Chapter 22: Pictures Lie

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like this chapter! Please do review. :)

 

Time had gone by fast, Ga Eul and Mrs. So acted as if they really were mother and daughter. “Eomeoni thank you for everything, but now I have to go. I will come back soon,” Ga Eul explained herself as she got up and packed up all the bowls that she had brought along to eat in. To her surprise Mrs. So really liked the food she made and finished everything. “Oh don’t you worry. I know you have to be somewhere else too. I am sorry you have to come back and forth all the time” Mrs. So frowned as she thought she was becoming a problem for Ga Eul. Ga Eul smiled and gave a Mrs. So a hug and stood back up. “Don’t say that, I love coming here I get to see my mother in law, I mean I have to come see my mother after always just staring at your son” Mrs. So smiled and Ga Eul and Mrs. So laughed to Ga Eul`s joke. “Ok, but just for now, afterwards you will always have to see both of us all the time” Mrs. So spoke out with the biggest smile ever. Her smile was so sweet and beautiful to look at. “I would love to” Ga Eul with those words gave Mrs. So a goodbye smile and Mrs. So returned it. Ga Eul steps out of the room and closes the door.

 

“You know I haven’t seen her, this happy in years” a voice so soft and sweet spoke out as Ga Eul stepped out of the room with a smile.

 

“Oh, Seo Hyun unnie, sorry I mean madam” Ga Eul bows down to Seo Hyun as she was shocked to see Seo Hyun at the hospital.

 

“Oh please don’t act this way, and don’t call me that, I like unnie better” Seo Hyun picks Ga Eul up before Ga Eul was able to complete her bow and gives her a smile.

 

“…” Ga Eul didn’t say anything. She just gave a questionable look.

 

“I am really sorry about the way I treated you, it’s just that I have been so protective of Ji Hoo that if I see something wrong happening to him I can’t take it and lose my temper” Ga Eul carefully and gently sat Seo Hyun on the side bench as she thought Seo Hyun needed a moment to sit, Ga Eul sat beside her and spoke out.

 

“Unnie are you ok”?

 

“It’s just that, I feel so bad for hurting you, I am really sorry…”Seo Hyun looked up at Ga Eul because she didn’t know her name. Ga Eul smiles and speaks out.

 

“My name is Ga Eul, I am a friend of Jan Di and Its ok unnie I could understand, I mean you did it for a guy you love, but unnie could I ask you something”?

 

“Ahh, Ga Eul that’s such a nice name how could I call you a thief your so nice, I am really sorry Ga Eul… yeah sure what is it” Seo Hyun felt really bad to what she had done she didn’t even understand why she acted that way, she usually isn’t like that. But then because Ji Hoo was involved, she without thinking over reacted.

“Do you love Ji Hoo mas…Sunbae” Ga Eul was going to say master, but she thought that she was just taking it too far so she decided to stop and make things the way they were.

 

“I do a lot,” Seo Hyun confessed to Ga Eul with a smile.

 

“Then why did you marry someone else” Ga Eul asked, she knew Ji Hoo and Seo Hyun loved each other very much then why did everything turn up as they are.

 

“Well... I had no choice” Seo Hyun spoke out as her smile had quickly formed into a frown. “Lets go talk somewhere else, and I will explain everything to you, is that ok”?

 

“Sure unnie”

 

Ga Eul and Seo Hyun walk into a coffee shop and both order a rich stirred coffee. After receiving their coffees after one sip Seo Hyun looks out the window and sees a couple holding hands and walking together. “They seem so happy together”. Ga Eul turns her head and faces the window to see the couple Seo Hyun was talking about. Before Ga Eul could comment about them Seo Hyun spoke out again with a smile that looked like a smile, but didn’t seem to show that the person smiling is actually happy. “Sometimes I think wouldn’t it be great if I wasn’t rich, I could do whatever I want and have no worries. I would be free, love who ever I want, and marry whomever I want without any worries”.

 

“What do you mean unnie, aren’t you already free. Jan Di told me that you did what ever you thought was right and you did what you liked to do...” “But I didn’t get to marry who I wanted”. Seo Hyun cut off Ga Eul as she continued to look out the window with anger now.

 

“What do you mean, you didn’t marry that prime minister with your own choice. In pictures you seemed like you were really happy” Ga Eul spoke out still very confused to what she was hearing.

 

“Pictures are taken to only show someone how they feel from the outside, but pictures can never capture the true feeling that person has from the inside. I never wanted to leave Ji Hoo or marry someone else, but...” Seo Hyun lowered her voice and paused. Ga Eul just looked up at Seo Hyun with a face filled with questions and awaiting an answer.

 

“But, being rich has lots of responsibilities, and no matter what you have to do the right thing. I had decided to help my family out and take over my family companies. My father had worked so hard to get my family and me where we are today. My father and my mother both are in strict health loss and I promised my father that no matter what I will take care of the company and never let it fall. I had to take care of the companies no matter what. When I finished modeling I found out that many of our company that were distributed over the world was the help from Paris and now were falling and the only way I could save them was pay off all our debts, but even for me I didn’t have enough at the time. The only way I could keep my promise was to marry the prime minister of Paris; he was a good friend of mine and decided to help me pay off my debt. But his family didn’t allow him to give me money till we were married, in front of them we acted as couples and they wanted us to get married. So we had to fake everything. Now all my debts are paid and I was able to keep my promise. I was free and the first thing I wanted to do was see Ji Hoo I had waited so long for this day that when I saw you and thought of something else I... I just seemed to lose it. You have no idea how sorry I am. If there is anything I could do for you, anything at all I would love that” Seo Hyun briefly explained what she had to go through. Ga Eul listened and understood that Seo Hyun was nowhere at fault. Ga Eul smiled after she heard everything and spoke out with her soft voice.

 

“Unnie, I am happy you kept your promise. But you don’t have to do anything for me, I forgive you, but I know you could do something for Ji Hoo Sunbae?

 

“What’s that”?

 

“Walk back into his life, tell him the truth. He still loves you more than anything. I know if you tell him the truth he will understand. He needs you” Ga Eul told Seo Hyun about how much Ji Hoo loved her.

 

“I don’t think so he will, I hurt him for many years already I don’t deserve to be with him” Seo Hyun replied as she was almost about to cry as she came to the thought of what Ji Hoo told her last night.

 

Flashback

 

“...Leave me and let me die without ever returning back".

End of flashback

 

“No he just doesn’t know what happened I know he will come running to you once he knows the truth. He deserves you more than anything, you two are perfect together. Don’t give up and if you want I will always be there for you if you need help”. Ga Eul persuaded Seo Hyun to keep trying. Seo Hyun smiles and speaks out with the happiest and satisfying voice ever.

 

“I can`t believe I was mean to you, you are so nice and sweet. Sure, I will keep trying. Thanks Ga Eul you are a life saver”!

 

Well I hope you guys like this chapter. Please do comment and let me know what you thought, I would really appreciate your guys’ comments and subscribe. XD