Chapter 28: Who Are You?

Love Triangle

Woo Bin

 

“Yah! Why did you call me over in such a hurry” Woo Bin dressed elegant as possible spoke out to a slim, but curved figure, wearing a black dress that came down to her knees, with tiny sliver dots from the top of her dress to the bottom scattered around only in the front side. She had beautiful skin, shiny eyes, any guy would fall for her looks, but Woo Bin didn’t give her much attention.

 

“Yah! You said if I find out about what’s going on between Ga Eul and Ji Hoo, you would take me to the five star restaurant that I always wanted to go to”. The figure smiled as she turned around and observed the tall building; Woo Bin and her were standing in front of.

 

“We had a deal, I promised you that I won’t tell your parents about you being involved with the underground gangsters. Your lucky that day I was there or else”. Woo Bin spoke out giving a smirk and recalling to what had happened few weeks ago.  

 

Flashback

 

Woo Bin was on his way home after returning from Macau, which him and the others with Jan Di had gone to visit Jun Pyo. It was a cold and dark night. Only the streetlights were on that showed the way. It was quiet that a cricket could be heard echoing through out the streets. Then a scream was heard and in the sound of a girl. Woo Bin commanded his driver to follow the scream, following the scream ended them in fornt of a old factory which seemed to be closed for a while, which Woo Bin knew because the factory they were in front of was one of his in which he did his other business. “Who is in my factory at this time” Woo Bin thought to himself as he got out of the car and headed for the entrance. It was dark in the factory, but one glare of light was given off in the far end of the factory, Woo Bin rushed over there and saw two men beating up a girl with short black hair, her face was unclear from where Woo Bin was standing. Woo Bin ran over and instantly realized it was two of his own men.

 

“Yah! What are you two doing here at this time? Why are you hitting this girl”? Woo Bin spoke out with his tone of anger and a stare that would give anyone the shivers. The two men bowed to Woo Bin and replied to his questions with much respect still holding the girl`s hands with much force.

 

“Sir, this girl is from the Anh Mafia gang and she came here to spy on us and gather information about our gang” one of the men spoke out with a strict serious tone as he pointed to the girl and showing Woo Bin pictures that proved the girl having interactions with the Anh Mafia gang. Anh Mafia Gang and Woo Bin`s gang were sworn enemies, from a long time till today still have been. Woo Bin took a quick glare at the girl bruised and almost unconscious.

 

“Ok, leave her too me I will take care of it. Next time don’t you dare do anything without my permission understand”? Woo Bin spoke out in anger and ordered the two men to leave. The two men obeyed and left and now only Woo Bin and the girl who had now gone unconscious were left alone. Woo Bin observed her trying to recall seeing her somewhere else, but couldn’t remember at the moment. Woo Bin picked up the girl in a bridal style and took her to his car sat her down gently on the seat and sat next to her and ordered the driver to take them home. Woo Bin didn’t know why, but something inside him said that the girl wasn’t bad and he had to help her.

 

Still trying to recall where he had seen the girl before, his mind still seemed to be blank. After a few minutes the car stops in front of a big house, Woo Bin steps out and picks the girl up again in a bridal style and heads up to his room. As Woo Bin was going up to his room many eyes followed wondering what was going on. All the servants’ were confused to what they saw, Woo Bin never brought a girl home, and sure he spent time with girls, but never brought any of them home. Woo Bin didn’t notice the eyes of wonder; he just focused on the girl. As he got up to his room he put the girl on the bed and called in one of his female maids.

 

“Yes sir” the maid bowed to Woo Bin soon as she arrived in his room

 

“Take care of her, change her clothes and wash her up, I will be back soon too check up on things, let me when you are down. Understand” Woo Bin ordered as he was about to head out.

 

“Of course sir” the maid bowed again and obeyed to what she was ordered to do.

 

Woo Bin left the room and went outside. He phased around the room waiting for the girl to wake up and here the truth from her. Finally Woo Bin decided to go freshen up, he was already tired from the long trip and now as soon he comes back he had something else to deal with. Woo Bin after taking a shower, comes out and puts his pajamas on and combs his hair. Woo Bin was about to head out when he heard a knock on his door.

