Chapter 33: Goodbyes and Hellos

Love Triangle

“Omo, what are we going to do? Where could she be”? Jan Di questioned with tears running down her cheek. Jun Pyo being the worried one about Jan Di except Ga Eul tried his best to calm Jan Di. “Ok, Jun Pyo and Jan Di you go check the porridge house and any other place you could think of where she could be at”. Jun Pyo and Jan Di nodded to Ji Hoo`s order and quickly rushed out the door. “Woo Bin, call up your man and see if they know anything” Ji Hoo adding more people to help. “Ok bro, I am on it” Woo Bin stood up from his chair and while walking out the door he digs out his phone and begins making calls. Ji Hoo was about to rush out the door as well, but words stopped his footsteps  “Lovers worry too much” Yi Jung was the one to speak as he looked in Ji Hoo`s direction.

 

“What”? Ji Hoo confused, asked. “Hyo Jung, do me a favor take my things to my studio, and wait for me there, there is some things I need to take care of first” Yi Jung spoke out to the smiling Hyo Jung, she got up gathered some stuff and headed out the room, before leaving, she stopped at the door of the room and gave out a bitterly cold smile to her self and continued walking out. Ji Hoo after moving his eyes away from the door looked back at Yi Jung, awaiting his answer. Yi Jung stood up from his bed, and as he approached Ji Hoo, spoke out “seems like you really do like Ga Eul”.

 

“What, what are you thinking...” before Ji Hoo could ask more Yi Jung spoke out again “don’t try to hide it from me, I know you and Ga Eul have been together, and like each other” Yi Jung spoke out with a bitter tone. “What”! Yi Jung looked back at Ji Hoo as he yelled with anger. “...” Yi Jung opened his mouth to speak but Ji Hoo stopped him “Don’t say anything more, let me speak now. First of your thinking is wrong, Ga Eul doesn’t like me at all, she only likes you. If you think she has a tiny bit interest in any one else besides you, then you don’t know anything”!

 

“Ji Hoo...”

 

“Let me finish! I still remember that day, when she was walking in the cold and these guys hit her and tried to get there way with her, luckily I got there in time and helped her. The moment I approached, she thought it was you. Then she fainted afterwards and when I was talking her home, before she became completely unconscious, she said “Yi Jung Sunbae, saranghae (I love you)! Never be in pain”. As a friend I helped her, nothing more”.

 

Yi Jung was in shock from what he was hearing, that he hardly could speak, and then when Yi Jung felt guilty already Ji Hoo added more words, with a angry tone, because no matter what Ji Hoo couldn’t let something like this just pass.

 

“When you were in the hospital unconscious, Ga Eul was the one to want to help you right away, she didn’t even think. She went to your mother, and do you know your mother was the one who wasn`t very happy with you, and Ga Eul was the one to make her proud of having a son like you, you never visited your mother, but Ga Eul went everyday to visit her and she took care of you at the same time. Not just that she didn’t eat a grain of rice till she was told that you are better and soon to recover,

do you think a girl like that would like someone else”? Yi Jung looked up at Ji Hoo realizing what terrible thing he had done with Ga Eul and after all she did for him. Ji Hoo found it useless and after telling Yi Jung the truth, he begins to walk out the room then he stops a few steps before exiting the room and turns his head back and spoke out “as a friend, remember this, if Ga Eul isn’t found soon or if anything happens to her, I will forget that you were ever my friend, you have done wrong to someone innocent and who truly loves you and I will not let it pass this time”, and with that Ji Hoo rushed out. Yi Jung stood there in his room alone, tears came down his cheek, Yi Jung finally was able to understand what he done and lost and before something worse happens, he must fix what he has destroyed.

 

With that thought Yi Jung rushed out the door and dug out his phone and asked one of his servants to bring his orange sports car. 2 minutes of waiting and Yi Jung found his car parked and ready for him to take. He quickly hoped in and began his trip. He drove everywhere, made every stop he knew of, but Ga Eul was found nowhere, the porridge shop, her house, but no luck. Yi Jung was tensed and much worried, he contacted Woo Bin and none of his men knew of Ga Eul or could track her down. Hearing that Yi Jung couldn’t think straight and decides to go to a club. When Yi Jung was in pain he would die down his pain with wine. Yi Jung went to the VIP lounge and ordered a big bottle of wine and asked for privacy. Yi Jung drank shot after shot thinking of all the times Ga Eul tried to pull him out of pain and show him happiness and he only pulled her in pain and made her cry.

