Chapter 19: Thief!

Love Triangle

Hope you like it XD! Please do comment and subscribe.

 

As Ga Eul was pulled, she almost lost her balance, but quickly got back on her two feet. She instantly looked up and was in shock, to who had pulled her “Seo Hyun unnie”!

 

Seo Hyun`s POV (how Seo Hyun got to the hospital):

 

“Finally I am back in Korea, so many memories lie here. I can`t wait to see Ji Hoo`s face when he sees me, I have so much to tell him” I thought to myself and smiled, I was finally going to see Ji Hoo again. I hoped through out the plane ride that Ji Hoo wouldn’t still be mad at me. But I know he won`t be mad at me for long, he loves me. As soon as I got of the airplane I ordered my driver to take me to Ji Hoo`s house, no matter what the time was, I just couldn’t wait. So many great thoughts came to my head and I couldn’t stop smiling. As we passed a hospital, I noticed Ji Hoo`s bike parked there, after seeing that, right away I told my driver to stop the car and I got out and ran over to the hospital. I go up to the bike and observe it, it was 100% Ji Hoo`s bike same color, same style, and the exact same license plate. I was so happy to know Ji Hoo was a step, away from me, I ran straight inside the hospital. There was no one in sight, not even the reception lady was behind her desk. I glance around and my eyes stop at a figure, lying on the side bench wearing all white. I stepped a little closer and could clearly see his face. I knew right away it was Ji Hoo. I was about to go to him, but then a girl came out of a room and headed towards Ji Hoo smiling. My steps couldn’t move as I saw her lean down to Ji Hoo and say something in his ear. But then she was reaching to get something from his pocket “thief”! I thought to myself and I ran over and pulled the girl towards me and spoke out in anger.

 

     

(Me narrating, from here it will continue the scene that I began with)

 

“What do you think you were doing, do you even know who that is. If you wanted to steal go somewhere else, you will be in big trouble if you think you could steal something from my Ji Hoo”! Seo Hyun was standing in front of Ga Eul full of anger.

 “What no unnie, its not what you think” “sure it isn`t, I saw everything with my own eyes I know people like you very well, You don’t have money so you go pick pocketing or stealing from rich people, don’t you have any self-esteem or any pride”! Seo Hyun observed Ga Eul and knew she wasn’t from a rich family, she insulted Ga Eul and Ga Eul couldn’t do anything about it, Seo Hyun reminded Ga Eul of where she stood and that made Ga Eul almost burst in tears. “Uhhhhh! So loud, what`s... going... on...” Ji Hoo had woken up by the loud sounds, as he got up, his eyes only looked at Seo Hyun. “Seo Hyun what are you doing here”? Ji Hoo quickly asked as he rubbed his eyes, he thought he was dreaming, but soon realized it was reality.

 

 Ji Hoo was in much shock he missed seeing Ga Eul who was in deep thought and was about to cry. “Ji Hoo-ah, I came back for you Ji Hoo, I missed you. I saw your bike here and I knew you would be in here, but then I saw this girl trying to steal from you” Seo Hyun explained everything and pointed at Ga Eul. Ji Hoo was in shock he knew that couldn’t be true “No, Sunbae, I was just going to get your phone to call Woo Bin Sunbae, because I didn’t want to wake you up...” Ga Eul tried to defend herself, but Seo Hyun cut her off again “just stop we don’t need liars here, I saw you lean down and get something form my Ji Hoo`s pocket, leave now before I call the police, think about your family how would they feel to know that their daughter was a thief, or probably your from a whole family of thief’s” Seo Hyun rolled her eyes and spoke out, now insulting Ga Eul`s family and her, Ga Eul felt too much pain in her heart and couldn’t take it anymore. “Seo Hyun! Stop it”! “No Sunbae she is right, I have no right to stand near you I am sorry” Ji Hoo tried to defend Ga Eul, but Ga Eul beat him to it and spoke out, she bowed to Ji Hoo and Seo Hyun and ran outside with a river of tears coming down her cheeks.

 

“Ga Eul”! Ji Hoo was about to go after Ga Eul, but Seo Hyun held onto his arm and didn’t let him go “Ji Hoo its ok, she doesn’t deserve to be here, it’s good that she left. Now you and me could finally be together alone” Seo Hyun smiled and spoke as if nothing had ever happened. “What did you say” Ji Hoo turned around and looked at Seo Hyun with a questionable look. “Me and you together, that’s what you want right, I am here for you now, I love you Ji Hoo and I can`t live without you” Seo Hyun made a pout and looked up at Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo smiled and pushed away Seo Hyun hand that was holding him back and then quickly changed his expression to severe angry.

