The First Incident

Exo-Planet

The alarm rang in her room. Nayoung, having woken up early, ran out from the toilet and silenced the drowning sound.

Let me introduce her a bit - she's not exactly the sharpest or most organized person out there. Her name is Choi Nayoung. She's as normal as one 15 year old could get... but then again, when I say normal, do I really mean normal?
 
She lay, sprawled out on her bed after pouncing on it to reach for the alarm on the other side of her bed. For a few minutes, just a few minutes... Let's just lay here and feel the warmth of the bed. How about snuggling up to those blankets again? Then, she looked at the time. No! She can't. If there's one thing Nayoung can't stand, it's being late. She'd rather be early for 15 minutes than be late for 5. She went back to the toilet where the toothbrush was already placed inside half a mug full of water. She continued on where she left off and started brushing her teeth, dreading for the rest of the Monday-day.
 
Soon, after about 10 minutes, she set off to school.
 
Her earphones were plugged into her ears and the audio was a generally high volume. She enjoyed this process of walking more than anything. No one else knows what you're listening to but your whole world is filled with something that could describe everything else.
 
This peace did not last long as suddenly, a tall figure of a boy jumped on her from behind. She was totally caught off guard but this did not stop the weird thing that happened next.
She immediately sensed the boy, turned round to face Chanyeol, her best friend, and without even commanding her body to do so, she grabbed his arm and swung him down onto the ground at full strength.
 
Two girls in the corner gasped and started murmuring to each other in excitement. Then ran off to school in the most girliest manner.
 
Nayoung had realized what she had done right after the action. Her calm expression changed and she immediately crouched down next to her best friend and put her hand round the back of his head and tried to shake him awake.
 
"Chanyeol! Yah, Park Chanyeol ah!" she said. She was almost on the verge of tears. She bent her head into Chanyeol's stomach and started muttering a thousand sorry's under her breath and her face was all red as she panicked.
Chanyeol, however, still had no reaction. He still lay there.
 
"Park Chanyeol! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! No, please. Don't. Just. I didn't mean it. Jebal, open your eyes! I... I don't want to become a murderer!" she said and one tear slid down her cheek and onto Chanyeol's face.
Suddenly, his eyes started to flutter and he opened them up.
 
Nayoung immediately looked at his face, "C-Chanyeol?"
"You're gonna become a murderer if you don't get off of me," he said, slightly smiling but he looked like he was in pain.
Nayoung immediately wiped her flustered face on her sleeves and sniffed then helped Chanyeol up. She helped support his back but as soon as her sleeves touched the back of his blazer, his back suddenly straightened and he looked fine.
 
"Mwoh? What just happened?" he said as he found himself feeling a lot better. He turned to look at Nayoung, "Neo... Aish, you just wiped your tears and snot on my blazer!" he said looking annoyed.
Nayoung knew this was a joke but she emotionally broke out over the thought of almost killing her best friend. Her tears from before were now spilling down her face and she started crying harder.
Chanyeol looked flustered as he looked around. An ahjumma holding a few bags of groceries strolled past and said, "Aigoo, how cute."
Chanyeol immediately patted Nayoung on the back of her head and started comforting her, "I- I was just joking. Don't cry. Don't cry! I'm sorry, okay?"
Nayoung suddenly silenced down and picked up her bag and Chanyeol's bag off the ground of the incident then, with her head down, she said, "Let's go. We're going to be late." She couldn't look at Chanyeol in the face, she felt so bad at what just happened.
 
"Oi, you're such an ugly crier by the way," he said chuckling.
 
Nayoung handed him his bag and then wiped her face once more. This time, she pinched him on the shoulder, "I'm glad you're better though. Sorry."
 
Chanyeol smiled and they made their way towards the school where something was spreading.
And just a random Chanyeol picture:
_____________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Yes, this Chapter came a lot faster than the promised time but this is just one of the times where I've chosen to upload two chapters in the week. I think I'll upload a third chapter too somewhere near the end of this week so stay tuned for more~!! ^^ Oh and btw, if anyone wants me to use a different picture for the Chapter picture, just comment below or you can even leave the image url if you message me~~ Just enjoy !!
Chanyeol Baby Chick says baibai too ^0^
Confirmation - I shall upload the 3rd chapter on Saturday 28th September