Breakfast

Exo-Planet
He followed me down the stairs, I could literally feel his stare behind my back. He could talk though and in full Korean at that. Mum and dad had gone to work and it was only me and him in the house now. I walked into the kitchen and heard him follow me from behind even though his footsteps were quiet as he was really skinny.
 
I saw a pot on the stove and went to open it up. It was congee with meat. He was staring at the pot too with hungry eyes.
"Y-you want some?" I asked.
 
He looked at me very quickly with a blank expression. I took two spoons from the drawer and gave one to him. I took mine and scooped up a spoonful of congee then blew on it, put the spoon inside my mouth and slightly chewed then swallowed as it was really easy to eat. I smiled at him. I wouldn't usually be so nice to a stranger but since he was so good looking, I didn't mind. Actually, the main reason was probably because he didn't do anything to me last night and instead of feeling scared, I felt sympathetic towards him.
 
He looked at the spoon and then at me.
I held his hand. He seemed to flinch a bit but as I dipped it into the pot of congee then pulled it back up with a nice round spoonful of food and meat he was too concentrated on the food.
I let go of his hand then he put the spoon into his mouth and ate it. As soon as he ate, his face screwed up and he stuck his tongue out.
I laughed.
He did a sort of growl and I stopped then I took my spoon and ate another mouthful but emphasized the blowing part this time.
He followed and blew on it, a lot before eating.
"That's right," I said.
 
I turned round to pour myself a mug of water. I sipped it a bit but when I turned round, all the meat had gone and there was only half the congee left.
"Neo-" I said but then laughed at him.
 
He didn't growl this time but blankly stared at me.
"Do you like meat?" I asked.
He nodded then looked at me, "Are you meat?"
I looked at him and my heart started to pound. His eyes flickered red.
 
Oops.... He might have realised.... that I could be his breakfast.
 
He started coming towards me and then sniffed me. My heart was pounding really hard. Was I just going to die like this? After me kindly offering congee to him?
 
However, as he leaned in, he flinched and seemed to be in pain and backed off.
I stood there and looked at him. For a moment, I think my life finally flashed before my eyes. It was about time actually because of all the weird things happening. Anyway, the way he backed off. He was in pain. How bad were his wounds?
 
Then I looked at the state of his clothes. They were still stained with blood and his hair still had some too.
 
"Hey.... do you want to eat more food?" I asked.
He nodded.
"If you promise you won't eat people like me, I'll bring you to more food," I said.
He hesitated but then nodded.
I texted Chanyeol:
Hey, I need your help. Please, can you come over now?
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - It's not a nice day here, how's the weather over at your side? I hope EXOful~