 

Yi Jung was at the point where he couldn’t even move without falling. Suddenly the VIP lounge door open and noticing that Yi Jung yelled out “I said I wanted no disturbance”! As the door continued to open Hyo Jung ran in and sat by Yi Jung trying to help him fix him self up “Sunbae are you ok, you didn’t come to your studio so I thought you would be here, why did you drink so much”? Hyo Jung spoke of with a worried tone. Yi Jung looked at Hyo Jung and grabbed her closer and before anything else he was giving her a hug. Hyo Jung smiled to the way Yi Jung treated her, he finally saw her. Hyo Jung quickly hugged back, she knew something else could happen, but she wasn’t afraid. “Yi Jung Sunbae saranghae (I love you)”! Hyo Jung spoke out. Those words comfort Yi Jung, because it gave him a thought of someone who knew how to make him smile, and with that spoke “Ga Eul jeongmal saranghaeyo (I love you a lot)”! Hyo Jung quickly broke off from the hug and found Yi Jung unconscious due to his drinking. Hyo Jung began to tear, that even after all she did, Ga Eul was the one in his heart.

 

The next morning Yi Jung wakes up in his bed in his studio by the suns ray filling up his room with bright light. As Yi Jung rises from his bed he messages his head as he had a severe headache. Then as he looks around, trying to figure out how he got to his room, his eyes stop at a note next to a cup of coffee set neatly on his side table. With his hand still trying to settle his head, Yi Jung first picks up the note and reads it:

 

 

Yi Jung Sunbae,

 

I made you coffee drink it and it will help you with your hangover. I want to thank you for all the happy moments you gave me, I will always remember them forever. I am sorry for the damage I had created, but I now know you can only be happy with the one you love and I know that it can never be me. By the time you read this note I will be already on my way to America, I wish you all the happiness. You and Ga Eul unnie better get together if not then I will be really mad! Goodbye Sunbae.                                                                                 

                                                                                                                        Hyo Jung

 

Yi Jung smiled at the note and put it back down on the side table and picked up his coffee and drank it. It really did help, as soon as Yi Jung`s headache was gone and he was able to think again, Yi Jung quickly picked up his phone that was also placed on the side table and quickly began making calls.

 

“Hello”? Woo Bin spoke out, with a sleepy and tired tone.

 

“Hey, Woo Bin, did you find out anything about Ga Eul”? Yi Jung yelped.

 

“No, me and everyone else looked all night but we couldn’t find her anywhere, even my men tried to track her down, but they have no clue. Wait hold up, hang up the phone someone is calling me, it might be one of my men they might have found her location, I will, call you back. Ok”? Woo Bin spoke with excitement that maybe he would hear good news.

 

“Ok, let me know what you find out” with that Woo Bin hung up his phone and so did Yi Jung. Yi Jung phased around his room and waited for a call.

 

Rinnnnnnnggggggggggg

 

Without looking at the caller ID Yi Jung picked up his phone and spoke out “Woo Bin did you find out anything”! “Maybe you should check the caller ID before you pick up your phone” the other person the line spoke out. Yi Jung was in shock, he hadn’t heard that voice in a long time, but he knew it well. “Mother”? Yi Jung then spoke out with a confused tone.

 

 “Its nice to know that you haven’t forgotten me” Yi Jung`s mother with a cold and strict tone replied.

 

“How are you” Yi Jung didn’t know what to say he was still in shock so he said what ever came to his mind.

 

“Yeah, if you really cared how I was you would come visit me, you didn’t even care to know that your mother has been discharged out of the hospital and is now home, waiting for son to someday come visit! But enough talk about me, I wanted to tell you that, you probably know today is Christmas and since this is my first Christmas after my discharge I am throwing a big Christmas party tonight and you have to come. Ok”? Yi Jung`s mother now spoke out with a tone of command.

 

“Wait, but I can`t I have too....”

 

“No excuses! I want you here tonight no matter what. Understand, there is someone special I want you to meet. So, don’t you dare, not come, or else I have other ways to make you be here. Do you understand”! Yi Jung was going to tell his mother that he has to continue looking for Ga Eul, but his mother didn’t let him finish. Yi Jung had no choice but to agree.

 

“Ok, I will be there”

 

“Ok, better be. Ok bye son” knowing that she got what she wanted Yi Jung`s mother changed her tone to a calmer and happier tone and with that she hangs up the phone.

 

Yi Jung hangs up also and then sits himself on the bed. Yi Jung didn’t know what to do; he had no sign of Ga Eul. Thinking of this made Yi Jung very upset and uneasy. “Ga Eul where are you, I am sorry, sorry”! Yi Jung yelled out to himself with tears as if he would be saying it directly to Ga Eul.

 

So what’s with the Christmas Party? Who’s the special guest?

 

Let me know what you think! Updating soon! :) Don`t forget to watch my new mini drama trailer :

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjt5PL74Otc