 

“Come in” Woo Bin allowed the person knocking to enter. The door slowly opened and voice was a heard.

 

“Sir, what you asked for has been done, she is up now, but resting”. The maid had completed what she was told and left as Woo Bin gave her the signal to leave by waving his hand. “Ok, thanks you can leave now”. Woo Bin headed for the room the girl was in and slowly opened the door and saw her laying down with her eyes opened. Woo Bin quickly went in and sat next to her. She quickly rose up from the thought of what was happening.

 

“Who are you?” she quickly asked now nervous and scared about where she was.

“Wait, that voice now I remember you were in Macau, right you were the one who saved Jan Di before we had come there” Woo Bin recognizing her voice from when she was singing on the boat in Macau, spoke out making things clear.

 

“How do you know that? Are you a friend of Jan Di?” now the girl was the one to question Woo Bin.

 

“Yes I am, and I saw you singing on the boat, Jan Di told me you saved her life”

 

“Deh, I did”

 

“Well you stole my role, me and my friends were her life savers” Woo Bin spoke out with a smile and smirks on his face.

 

“Well your not good life savers, you left her alone and weren’t there when she needed help” the girl spoke out now with a joking smile which seemed to put tape on Woo Bin`s mouth because after that he didn’t speak another word because he knew they really weren’t there when Jan Di did need them. Thoughts ran through Woo Bin`s head, then he finally remembered his real business with her and spoke out.

 

“Who are you and what’s your business with the Anh Mafia gang” Woo Bin folded his arms and gave the girl a glare of seriousness.

 

“My name is Ha Jae Kyung, my family owns the JK groups, my family was being blackmailed by the Anh Mafia gang and they were asking for a lot of money, my father was worried and I couldn’t see him that way so I decided to go talk to them and they made a deal with me that if I get in to this other gang and get their information and give it to them they will stop blackmailing my family. I agreed and did as they told me too. But I guess I got caught, please don’t tell my parents about what happened it will only hurt them more” Jae Kyung spoke out the truth, even though she just met Woo Bin, she had no other choice, but to tell the truth.

 

“Pabo, why would you go doing something like that alone. You should have some help besides you, I promise I won`t say anything about what happened to anyone. I thought you were a strong person, from what I heard form Jan Di, but your weak” Woo Bin hit Jae Kyung`s head gently, with a smile giving her advice about not to do such dangerous things alone.

 

“Yah! I am not weak, they threw punches at me without giving me a chance, if they did I could have taken them out easily” Jae Kyung spoke out with a tone of anger trying to defend herself. Woo Bin smiled to her reaction and got up from the bed and head for a closet in the room and took out a first aid kit and headed back for Jae Kyung, he took bandages and bruise cream and began to apply it where there were bruise marks on Jae Kyung. She felt awkward having someone she just met do that to her she tried to stop him, but she failed too. “Its ok take this as my apology” Woo Bin spoke out leaving Jae Kyung confused.

 

“What do you mean? I want to return your favor for helping me too”

 

“You don’t have too” Woo Bin quickly replied not answering the reason to why he was apologizing because he didn’t want her to know what he does.

 

“I have to or else I will feel useless”

 

“Ok, well if I need a favor I will ask you and you have to do it with out any questions ok?” Woo Bin finished bandaging Jae Kyung and spoke out. Jae Kyung nodded her head in agreement and smiled as she looked up at Woo Bin and he returned the smile.

 

“Ok, then get ready I will drop you off” Woo Bin spoke out as he thought it would be right taking Jae Kyung home. Jae Kyung obeyed and slowly got up and grabbed her jacket and with some help from Woo Bin headed to the car and the car drove off.

 

End of Flash back

 

Come on let’s go in” Jae Kyung pulled Woo Bin and they both end up inside the big five star hotel Jae Kyung wanted to go to.  

 

(28/?)