Chapter 9: Can I Ask You Something?

Love Triangle

Sorry guys this is short but I hope you guys enjoy this. Please comment and subscribe. XD

 

After a few minute drive, Ga Eul and Ji Hoo arrive in front of a big art museum. “Ga Eul, sorry but I have to make a quick round at my museum if you don’t mind. If you want you could stay out here, it will be quick”. Ji Hoo asked turning around and facing Ga Eul who still was holding on to him. Ga Eul let go of Ji Hoo sat up and looked at Ji Hoo and smiled “Its ok Sunbae take your time. Ummm... If you don’t mind may I come along and look around”? “Sure, if you would like, I just thought you might find it boring” “Ani, I love art its very amusing and beautiful to look at” Ga Eul replied still facing Ji Hoo who returned the smile and got off his bike after parking it and helped Ga Eul get off offering her his hand, Ga Eul wanted to avoid it, but she didn’t want to be mean to someone who had helped her.

 No matter how much she tried to avoid her thoughts, all Ji Hoo`s kindness reminded her of Yi Jung and she started thinking about him again. “Ga Eul are you ok,” Ji Hoo asked as he saw Ga Eul`s smile turn into a frown as if she was about to cry, “Neh, Sunbae sorry I was lost in thought” “were you thinking about... never mind so since when did you like art. Wait aren’t you learning how to do pottery, how did you get interested in that” Ji Hoo tried to change the subject as he knew reminding Ga Eul of Yi Jung would only make her sadder, to change the topic Ji Hoo asked about her interest in pottery, as they both begin walking towards the are museum, but he did not know that he reminded Ga Eul of Yi Jung again, because he was the main reason she wanted to learn pottery.

“Uhhhhh... Oh! Sunbae your museum is so beautiful” Ga Eul now changing the topic is shocked about what she saw. As they entered, Ga Eul was surprised by how many beautiful pieces she saw “Ga Eul, look around I have to go talk to my manager, be back” “Ok, Sunbae take your time” Ga Eul smiled and ran off to look around. Ga Eul looked around and was really amazed by the art she found. As she had viewed all the pieces, she found one similarity in all of them. The pieces were of people smiling and having fun, but in a corner or far away there was kid on the floor his head in his lap, only his eyes visible and tears falling down.

Ga Eul wanted to ask Ji Hoo what part did the kid play in his paintings, but he wasn’t in sight Ga Eul just continued looking around knowing that Ji Hoo would probably be busy. Then as Ga Eul walked around she stopped in front of a tall guy wearing a black suit who seemed to be a worker at the museum. “Do you have an admission ticket, ma’am”? He began observing Ga Eul and to him she wasn’t a regular at the museum she was someone new. “No Sir, I came here with Ji Hoo Sunbae” “your joking right, master Ji Hoo never brings anyone with him here. What are you real plans? Are you here to steal”?

The tall guy asked changing his tone to severe angry and seriousness. “What? No, I am not here for that kind of stuff, I really did come here with Ji...” Ga Eul was cut off when the tall guy grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the museum. “Hey let go of me” Ga Eul tried to free her arm out of the tall man`s grip, but failed as he was very strong.  “Yeah sure. You’re a liar. Ji Hoo master doesn’t like commoners like you in his museum, now before anything bad happens you have to leave” the tall guy spoke back at Ga Eul, warning her to leave as he was still dragging her out of the museum. “Let her go”! A voice from behind yelled out. “Sunbae” Ga Eul was happy to see Ji Hoo on the other side coming to save her once again. The tall guy let go of Ga Eul`s arm “Master, this girl doesn’t have any ticket, she did not pay and yet she got in here. I was just about to get rid...” “How dare you, without my permission, how could you toss out my consumers like that? Would you prefer to be fired”? Ji Hoo`s eyes widen as he spoke out. “No sir, please don’t”! The tall guy now begging not to be fired. Ji Hoo stands next to Ga Eul`s side and wraps his arm around her shoulder “This girl is one of my closest friends and I brought her here. All so from now on she is allowed in this museum without paying or anyone questioning her. Do you understand? Last but not least anyone is allowed here from now on for free admission”. Ji Hoo looked at the tall guy and his manager who had followed him out.

“But sir we cant risk it, we will loose lots of money and we wouldn’t know who comes and goes” Ji Hoo`s manager this time questioned Ji Hoo. “Don`t worry about that we will have auctions to pay that off and we still have the highest quality security here so I doubt that anything will ever happen. So just do as I have told you and obey the new rules I made, Araso”? The tall guy and Ji Hoo`s manager nodded and bowed and Ji Hoo still his arm wrapped around Ga Eul`s shoulder pulls her out of the museum. Ga Eul kept quiet the whole walk out.

 “Ga Eul why do you always get yourself and others in trouble, just leave till you still have time. You caused enough trouble for Ji Hoo Sunbae already” Ga Eul thought to her self and just wanted to run away knowing what mess she made Ji Hoo pick up. “Ga Eul aren`t you getting on”? Ji Hoo looked at Ga Eul and smiled. “Sunbae thank you for today, but I think I got you in trouble enough already, I will be going home now” Ga Eul admitted what she thought was right looking down at the ground, too embarrassed to face Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo looked up at Ga Eul and smiled again “What you want to leave already? Then what about my food? You can’t leave without cooking for me you promised you will and promise is promise right”? Ji Hoo jokingly spoke out trying to let Ga Eul know he wasn’t really upset. After hearing what Ji Hoo said Ga Eul smiled and looked up “Araso, a promise is a promise I wont break mine”. “Yay, I will be able to eat the best food ever today. But Ga Eul before we go back home I would like to take you to one last place where I wanted to take you there first, but then I had some work to take care of, I mean if you don’t mind” “Ani, Sunbae lets go” Ga Eul and Ji Hoo both get on the bike and ride off. During the drive something kept bothering Ga Eul and she just had to ask “Sunbae can I ask you something”? “Sure” Ji Hoo said listening to what Ga Eul had to say and focusing on the road, which wasn’t hard for him, because he had been riding a motorcycle forever now.

 

What do you think Ga Eul`s question was? PM me and who over gets it right I will send them the next chapter before I ever get to post it. Promise. (Hint: Ga Eul wanted to ask about this in the art museum as well).

All so, why do you think Ji Hoo added the crying kid to his paintings? What is it suppose to mean? XD

 

Sorry guys this was short but I didn’t have much time to write more, promise the next one will be longer thxs for reading. XD