with a blank and cold expression.
"This is Kim Jong In. Make sure he feels welcome," said the teacher.
"Oh yes, we will, sungsaeng-nim!" said Dambi almost immediately. She was eyeing up the hot guy again, "I'm sure you can leave him to me. I seem like the right person for the job right?"
Mr Yoon sighed and ignored Dambi's boast then he looked back down at his register, "Choi Na Young, you show the new kid around."
I made a confused face and felt Dambi's eye lasers shooting right at me.
"W-wae, teacher?" I asked, feeling very awkward as I wasn't good with new people or even conversing with strangers in general.
"What do you mean why? Just do what I ask and also since you missed out your board cleaning duty last time."
 
I remembered. It was just yesterday actually when I rushed with Chanyeol to his house to practice our powers again. Well, for me, assist. Chanyeol could now control his blue flames but he couldn't maximise their powers yet. Lay had been working with him.
We also had our first practice session with Tao a few days ago. He didn't seem to understand a single thing and also didn't know anything about his power. Kris had been teaching him how to control his powers but none of us knew how Kris taught because they always talked in the corner. Apparently, Tao needed more space. Suho had been helping me release my powers but nothing worked so we just settled for a conclusion that only time could help. Not Tao though because he wasn't experienced enough and also because special permission has to be granted for one to use time in SM or otherwise, the Board will register the action as an illegal crime and they will be sought out and a sentence will be placed on them. A couple had been executed in the past for using time to go back in time and changing things that resulted in a big riot in SM.
 
When registration ended, I almost walked out the classroom forgetting the new kid.
"Yah, Choi Nayoung, where do you think you're going?" asked Mr Yoon.
I stopped in my tracks and looked at them standing by the teacher's desk, "Oh, I forgot. Sorry. I'll take him to his next class now."
"Of course you will but first, go next door and bring in a desk and chair for this guy." said Mr Yoon and went out the room, I assumed he'd be going to the staff base.
 
I looked at Kim Jongin and nodded, mentally sighing in my head.
I put down my bag at the side of the room and went next door to get the chair and desk.
It was only when I went back inside the room, set his seat up behind mine that I noticed he was gone.
 
"Kim... Jongin?" I called, hoping that he would pop up from behind the podium and say that he was just trying to scare me but he didn't. Oh god, I lost a pupil on his first day of school. Eoooooteokhaeeee?
I picked up my bag and ran out of the room, speed walking through the corridors to try and see where he was.
I had ran down the stairs when the bell that stated the start of first period had rang.
 
I slapped my hand on my head and blood boiling, I ran through all the corridors, hoping he'd be there. But there was no sign of him. Who does he think he is? Going off like that without a word. He's new and new people should not be wandering around the school! I slowed my pace down as I was getting tired and was constantly darting down to look at my watch. I was already 10 minutes late for first period and gosh, Chemistry again. Miss Jung... trouble... no... but I couldn't turn up without a Kim Jongin with me. Dambi will tell me off, I thought as I paced my way across the bridge that connected two buildings of our school together and entered the second building.
I made my way through the first floor and then the second. I almost zoomed past if I hadn't taken my eyes off my watch but fortunately, I did and saw him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - Mwahahahaha~ More and more characters appearing kekeke ^^ Anyways.. this week... I am thinking to do just random gifs and stuff and that'll probably be the case up until I find another topic again~ ^^
 
Byee~ I hope you've enjoyed my story so far and thanks for making it up to this point~ ^^ It's not ending yet but I just want to thank all the people who have been so supportive of me and are subscribing and commenting, it really does make my day ^^