One Lost Soul

Exo-Planet

It was one night when I started feeling it - The heart pains.

The first night was just a tiny little feeling that made me feel uncomfortable but later, it started getting more severe. Until the point my parents noticed and were worrying. They told me to go and see a doctor but I didn't want to in case the doctor felt something weird about me. I may look and feel like a normal human but I don't know what's really different in me.
My parents did not settle at this point and insisted to the point they got angry so here I am now, standing in front of Chanyeol's apartment to try and ask Suho for a favor. It's been a while since I last saw them. It's the holidays and Suho put the practices on hold and I really wanted to stay in the house these days.
 
I was wearing the blue coat Suho bought for me. It was really warm. I had boots on and two layers of socks to block out any of the chilly wind leaking into my boots. I wore earmuffs as my ears got really cold and a scarf too, occasionally lifting my head a bit higher to breath out in the cold air, forming a smoke of hot breath. I didn't need any gloves as I heat up quickly (as explained when I turn red all the time).
 
I rang the doorbell that I had already rang for three times. I knocked and when there was no response, I phoned Chanyeol.
..... BEEP..... BEEP......
.... He wasn't picking up. That wasn't like him. He always picks up his phone.
I texted him: 'Yah. Eodiya? Are you guys not in the house?'
Next, I texted Suho in case his phone ringing would disturb his work.
And... I stopped scrolling down my contacts at Luhan's contact ID.
'Bodyguard.'
Yeah right... if he really was... where was he now?
I renamed it back to Luhan.
 
Then, I walked away from the apartment and was going home, my boots unwillingly following the rest of my body. However, half way there, my legs started feeling weak. I hadn't been feeling well the whole time but I thought it was just the cold weather. Now, my eyes were becoming droopy and the street in front of me was becoming unclear. I was just about to turn a corner but fell down as my legs seemed to lose all muscle and bone. A bus was just at the bus stop up ahead and there was no one else on the street apart from a young woman getting on the bus.
I tried to cry out but I fell down and the coldness of the snow on the ground hit my face. I was still conscious but I couldn't move well. I felt for my phone with struggle and with shaking fingers, I tried to press to contacts.
It went into the contacts screen but I lost feeling in my hands as well when my heart suddenly hurt so much it seemed like it would jump out of my chest, my phone slipped from my hand and I fainted... again.
 
I don't know how long it was but I felt an embrace again in my state like this... But, this time, it was cold and not warm. It was unfamiliar but I felt safe in it for some reason.
 
++ STORY POV ++
 
As Nayoung fainted and with her phone out of her hands, her last touch of it brought it to call a person whom she hasn't called in a long time - Luhan.
It was getting through.
 
.....
 
.....
 
.....
 
Why aren't you saying anything?
 
.....
 
Yeobeoseyo?
 
..... Nayoung...?
Choi Nayoung!
 
-Cut-
 
++ SEHUN'S POV ++
 
I was back on Earth again. Father didn't approve of my actions. He said I should've took the Souls back with me.
There's nothing I can do now. Anyway, Kai's nowhere to be seen now even after I saved his . After we battled those Exo members, he disappeared. Literally - teleported out of thin air.
The winter cold on Earth was nothing compared to SM's.
 
I looked around for any signs of Kai - the search which I've continued for the past few days. If it wasn't for Father's orders, I would've returned now. No more use of staying on this useless planet.
From on top of a roof of some house, I looked around, squinting my eyes to see past the snow wildly hurling through the air. However, through the noise, the wind brought to me a noise.... a voice.
"Yeobeoseyo?"
 
I jumped down the roof and landed beside where the sound came from.
I made out a blue lump on the snow. No wait, it wasn't a lump. It was... 
HER - the Soul of Exo.
 
What would she be doing here? More so, she was lying on the ground.
I bent down beside her and felt her hand. It was ice cold. I felt her face, it was the same. It was even below my body temperature. Father would tell me to bring her straight to him but... I can't.
I stopped all the wind around me which carried the snow, leaving a clear space for her and me.
"Nayoung? Choi Nayoung!"
This was getting annoying. I picked up her phone, saw a red button (because red is always bad), pressed it and the voice stopped then placed the phone in my back pocket.
I picked her up and without even thinking, brought her to my place.
Somewhere on Earth where I can call my place... because no one wanted it.
 
++ NAYOUNG'S POV ++
I flickered my eyes and woke up. The first thing I saw was the moon glistening in the dark midnight blue and purple sky. I looked around me. To my right right was the entrance of a hut like thing, which I assume was what I was in right now. Wait.. a hut? How...? 
I kept looking around and saw a circular stone wall all around the room which was brightened by an orange fire lamp beside me that lightened up the whole room.
Looking... looking... "OMOYA!"
I jumped at the sight of the white vampire sitting right beside my bed, eyes not blinking... just staring at me.
__________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Hey guys, it has been a while again! I realized sometime after the last update that I forgot to tell you guys when the next update was so I left a last minute notice on the Notes on the foreword so I apologize for the late notice however starting from now, the updates will come just like how they used to. Wednesday and Sunday ^^
 
And sooooo.... continuing from the Era age thing~ Chen was the last one I did so.... from September.... we have October 7th, Zhang Yixing ^^ Lay ssi~~~~