Hwang Zi Tao

Exo-Planet

I had a sleepless night. All I could think of after returning to my room that night was how much Luhan's heart must have hurt or hurts every time he thinks of his family members. That poor boy. No wonder he's become so lonely and finds it so hard to trust anyone. Ricyri... I wonder how she was like. I wonder what kind of girl could have got Luhan to like her so much. Those sad sad people... And that witch too. Love can't be forced and yet, she blamed everything on Luhan and even left him with such a big scar. He can't ever love anyone else in his life now. He can only be kept with a deep wound of a girl that once gave him so much love that could never be erased from his memories. Love and tragic at the same time... How must that feel?

I had cried myself to sleep for one hour before deciding that I couldn't sleep anymore and got up.
 
It was 5am and everyone else was still asleep. I went downstairs to see Lay and Chanyeol. They each occupied one sofa and were snoring. The morning sun was arising and it looked beautiful. The weather looked nice too.
I'm sure... if I just sneak out to get everyone and myself some breakfast... no one would notice at this hour.
 
I was out in about 20 minutes later and was walking around the streets, deciding what to buy for them.
I had my earphones in and my music on medium volume and there was barely a soul on the streets. I decided to get some ingredients and go all out on making a traditional breakfast for everyone so I headed towards the grocery store which was just around the corner. I avoided walking in any alleyways or anything of the similar sort so that I wouldn't become an easy target and soon, with my heart thumping, I was at the grocery's store.
 
It was quite and empty and I only saw around five or six ahjummas as I walked around the supermarket while picking up some ingredients along the way. I'm not a bad cook but just sometimes, I really can't be bothered to make things myself so I just choose not to cook.
 
I had spent around 30 minutes in the store and was lining up to pay. A tall teenager in a black hoodie had just finished paying for his can of soda and was leaving. He went off and I realised that something had fallen out of his back pocket. I bent down to pick it up as the counter woman was scanning my things and I looked at it. It was an ID card which showed a photo of the boy. He had obvious cheekbones and a sharp face. His hair was blond and spiky. The name read 'Hwang Zi Tao' and underneath was the hanja. The birth date showed that he was the same year as me. I tried to call after him but he walked off too fast and was out of the store so as soon as I had payed for my goods and packed them all up, I hurried after him.
But when I got out of the store, I didn't see any sign of him.
 
Even after looking around the area more, there was still no sign of him so I gave up and kept the ID card safe. I wanted to go to the police station with it but as I was heading there, I heard a noise from behind a house, "Tao... I won't be seeing you at the competition tomorrow but it'll be on broadcast."
Tao..? Hwang Zi Tao? It wasn't a common name so I was sure it was him as I went over to the direction where the voice was coming from.
 
They were arguing inside the small alleyway and I peeped inside to see the same teenager on the ID card and a seriously short man in a suit with a very threatening face who was poking his finger into Tao's chest as that was as high as he could reach (Tao was very tall and the man was very short so.. you get the idea.)
"You beat him in more than two minutes, I'll make sure you won't have a good night's sleep after that. No dinner or breakfast for three days, you hear me? Don't ruin our image," said the man.
He was threatening him. I leaned in more to hear closer and then, at that moment, my phone rang.
 
"Who's there?" the man said and both of them turned towards my direction.
Oh god.
I ran for it and I heard that man's voice behind me, running after me and shouting at me to stand still.
By the time the man had stopped chasing me, I had missed three calls and I was in a place which I wasn't really familiar with.
 
It was 6.25am now and my phone had ran out of battery just after I checked the time and was about to phone back to whoever was calling me. I was in a place which I didn't know well and I had no ways to communicate with anyone. If only I wasn't listening to so much music.
I was still wandering around after what seemed like five minutes and I felt more and more scared. No one was about and everywhere was surrounded by walls with graffiti on it and there didn't seem to be much residents nearby. Just where was I?
Suddenly, I felt a presence as I walked along the streets but I kept walking. Then, I stopped.
 
I turned round. There was nothing there. I turned a corner and continued to walk but then, I heard footsteps and then I started running but then I heard a voice. It wasn't the voice that scared me though, it was the words he said.
"Well well, I can't believe EXO would let their Soul run around all defenseless. Gives us a chance to go right in," the voice laughed and suddenly a big giant gust of wind came at me and knocked me to the ground. My shopping bag had fallen out of my hands and I looked at who it was.
A boy with white ruffled hair stood in front of me. He was tall and he wasn't smiling but as soon as he spoke, I knew he was the same laughing voice, "So... be a good girl and follow me before I have to force you to."
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - So, the holidays~~ Here in the UK ^^ 
Anyways, I really don't think I have much to say nowadays here in this Note bit so imma just move on......
 
This time..... *thinks* Since I did Mama last time, I'll do History now~~ Kekekeke ^^
 
Mama, I know... but oh well~ It was cute ><
Anyways, annyeong~ ^^ Enjoy the new week coming!