Eun Hee

Exo-Planet

"Omo, he's at our school? That just made it a lot more easier. Anyway, let's keep in contact through this system," Suho said and he took out his newly bought iPhone and showed the other four a pixel pig on his phone. It's a system that allows users from SM to communicate to each other, no matter where they are. I'll send you guys the system now and a pixel animal should appear on the screen. All you have to do to activate it is to say 'Lumos Camaro' and then you can start typing or audio speaking to whoever you want to talk to. It's like... what you guys call, ermmm, apps," Suho started fidgeting with his phone and soon, all the phones around the class had a pixel animal popped up in it.

 
(Note - Just a rough idea of what they look like but much more cuter in your imaginations please, aha~~ ) 
 
Chanyeol looked at his, "Assa! I got a tiger!"
Luhan leaned over to look at Kris's screen and laughed, "Puhahah! You got an elephant!"
Kris looked pissed, "Wae? And you got something so good?"
Luhan shoved his screen in front of Kris's face to show a pixel wolf.
Kris looked away, looking more annoyed.
"Lay-hyung, what did you get?" Chanyeol asked Lay who was sitting without a word in his which was directly in front of Chanyeol's
Lay turned round and showed him the screen, "A pixel unicorn~" He sounded happy. More than happy. Overjoyed.
"Okay, so now, we've all got this, we have to keep in contact and keep Nayoung extra safe. Don't tell her about this because she might be even more scared. Just try and protect her from now on," Suho said.
They all nodded.
 
++ NAYOUNG'S POV ++
Chanyeol and I had just finished our lunch and we were walking around the school when suddenly, Suho almost literally bumped into us while speed walking - because school rules stated no running in hallways - round the corner.
"N-Nayoung, Chanyeol! I got good news! The member! Kris said he saw him and Lay has even confirmed it. Kris even sent a picture through Pixel System. Look," Suho said and got out his phone then said 'Lumos Camaro' to activate it.
 
I had received the system too just yesterday when Chanyeol showed me. I got a Pixel Rabbit. He's been on it a lot, even during lunch times where we usually talk but he spends his time on that now. I asked him who he's talking to but he just told me that that person's Pixel was a dog and didn't reveal more about his identity. My guess is he's only started talking to him which means he's not a member but someone from SM.
Anyway, we looked at the picture on Suho's screen. It was really a picture.
Not a photo. More of a really bad drawing of a boy. It was obviously scribbled down really quick in a crayon. The skin of the really short cartoon was orange and the hair was yellow and spiky and somewhat resembled Bart Simpson from the Simpsons. It was wearing our uniform, well, I assumed from the colours it was wearing.
 
"Kris.. ahaha!" Chanyeol laughed.
I held in my laugh, "Did he really draw this? How are we supposed to tell who he is?"
"Well, Kris's drawing were always quite unique. This helps us a bit, At least we know his hair's spiky and yellow but Lay told us some really useful information. He's supposed to be the school's Martial Arts representative and he's even signed a contract with this company that helps to arrange him into special competitions. He's won quite a lot," Suho said, "My guess is that he's really bulky and all."
"If he's into Martial Arts, he should be in... Ah!" Chanyeol said and suddenly grabbed both our arms and started running in the direction of the... Judo Hall. We call it a Judo Hall but it's not only meant for Judo. Martial Arts in General.
 
We all stopped outside and looked inside. No one was inside.
 
"Aww, too bad. I though he was going to be in here," Chanyeol said.
"No, you're right. He should be in here. Maybe just not right now. I got a friend who can help us," Suho said and started looking around the corridor. There was no one about but he seemed to see someone, "Eun Hee!"
I nudged Chanyeol, "Yah, do you see anyone?"
"I-I think he's a bit... shocked after not finding him," he replied.
 
"Yah, Eun Hee, it's been a while! How have you been?" Suho said to the air, as if he was talking to himself.
If someone came along right now, they'd think he was really, really weird. He paused as if waiting for the air to speak back to him.
 
