The Man of the Night

Exo-Planet
NOTE - The Ghost is not the main character and nor is this a fanfic about Ghost and human XD ENJOY!
 
This night was pretty normal I must say. The Ghost of the school was just normally haunting the corridors like all the other 348 days. As for the remaining week, she rests from Haunting and joins her grandma for stories of Haunting herself. Well, Mary isn't really her grandma but she died 70 years earlier than her so she was the Eun Hee's grandma's age. Eun Hee herself would be 81 if she was still alive.

As I was saying, this night was just like every other night, another night, another haunt.
The half moon was bright and it left rays of light covering shadows. The corridors were grey with of light spilling in through the curtain less windows.
 
It was silent. Even though Eun Hee loves Haunting, she sometimes dreads some more noise at night. Another company. It was this dreading that made her notice the noise that reflected from her thoughts.
 
THADUMP. It came from the Chemistry Supplies Room.
Eun Hee stopped and floated her way back towards the room. There were now more noises and they were getting louder as she drifted towards the room. This was indeed exciting. She peered into the room.
 
There, she saw an average height boy. His hair was spiked upwards and all pointed diagonally up from his forehead. It was perfectly gelled and glistened against the light the moon gave out. He was dusting himself and then lifted his head up to Eun Hee's direction. His eyes were kind and he already had a friendly expression.
 
Okay, people don't see ghosts. Ghosts see people. Eun Hee was not this 'ghosts' though because the boy had said "Hi" in her direction and even smiled. Eun Hee looked around her as if to see a human beside her even though she knew there was nobody else. She turned back to the boy who was now moving towards her. Eun Hee stayed where she was and didn't move.
 
"Hey," he tried again.
"H-hello..." Eun Hee said stiffly. This boy was good-looking but apart from that, he looked like every other student she saw in the corridors during school time. The question is, was he even a student?
"I was wondering where I might find a boy named Kris," he said.
Eun Hee had no reaction for a while as she looked at the words escaping from the boy's mouth.
"Hello?" he said again.
"Oh... ermmm, Kris! Ahh, Kris! Yes, I know! He.... he's that amazingly popular ulzzang at this school!" She said.
 
Kris was the most popular guy at the school. He had the most iest eyes and broad shoulders. He was very tall and had blonde hair which looked perfect from every angle. One gaze from him and you cannot keep your eyes off of him. Eye contact for more than three seconds and you will faint. Eun Hee had seen him walking around and even as a ghost, she felt his aura.
 
"Ulzzang..." he said as if deep in thought, "I should've known. Haha. Ok, thanks for that!"
"Oh. What? No bother. It was a pleasure to help! Ahaha..." Eun Hee's laughter trailed off. She had totally forgotten the million questions floating inside her head.
This guy was starting to walk away now.
"Ah! Wait!" she said.
"Yes?" He turned around.
"How can you see me?"
He chuckled, looking confused, "Am I not supposed to?"
"Oh well... humans don't."
 
He laughed and turned fully towards Eun Hee, "Let's just say I'm not human."
Just with that misty answer, he disappeared.