0412

Exo-Planet

I don't know how long I've been like this and how this all happened but one thing I was pretty sure of was that HE brought me here... Sehun.

I sprang up and backed away from him, "What... what is the meaning of this?"
He looked at me with his cold eyes, "Keep quiet and I'll tell you."
 
Somehow, he didn't feel that intimidating now... Just at this moment. He seemed okay to be around because there was one question that was lingering in my head that lead me to think that way - "If he really wanted to kill me, why didn't he do so already?"
"I found you in the snow. No one was around so I took you here."
"Why?" I blurted out, without thinking.
"Because I want to know answers. To the questions which I've been thinking about too much these days and they regard you."
"How can I be the explanation to your questions?"
"I want to know why you can block our attacks," he came closer to me, backing me up against the wall, "Me and Kai's. I want to know why we can't kill you with a single strike but get reflected upon," he came a little more closer until he seemed to stare right in my eyes and his face was only a head away, "I want to know... Who the hell are you?"
His breath was right up against my neck now and it was like a cold breeze blowing onto my skin.
I pushed him away.
"I don't know the answers to ANY of your questions! All I can tell you is that I didn't intend to do any of them. They just happened and I don't know how either! If you'll excuse me, I'm leaving!" I said, my anger rising. I stood up and made my way to the entrance of the hut where I was feeling for my phone.
Oh... Where is it? I touched my front pocket, my back pocket, my jacket pockets... it was nowhere..
"You looking for this?" he said behind my back.
I swung round and saw him dangling my cellphone by it's strap on his finger.
"Give me that back!" I said and went to snatch it back but I missed.
"Be a good girl and stay here then," he said.
Stay... here?
"...Why...?"
"Please... Just for one night..." he said.
His voice still had no feeling in it but there was a change in it... something which told me that this person might not be what meets the eyes after all.
 
And I don't know what gave in. Was it his voice or just me who was being too kind or too naive. I knew this was stupid but...
"...Promise to let me leave by the morning and give me my phone back," I said.
Apart from his smirks, this was the only other face I've seen him have before - shock.
".... J-joha... good. Then you can continue sleeping there and I will... errrmmm... figure out what you are over there," he pointed to the far corner of the hut.
 
For some reason, that seemed quite funny... but even though I promised him to stay, inside... my guard was not to be let down.
"Ah... give me my phone for one second..." I said.
"I'll do what you want to do. Tell me," he said.
"Why?"
"Just tell me."
"... Help me text my parents to say I'll be staying at Chanyeol's..."
He held my phone in his hands and made a blank expression.
"Text."
"Mwoh..?"
"Unlock the phone. The password is 0412."
"Password...."
This guy... is so clueless... I guess not every SMer studies these things.
"Here, we'll work on it together..." I sat down against the wall and patted the seat beside me to gesture him to sit down.
He came over while holding the gadget of wonder in his hand and sat down where I asked him to.
"Here... it asks you for a password. The keyboard below it shows all the numbers and stuff. Press in this order 0-4-1-2" I said.
"Why 0412?"
"It's a password."
"Why this password?"
"This was my first bed. When I was born. 0412 was my bed number in the hospital."
"When were you born?" he asked, making difficulty with pressing the buttons.
"May 20th. What about you? That's right. You got through. Now go to this little square box here and press OK. Right there in the center and now into the one where the icon looks like an envelope."
"... I don't know my birthday..." he said.
"What do you mean?"
"Vampires live forever. It's been so long... I don't even remember when I was born. My parents never told me either and we never celebrated anyone's birthdays. To our kind, birthdays are just dates and another day to prey."
I don't know why I was being so friendly to his guy but he seemed pitiful so I came up with an idea, "Well.. how about we make it that your birthday is on 0412. 12th of April?"
He chuckled but didn't reply.
 
I used the rest of the time to teach him how to work the texting system and the phone. I don't know when but I fell asleep soon but my text messaging sound woke me up.
'Wing wing herro~'
This was the only one I could set it to as it was so loud.
 
I woke up and found I was on the floor with a blanket over my body. I rubbed my eyes and looked to the entrance where there didn't seem to be any moonlight coming in even though it was still night.
 
The reason was... because a shadow was standing there who was blocking the entrance.
It was... after I rubbed my eyes again...
 
LUHAN.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Hey guys! Okay..... well.. I don't think I can continue updating twice every week right now because of the exams that are coming up and I really need to study for those >< So.. from now, I think I'll just update on Saturdays until some date in the future when my exams are finished and I can relax! ^^ I know I've been delaying chapters and I just got back as well and I'm SORRY~
On the brighter side.... Sooooooooo MANY NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS from EXO!!!!!! ><
Follow them if you haven't already~~~~!!!! Kyyyyaaaaa~ Lol
And I'll just end with random gifs~~
Yerr baby~ THANK YOU GUYS