Chapter 16: I Have A Job For You

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like this chapter XD! Please comment and subscribe.

 

Even though the stack of papers only contained 4 or 5 papers, as Ga Eul was handed the papers, they felt entirely heavy, knowing that now Yi Jung`s life was in her hands. The doctor had left the group with a smile and headed back to his office. Ji Hoo glanced at the confused and nervous Ga Eul, “You got the opportunity to keep fighting for him Ga Eul! Don’t loose your chance”. Ji Hoo thought to himself and gave out a small smile. It took long enough for Ga Eul to clam down, because when she glanced up, she saw everyone`s eyes glued on her. Everyone else was as shocked as Ga Eul, to what will happen.

 

“Ga Eul what will you do now? You don’t even know who to go to for the signatures and don’t you have to work also, how will you get everything done”? Jan Di sat back down besides Ga Eul on the side bench and questioned Ga Eul, Jan Di worried about her best friend. “Don’t worry Jan Di, I will work it out. I have dragged myself into this and I will make things work. But your right how will I get the signatures and from whom...” “I will get it for you” Ga Eul answered Jan Di`s questions, but she was confused herself about how to get the signatures.

 

 As Ga Eul was still in thought, Woo Bin`s agreement to getting the signatures snapped her out of her thoughts. “Don’t worry, Ga Eul leave it to me” Woo Bin spoke out “Are you sure, what will you say, they don’t even know me. Will they trust me”? Ga Eul questioned right after, Woo Bin`s reply “I will fake it, don’t worry I got my ways” Woo Bin smiled and winked at Ga Eul and took the papers out of her hands. Woo bin was about to head out when a voice stopped his footsteps “No Sunbae, I don’t want to bother you for it, I got myself into this, I will be the one to get the signatures”.

 

Ga Eul got up from the bench and walked up to Woo Bin and took the papers out of his hands and smiled, Woo Bin smiled back. “Besides I know who I could get the signatures from. I will get them from Yi Jung`s father, I met him before and he seemed to like me and he seemed very nice I think he would trust me”. Ga Eul gave out a smile. “Ga Eul, DON`T”! The hallway they were in echoed as Ji Hoo, Woo Bin, and even Jun Pyo yelled out telling Ga Eul not to get the signatures from Yi Jung`s father. “Why what`s wrong with that, he seems like a nice father” Ga Eul now confused and even Jan Di confused stood by her friend and looked at all of the three boys asking the same question Ga Eul had.

 

“Just promise us you won`t go to Yi Jungs father and definitely not alone. Understand”? This time Woo Bin spoke out, he knew Yi Jungs father wasn’t the nice person Ga Eul thought he was and worried to how Yi Jung would react knowing that Ga Eul met his father, would only hurt Yi Jung more. That made Woo Bin warn Ga Eul also Ga Eul was part of their group and they have to watch out for each other. “Hey, how about Yi Jung`s mother. She would agree” Ji Hoo suggested Yi Jung`s mother which made the group turn around and face him “are you sure, do you think she will understand”? This time Jun Pyo entered the conversation and asked with his arms folded in front of chest and looked in Ji Hoo`s direction. “Great idea Ji Hoo! She will, she has to, for her son, right”? Woo Bin replied to Ji Hoo`s idea. All three boys looked at each other and nodded giving Ji Hoo an agreement to his idea. Jan Di and Ga Eul still were confused to what was the big deal with Yi Jung`s parents that it took them so long to agree on one of them.

 

 “Ok then I will go with Ga Eul” Woo Bin offered. Ga Eul looked up at Woo Bin and gave him a thank you smile. “No, its ok I will take her” everyone turned and faced Ji Hoo with a surprise and questionable face “I mean I have to go to my...my house anyways and the hospital is close, so since I am going that way I will take her” Ji Hoo explained himself, but lied, so no one gets any funny idea.

 

“Oh ok, then you should take her, but don’t take too long I want to go home too. (Jun Pyo yawns) I`m really tired” Jun Pyo spoke out as he covered a small yawn with his right hand. Jan Di says goodbye to Ga Eul and Ga Eul says goodbye as well, but with a smile. Ji Hoo and Ga Eul head out of the hospital. Jun Pyo decided to sit besides Jan Di who was on the side bench, she seemed to still be worried about Ga Eul, so Jun Pyo wanted to comfort her, so he pulls her closer to him, Jan Di smiled to how much Jun Pyo cared about her. She moved closer and before Jun Pyo knew it, Jan Di was hugging him and was resting her neck on his chest, which made Jun Pyo smile, and he rested his left arm on her left shoulder.

 

Woo Bin did not seem to notice the side romance that was going on, he was lost in thought. Woo Bin seemed to be suspicious about what was going on with Ji Hoo and Ga Eul, Jun Pyo probably didn’t catch on, but Woo Bin wasn`t that dumb to know that Ji Hoo`s house was no where near the hospital that Yi Jung`s mother was in, matter of fact Ji Hoo`s house was on the opposite side from the hospital. After a few minutes of waiting, Woo Bin`s phone rang. Woo Bin takes his phone out of his pocket and immediately answers it after seeing the caller ID.

 

“Are you here, ok I am coming” Woo Bin quickly replies to his call and put his phone back in his pocket. Before leaving Woo Bin`s eyes look over to Jan Di and Jun Pyo and smiled. Jun Pyo and Jan Di both had fallen asleep, Jan Di had her head on Jun Pyo`s shoulder and Jun Pyo was resting his head on top of hers. Woo Bin smiled to the scene, but he quickly changed into a serious face and ran towards the front gate of the hospital. Woo Bin`s eyes stopped at a slim, but curved figure, short straight black hair and high heels, making her way towards him. The figure stood in front of him, beautiful full lips, fine features and a pair of big, but sparkling brown eyes starring back at him. “You called”? Silk voice, but with a sound that seemed as if annoyed. “Yes...” Woo Bin smiled “... I have a job for you”.

 

The drive to the hospital was quite long, but Ga Eul seemed to keep herself occupied with a certain question “hospital? Why is Yi Jung`s mother in the hospital”? Ga Eul then finally asked, she wanted to be sure that knowing that her son was in a coma wouldn’t give more pain to Yi Jung`s mother than she was already in. “Sunbae... you just said we are going the hospital, how come? Is Yi Jung`s mother sick”? Ga Eul looks up to Ji Hoo and waits for an answer. “Sick? Well...” Ji Hoo didn’t know how to reply should he tell her the truth or no.

 

Please do comment on letting me know what you think of the story so far. My next chapter will be longer so I won`t be able to message anyone the next chapter, but try to answer these questions for fun and let me know what you think the answers are:

 

1.Why do you think all of the three boys including the Jun Pyo warned Ga Eul not to meet Yi Jung`s father, alone?
 

2.Who do you think the girl is that Woo Bin had asked to meet him? What job will he give her?

 

3.Will Ji Hoo tell Ga Eul the truth about Yi Jung`s mother or no? Why did Ji Hoo want to take Ga Eul and didn’t let Woo Bin take her?

 

4.Why do you think Yi Jung`s mother is in the hospital this time? (Hint: think back to drama)

 

Well, hope you guys like this chapter. Please do try to answer the questions, it will mean a lot to me XD. It lets me know you guys understand my story. There are no right or wrong answers, as long as you give it a try. XD.