The Attacks

Exo-Planet

"And then an office guy came in - who looked at me weirdly too, I mean, with water all over my face - and asked me to go to see you guys... Who got into trouble in the first 15 minutes," Chanyeol explained.

 
I glared at Luhan who was still sitting on top of the sink.
"Nice~ hehe," Chanyeol said hi-fiving them both with a great smirk on his face.
Boys... will always be boys.
 
"Well, okay, let's get back to class," Suho said, "I think we're late enough now."
We all made our way back to class. I was really alert when coming out of the boys' bathroom because if anyone saw... it'd be hard to explain, especially with three other guys... What might they think?
 
We got on in our group in Chemistry and got a lot done but we still dreaded for the bell to ring for interval since it was a double period with Miss Jung.
 
Finally... school was over. Luhan, surprisingly was quite smart considering his sleeping and dangerous nature, he seemed to know quite a lot of things. Suho, was just smart overall. He became most of the teachers' favourite student during the day and seemed to win half the girls' hearts in our class. The other half of course, preferred the "bad boy" type - Luhan.
 
We all walked home and thankfully, the rain had stopped and even though there were still puddles about on the streets, the horizon made the place look nice and warm.
"Well, I've got to go now, guys. I'll see you back at the dorm," Suho said patting Chanyeol on the arm, "Annyeong, Nayoung-ah," he said to me and then turned off to a different street from the one which we were heading to.
I didn't even get a chance to ask where he was going but oh well.
Chanyeol and Luhan said goodbye to me at my house and it seemed like there wouldn't be anything for us to do today. No SM activities. Hmmm, speaking of SM, I haven't seen Kris around in school today at all. I wonder what he was doing but he's okay on his own, no need to worry about him, I thought as I entered our flat and went home.
 
++ STORY POV ++
"I hope we can get this done clean and quick. We've got four already. The next one should be in the West of Exo-Planet. That's where he's hiding right now. His group consists of five girls. F(x)... I'm sure you know about them," said a voice.
It was a room in the South of Unperial X where three figures stood.
"Becoming more and more powerful as we speak. That's why we need him," that same voice said.
The two other figures, close of age and tall sat on chairs, listening but not muttering a single word until that voice instructed, "Get me him by tomorrow morning. Proceed tonight."
A single "mm," was heard from one of the guys who had slightly curly hair. The other one who had white hair stood up, without having spoke a word, left the room.
Curly hair followed him and after he closed the door, he said to the white hair guy who was walking away into the corridor, "I'm going to go to Earth."
White hair guy stopped, "Confirmed?"
"Uh, take care."
White hair chuckled, "I'm going to do the mission on my own?"
"Be my guest. I'll see you around," he turned round but White hair stopped him with his next sentence.
"I'll see you... on Earth too."
"You going there? Wae? You're following me?"
"No, I would be there first... So that it'd be you following me."
"We'll see," Curly hair laughed and disappeared into thin air.
 
-----Two Days Later-----
It was night and Suho had gathered Kris, Luhan, Lay and Chanyeol all into Space. Nayoung wasn't there.
"Okay, this is really urgent and so, I'll get straight to the point. Nayoung is in danger," Suho said.
He snapped a newspaper into his hands. It was an SM newspaper and the headline was "Three more Souls attacked. Attackers are striking fast."
"Who's that the work of?" Luhan asked, who suddenly seemed to snap out of his sleepy state.
"SM, the Assassin Group," Suho said.
"SMA..! They..." Luhan said but Suho interrupted.
"They were the ones who were chasing you that night you met Nayoung by the rooftop, I could've guessed... they're doing everything now... those Chills," Suho said.
"That one who tried to kill me wasn't a Chill, it was a Wanderer."
"Wa-wait," said Chanyeol, "Who or what is a Wanderer or a Chill?"
"A Chill is a lower level of Bads in SM while a Wanderer is of a more skilled level," Kris joined in.
"Th-then what is the SMA?"
"It's the SM Assassin Group. They are of a fair size group who's done many things to ruin our planet. Now, they're kidnapping... Souls," Suho said.
Chanyeol gulped, "Then Nayoung..."
Suho looked serious, "Lay, have you found news on the member yet?"
"Well,  just look out for anyone at the school. He's a student there," Lay said.
_________________________________________________________________________
So, today, I'm just going straight to the pictures, memes and gifs~~ Ohohohoho, it's, as I remember correctly, Tao this time! >< AB Style Kung Fu Panda who likes taking walks on their own in a peacock costume XD ... Just joking....~