Maximiser

Exo-Planet

+Note - See Term number 18 in Foreword for definition of Maximiser+

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Lay," he said. He had a modest looking face and he was wearing a sleeveless white top with long white jeans. If he had a matching pair of wings and a halo, I would have thought I was looking at an angel.

I bowed again.
"Lay actually came here today to tell us something," Suho said.
"Ne, let's sit down and we'll all talk about it," Lay said and gestured us to the sofa nearest to him.
Chanyeol and I sat down.
 
"Well, these days, I keep having this feeling. I know for a fact that someone else within the school is a member and this feeling is telling me that he's not an ordinary member, much like Suho," Lay said.
"Because Suho's the Lurer right?" I said.
 
"... Did you not tell them this?" Lay asked turning to Suho who was on a small chair across from him.
"Maybe this is the right time now," Suho said.
"Are you hiding something?" Chanyeol asked.
"Well, not anymore," Suho said and cupped his hands together, "I am a Maximiser. There are 48 Maximisers in the whole of SM. Maximisers are the ones who can perform their natural ability to the best of the best and we normally have 10 times the normal power of a normal SM."
 
I looked at him. This boy with such a gentle face actually has such a power I could have never dreamed of.
 
"Who else knows?" Chanyeol asked.
"Everyone who we've recruited so far," Suho said.
"Even Luhan?" I asked.
"Ne... just last night actually," Suho said.
 
 --- FLASHBACK (in Suho's mind) ---
It was 3AM. Suho had woke up and went down to drink some water and intended to go back to bed after. He was in the kitchen. He took a glass and from his hand, he said, "Switzerland alimos." A clear flow of water was emerging from his hand to the glass and quickly filled it up.
"Don't try it," Suho said without taking his eyes off the water.
A slight laugh came from the door of the kitchen, "Just as I thought. You even sensed my attack. Only Maximisers can bring in elements from other places. Water from Switzerland?"
"I don't want to wake up the kid," Suho said.
"Mwoh? Wake up that dog?" Luhan said.
"Mworago?" Suho said.
"I saw him... he was turning into one in his sleep."
"I think you're mistaken. He has a much greater potential than that."
"Believe or not. Have you told Soul?"
"I will."
"Keurae," Luhan yawned, ruffled his hair and went up the stair again, "Jalja... Leader."
 
"He found out when I was getting myself some water last night," Suho said.
"Ahhh~" Chanyeol and I both said.
"So, Lay, what's the feeling?" Suho asked.
"He's... not ordinary as I said. He's another Guardian. The sub Guardian."
"A sub Guardian? Omo..." I said.
"So... tomorrow, Nayoung ah, we're all coming to your school. Don't bother waiting for Chanyeol. We'll be going with him. You just walk to school as normal and we will set something up to find that member as soon as possible," Lay said.
"Oh okay," I said.
"Now, since we're all here, let's practice some powers," a voice at the door said.
_______________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Has everyone heard the new Exo songs yet? What's your favourite? ^^ I liked First Snow and My Turn to Cry ahaha~ The lyrics are too sweet in My Turn to Cry kekeke ><
And well, these next 12 chapters' gifs are going to be dedicated to a particular member for each chapter. So, I'll be going in.... Age order aha~ First is.... our BaoZi kekekeke ><