"Ahh, keurae? Your grandmother, Mary's doing okay, right?" he asked and then paused again then, "That's good then, well, I've got a favour from you. I'm searching for my member but I don't know really know who he is. This may be hard for you but have you seen anyone who looks like this?" Suho asked and showed the air his screen of Kris' drawing.
"S-Suho, I really don't think that'll help..." I said but he cut me off my doubt.
 
"She knows!" he said, turning round then turned his head back to the direction it was before and started nodding as if the air was explaining something to him.
"Ne ne, okay, I get it," he said, "Thank you, Eun Hee," he turned back to us, "He'll be at a match this Sunday at Sangnam Stadium. I can't be there though. I have to go to work."
"Work? You found a job?" I asked.
"Yes, indeed I have. It's only part time but it'll be okay to keep me with money and savings. It's quite a high pay," Suho said.
"Oh, I see... what are you working as?" I asked.
"A hotel admin assistant," he said.
"Oh I see, well, jukhahae yo," we both said.
"Thank you, I'll ask Kris to go with you guys. He can sense members too as he's the Sub Lurer but it'll only be a feeling however, I have enough trust in him since he's been in this school for so long, keeping me updated on details on you guys. That's how I managed to come into this school one night and find Kris again thanks to Eun Hee," Suho said.
"I've been meaning to ask, who's Eun Hee?" I asked.
"A girl ghost I met when I came in through the mirror portal in the Chemistry Supplies Room one night. She's really nice. I thought you would have been able to see her," Suho said.
 
"Wae? Is it normal to see a ghost in SM?" I asked again.
"Most people can't but high ranked SMs can see. For example, Maximisers, Lurers, Sub Lurers, Guardians, most of the Board and Souls."
"Oh, I see," I said, suddenly feeling useless.
"But it's okay, it might just be a late one, you'll probably be able to see in the future."
I nodded and smiled.
 
++ CHANYEOL'S POV ++
 
It was Friday night. Suho was at work and it was only Luhan and I in the house. We chose this night to practice our powers. It was going really well as a matter of fact. I could now control my powers as much as I wanted to and even if I stood out in the cold with only a pair of shorts, I wouldn't be cold and I could keep others warm too.
 
Luhan turned out to be quite a nice guy when he's not out of control. He accepted almost immediately when I asked him to train with me after eating. We were training in spare room I had. We had decided to keep one room spare for any kind of practicing when Suho wasn't there to let us use Space so now, Luhan was my roommate and Suho had the other room to himself.
 
Luhan was in his Mid-Form. A form which was in between his normal human looking self and his wolf self. He was more built and hairy but still preserved most of his human structure and his ears popped up on top of his head. His eyes glowed yellow and he was going to attack me. Of course, he would hold back on his attacks and so would I. He pounced toward me and I shot a burst of yellow flames towards him.
Yellow flames were the most harmless. It would only produce heat at the lowest level I could make.
Orange to red flames were ten times more hot and blue flames were enough to burn down a whole building with magma like heat which I yet had to perfect and control. 
 
He dodged and came in to bite me. Not literally bite but almost. I took that chance to grab his head and set it on yellow flames. He leaped back and went back to his human form again.
"Not bad, use your blue flames next time  if you keep practising them and you can take down your opponent," he said and sat down on the floor, breathing hard from all the practice we had done
"I want to try a real battle... with some Chills," I said.
"Yah, if you want to be a part of the Group I'm in, you'd better say you're better. Chills are too easy. Wanderers would be right for your level right now. I don't know if you can beat them yet but I'm sure... one day you'd... we can burn them to ashes. Every single one of 'em," he said looking into my eyes with great determination.
I was curious. I coughed, "Hyung, h-how was your past life like?"
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - So once again, I have nothing much to say, I think I've talked too much in the previous chapters... so I've run out of things now >< So... straight onto our maknae line now~ Kaiiiii >< Jongin nyohohohoho, he doesn't really seem that dark? ><
 
Annyeong~