 

“Love? Love? You love me? Do you even know what that means?” Ji Hoo spoke out with an angry look recalling to what she had done with him. “Of course Ji Hoo, I do, I came all the way back for you isn’t that love” Seo Hyun explained herself and Ji Hoo just laughed to her answer. “Why? The prime minister of Paris`s love wasn’t enough for you that you came back to me”! “Ji Hoo you know about that, well actually...” “Don’t need to explain anything I don’t want to hear it, I don’t need to waste my time for a girl who made me wait my entire life and still never came. I wish, that the girl that you called a thief, I would have known her rather than you, when I was a kid. That girl you just insulted is a girl whose is keeping me alive right now, or by now you had almost killed me making me wait forever. She is the one who taught me how to smile. She is the only girl I know who really knows what love is, she is doing whatever she can to save the guy she loves, and what did you do, leave me and let me die without ever looking back. If that’s what you call love, then you need help”! Ji Hoo spoke out what he felt and he felt bad about the way Seo Hyun treated Ga Eul and compared her to Seo Hyun to show her that Ga Eul was actually better than Seo Hyun. Ji Hoo with those words ran outside. Seo Hyun just stood there, she had come to realize what she did was wrong and said to herself “Oh, Ji Hoo only if you knew the truth”.

 

“Ga Eul! Ga Eul”! Ji Hoo yelled out for Ga Eul as he stepped outside, but she wasn’t in sight. Ji Hoo looked around, but still nothing then Ji Hoo`s phone vibrates and he quickly, digs out his phone to read his message:

 

 “Yo Bro, what happened, Ga Eul came in the hospital and rushed in Yi Jung`s room she was crying too, I was going to ask what happened, but she ignored me and ran inside and just told me to tell you to go home and not to worry about her. Your lucky I convinced Jun Pyo and Jan Di to go home for the night and that I will let them know if something happens beforehand or if Jan Di saw Ga Eul in this situation she would have given you a back kick to the face. What happened?”-Woo Bin   

 

Ji Hoo sends a message back:

 

“Its kind of bad, I am coming over and I will tell you, just make sure Ga Eul is ok”- Ji Hoo

 

Ji Hoo quickly ran for his bike and drove off. He was so furious to what just happened that he drove as fast as he could. Ji Hoo just in a few minutes reached the hospital Yi Jung was in. He quickly ran inside and saw Woo Bin with a worried face looking Ji Hoo. “Bro, what happened, I just tried to talk to her again and she just said to tell you not to come in or say anything to her, she also asked for me and you to leave, and that she will take care of everything and stay here with Yi Jung” Woo Bin explained Ga Eul`s behavior and looked at Ji Hoo with a strict questionable face saying that he wanted answers now. Ji Hoo explained everything that had happened. Woo Bin was in shock to what he heard “what? Why would she do that”? “I don’t know Woo Bin I don’t know” Ji Hoo really didn`t know what to do.

 

But Ji Hoo had to try once more, he walks up to the Yi Jungs door and turns the knob, but it didn’t turn it was locked “Ga Eul, I am sorry, I apologize for what Seo Hun did. Please say something”, but not a sound came from the other side of the door so eventually Ji Hoo gave up. Woo Bin stood behind Ji Hoo and put his hand on Ji Hoo`s shoulder, “give her time, lets go and see what happens tomorrow” “huh, ok lets go” Ji Hoo took a deep sigh and agreed to leave. Ji Hoo felt really bad to what happened and the way Ga Eul was behaving, he could completely understand why. Ji Hoo and Woo Bin slowly and sadly head out and went home.

 

 

Well what did you guys think? Like, the twist. XD Please do comment letting me know and subscribe.

 

Question: (I promise I will try my best to update soon, try to answer these questions, these are opinion questions, so this will tell me how you guys think my story will come along. Please do try to answer them)

 

1. What do you think Seo Hyun meant by “Oh, Ji Hoo if only you knew the truth”?

 

2. Do you think Ji Hoo is starting to have feelings for Ga Eul or is he just being nice?

 

3. What do you think Ga Eul will do now? –Now that she is reminded that she is a poor person and doesn’t deserve to be near such rich people.

 

4. After this chapter what do you guys want now:

a. Ga Eul and Ji Hoo

b. Ga Eul and Yi Jung

c. Ga Eul and someone new to come for her

Let me know what you guys think XD. I will update tomorrow for sure I promise.