Chapter 17: Misunderstood

Love Triangle

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. XD

 

“Well, I guess you can say she is sick” Ji Hoo replied to Ga Eul`s question, but did not answer it completely. “What do you mean...” “Look we`re here, lets go” Ji Hoo cut off Ga Eul and stopped in front of a hospital that seemed much bigger than to the one Yi Jung was in. Ji Hoo parks his motorcycle and begins to walk in, but he stops and looks back and views Ga Eul, not moving her steps. Ji Hoo walked back to her “Ga Eul what`s wrong” “Sunbae, what if Yi Jung Sunbae`s mother doesn’t like me and she misunderstands me, what if she hates me just like Yi...”Ga Eul spoke out, worried as if she was going to take a test and fail. She felt as if she was going to be hated once again, first by Yi Jung and now by his mother.

 

Ga Eul was about to compare Yi Jung`s mother with him, but her tongue didn’t allow her to say his name. Ji Hoo looked to the ground and thought the same way, then something came to his head and he looks up at Ga Eul and smiles “well, we will just have to find out” Ji Hoo grabs Ga Eul`s hand and takes her in, she tries to pull back, but Ji Hoo`s grip was too tight, so eventually she gave up and went along. As they both reach the reception desk, the lady behind the desk about in her 40s, smiles and comments about them as they both approach the desk “aren’t you too just adorable together” Ji Hoo and Ga Eul look at each other and become confused to what she meant, then Ga Eul`s looks down and she notices that Ji Hoo`s hand and her hand were together and their fingers were entangled with one another.

 

Ga Eul felt embarrassed and pulled her hand away, Ji Hoo becomes aware of what happened and smiles and replies to the receptionist “thank you, may we see Mrs. So”? Ji Hoo asked with a polite charming smile. “Why of course, she is in room 307, just go down this hallway and you will see it at your right” the receptionist replied with an admirable smile, still her eyes glued on Ji Hoo and Ga Eul. “Thank you” Ji Hoo replies and bows to the lady for helping and Ga Eul does the same and they were going to walk away, but were stopped after the receptionist called out for them, “wait, here take this may God bless you two and may you two stay together for ever” the receptionist hands Ga Eul a purple flower and walks back to her desk. Ga Eul felt more embarrassed, that she began to blush, Ji Hoo found this side of Ga Eul very cute and smiled to her reaction.

 

 Ji Hoo began to walk through the hallway and Ga Eul followed, behind. “Ahh! Here it is 307” Ji Hoo looks to his right and finds the room, he approaches the door and knocks “come in” a voice of an elder women allowed them both to enter. As they enter, the women removes her reading glasses and puts down the book she was reading to her side and smiles “Ji Hoo look at you, you have grown up well, how is everyone and how`s Yi Jung...” Mrs. So was going to ask more questions, but her eyes shifted to Ga Eul as she came out, from behind Ji Hoo. New questions formed in Mrs. So`s head. “Who is this”? Mrs. So asked as she observed Ga Eul and seemed very interested in the innocent cute girl that was standing in front of her.

 

“I am fine, thank you for asking, this is Chu Ga Eul. Yi Jung would be the reason I have brought her here” Ji Hoo replied politely and changed his tone when he had to tell her about her son. “Did he hurt this girl too”? Mrs. So worried about what could have her Casanova son done now. “Did he hurt you, how could he do that, that boy always hurting others and never caring about them. He will never change, always will be the idiot, hurtful and heartless Casanova, just like his father” Mrs. So became angry and began to swear and say bad things about Yi Jung, because she thought her son had done something wrong to Ga Eul and she was afraid that he was turning into someone, just like his heartless father. Ji Hoo didn’t reply to what Mrs. So said because no matter what, he knew his friend was everything his mother had described him to be. 

 

“Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but its nothing like that, Yi Jung Sunbae has never done anything wrong with me, actually he is the one who helps me out when I am in trouble and he is the one who taught me how to smile. Yi Jung Sunbae is very kind and cares for everyone, even more than himself. He is not a heartless person, if you would call him heartless, you could only say that, because he has a big heart and he cares for everyone so much that he would give up his for someone else. Yi Jung Sunbae, even though I do not know his father that well, all I know is that he is in no way near to being like him, Yi Jung Sunbae is the complete opposite. He has helped me all the time and now it is my turn to help him, if you would allow me too”. Ga Eul thinks back to all the times Yi Jung helped her. She smiled to her thoughts. She had told the truth about him from her heart, because she was the only one who knew the true him. Ga Eul looks up at Mrs. So who was in shock to what Ga Eul said. Mrs. So was happy to know how her son had turned out to be and that he had such a great girl besides him. Ga Eul looks to her side and sees Ji Hoo in shock as well, he was surprised to how much Yi Jung meant to her, after hearing that, Ji Hoo had sworn to himself that no matter what happens he will bring Ga Eul`s smile back.

 

Ga Eul was afraid to see the shocked faces, so she lowers her head and faces the ground. Mrs. So smiles and has her eyes still glued on Ga Eul and spoke out, but this time, with a beautiful calm voice “So, what can I do for you”?   

 

Thank for reading, hope you enjoyed, sorry this was short, but I will try to write longer. Update coming soon. Please comment and subscribe XD