Clues

Exo-Planet

We went by the lockers and found Kris. Thank goodness it wasn't long.

"Yah!" I yelled at him.
He turned over, looking annoyed, "What is it this time?"
"Nayoung's might have been caught by the SMA!" I said.
"Mw-mwoh? Wae? What happened?" he asked.
"It's because of you! If you had noticed something was wrong at the beginning when she asked about the practices, she would've been okay!" I shouted.
He stayed quiet, "What now then?"
"We're gonna gather up the members and think up a plan!" Chanyeol said.
He nodded, "I'll try and find Tao boy."
Then I thought of an idea. Since everyone's occupied at the food fight, there'll be no one here... Which means I can put my wolf powers to the use. I whispered to Chanyeol. I told him to go off and help Kris find Tao because I was afraid, I would lose my senses as a wolf and hurt him again.
He looked at me. I gave him a confident look and he nodded then went off with Kris.
After they were all out of sight and I checked in all the corners for anybody else that might be there, I took off my shirt in case it'd rip in the process. I gathered up my powers and released them into my inner body, awakening the beast inside me. I was on all fours soon and, my vision yellow and red, I sniffed around for Nayoung's scent.
I crept along the corridors, afraid of being seen but I could smell anyone near me so I continued my path around the school quietly. I followed my senses and reached the second building without being seen.
Maybe... we were all just overreacting and maybe she wasn't caught. After all, this was just all a prediction and it might not be true.
Before long... I reached the place which her scent had taken me to - the dance studio.
I turned back into human like form and went in. I looked around. This was where the smell ended and I couldn't have missed the final clue that concluded that my prediction was true. A shine by the CD player. I went over and immediately knew that she was captured. The bracelet shone in my hands - Ricyri's bracelet.
 
++ 2 hours later ++
We were all back at Chanyeol's. Everyone of us were gathered.
"So... let's think, guys," Suho said.
"The last place she went to was the dance studio. Which means, she was caught there," Chanyeol said.
"Apart from the bracelet and... some breadcrumbs, there were no more clues," I said.
"Breadcrumbs... someone must have given a sandwich to her and she took it as lunch so she ate it. It must have had some sort of thing in it," Lay assumed.
"Keurae, why else would anyone give her a sandwich?" Chanyeol said.
"So.. if someone gave her it.. that person is definitely the SMA," I said.
"So, right now... we need to figure out how we can get to them," Suho said, "Clues clues clues..."
Then, it hit me.. all of a sudden as I looked at Kris and remembered back to that day... When he took the Power Indicator off of Suho.
"Kris, that day... we were about to register Tao..? Were you there by any chance?" I asked.
He looked at me, making a serious face, "No. I don't recall seeing that kid at all after the day at the Stadium."
"That's it!" I said immediately after. Everyone looked at me. I told them my plan.
 
++ At the Same Time but Different Place ++
NAYOUNG'S POV
The first thing I felt, even before I opened my eyes, was the pain in my stomach. For a few moments, I didn't recall what had happened and as I looked around the room, I realised I was in a totally unfamiliar place.
It seemed like I was against a pillar in the room. The walls were stained and brown and old looking. There was a stench as well from somewhere. I felt the cold and wet floor. This is so uncomfortable. I tried moving my hands but they were tied up behind me.
Wait, what? What happened? My mouth was covered up by a piece of cloth tied around my head. I tried to struggle free but it wasn't working. Wait... wait, gather up your senses, Nayoung... I calmed down and thought about what had happened and after feeling the pain in my stomach, it came to me - the sandwich. Jongin... he wasn't who I thought he'd be and that Kris, no, that imposter.
I looked around me even more and turned my head to my right, realising there was another person against a pillar.
 
She was awake and she was staring upwards, without blinking. was covered up too with a cloth. It was a bit scary actually as she wasn't making any movement at all.
She wasn't anyone I recognized though, even just by looking at her side view. I kept staring at her a bit and soon, she turned her head over. She had big eyes and chubby cheeks. She looked at me in the calmest way possible as if her life had been full of kidnappings.
Then. Just like how Suho's or Luhan's eyes turn, her eyes turned a deep dark blue. She reminded me of a cat.
'Annyeong, and what Group might you be from?'
Wait, did I just hear a voice from inside my head?
'Yes you did. My name is Sohee, what's yours?'
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Hey guys~~ So... I was thinking... I'll probably get ignored for this but I've decided! To start questions of each update! Like.. I dunnoo.. I wanna get to know you guys better so... I'll write it at the end of all the pics~~
Here we have TAO TAO >< ft. Luhan & Baekhyun & Sehun
 
Translation - (from my knowledge) The banner says "Precious Byun Baekhyun!"
 
I'm assuming since you guys all know about my story and are reading, you like Exo and KPOP? So well.. you might have watched variety shows and such.. Question of Today is ( very creative name, I know.. ) - What's your most wanted-to-try Korean foods? Mine's is something marinated which looks like this
Ddeokbukki with Ramyun
Acorn Jelly Noodles
Samsyupsal
Bulgogi
and EXO's fried chicken lol~~
Comment yours beLOW~ Let's get Koreany~ ><