Red

Exo-Planet

I stared at them, my mouth open and eventually relaxed when my eyes became dry from not blinking. How did they get into the school?

 
"Luhan ssi and Suho ssi are cousins. They have studied overseas and have just moved back to Korea. Please treat them well and," the teacher cleared his throat while looking at the excited girls and continued, "I see that they've already been highly liked by the class," with no smile, he gestured the two boys to introduce themselves.
 
Luhan got the message a bit too slow and just continued staring at the class. No, wait, he wasn't. He was staring..... at me.
 
Suho took the opportunity and made a 90 degrees bow to the class, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Suho. I'm 16 this year as my parents wanted me to adapt to Korean culture a bit more so I was put in a lower class to have chances to learn more. Please take care of me."
Luhan had been staring at me this whole time. I tried to ignore it and looked at Suho but as he was standing right next to him, it was hard and so, eventually, I looked out the window when Suho nudged him to do his introduction which I might as well have not looked anyway.
"I'm Luhan."
 
The girls looked at them as they took their seats. There was a seat behind Dambi which was empty. As soon as Luhan had finished his barely-a-sentence sentence, Dambi gestured Suho to go and sit there which Suho immediately smiled and said thanks to her, looking very proud. I was looking at him the whole time and I saw him give me a thumbs up as if to say "I'm being liked, Nayoung. Are you proud of me?"
 
I was so busy watching him, I didn't even realize Luhan coming over to me and sat in Chanyeol's vacant seat in front of me. I only noticed when I felt his gaze point at me.
 
I looked at him and folded my arms on top of my desk, "That's Chanyeol's seat."
"But I like it here."
"Do you like window seats too?"
"I don't know."
I sighed, "Then why can't you sit in the seat at the opposite side of the classroom?"
"Because... it's fascinating to look at you," he said.
I felt myself turn red. I don't know if what he just said was a compliment, an insult or a mere statement but I felt flustered.
"You fall for these things so easily," he said smirking.
Wait- Did he just do that to get me red?
"Is the sight of my face going red really that satisfying?" I asked, avoiding eye contact with him and getting my books ready for my next class. I reached down for my bag, making my face level with the desk.
His face appeared right in front of me, "It's pretty."
My face flushed like a tomato as I bounced upright and kept my head low.
He laughed.
That was the first time... he laughed.
 
The bell rang.
 
"What do you have for your first class?" he asked.
I packed up my things and got up while calming myself down and avoiding to look at him, "Don't try that again."
"Chemistry, right?" he asked ignoring my statement the same way I ignored his question.
"I'm serious," I said and walked away in a rush with my hands furiously flapping air at my face but before I even took 5 steps away from my desk, I turned back and quickly said, "Thirdfloorsecondroomalongtheright," then zoomed off.
I didn't even hear Suho call my name as I left the classroom and went to the third floor, second room along the right : Chemistry.
 
_______________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Hello Hello, so well... you might already be aware of this but I just recently added a chapter entitled Glossary to my story and that was because it was more convenient to have a whole chapter space for the words rather than the foreword.
Geurigo... I won't be doing the references in my chapters upcoming as to not make things complicated. It'll just be the way it was~~
 
Okay, well... it's Chensing Time~~ *party music starts*
 
 
I found this really cute and touching... >< Bye Bye~