Chapter 32: Truth be Told!

Love Triangle

Ji Hoo within 5 minutes reached the hospital Yi Jung was in, with a smile he enters his friends room, he finds the rest of the F4 and Jan Di there, but no sign of Ga Eul. With a confused look Ji Hoo walks toward Yi Jung and gives him a smile and congratulates him on his recovery and discharge. Yi Jung smiles back even though, Ji Hoo was his friend, looking at him at the moment made him recall back to the pictures and what he heard, which made Yi Jung want to punch Ji Hoo for doing something like that to his friend. But knowing that there were others in the room Yi Jung kept his anger in. Ji Hoo turns around to find Woo Bin in deep thought, and of course Jan Di and Jun Pyo bickering about something again. Ji Hoo spoke out, because he had to know, why at this time when Ga Eul should be here with Yi Jung she isn’t to be seen anywhere at all. “Jan Di, do you know where Ga Eul is”? “She was here when we all got here, but then she said she had to do something so she left, but I don’t know why isn’t she back, she should be by now” Jan Di realizing her friend wasn’t there with them still, made worried and her eyes only looked in the direction of the room`s door.

 

Woo Bin`s POV

 

A thought kept running in my mind that I wasn’t able to sit well with it.

 

Flashback

 

When I entered Yi Jung`s room, I was the second one there. There was still one more person there sitting next to Yi Jung, I know he was a Casanova and seeing girls was one of his things, but I knew my friend, one at a time like this he would never have a fan girl with him and two I was thinking Yi Jung liked Ga Eul, I knew him for so long, how could I be wrong. That’s not possible, I know Yi Jung likes Ga Eul, then what was he doing with this girl who was sitting right besides on his bed and talking to him, making him laugh and smile and Yi Jung didn’t seem forced, he actually seemed to like her visit. I couldn’t manage to move away from the room`s door which was open due to me, but it didn’t seem to catch Yi Jung`s attention. I couldn’t move my steps; I just had so many questions and so little answers. Then Yi Jung finally seemed to notice I was standing there “Oh Woo Bin, why are you standing there come in”! I walked in and stood next to the bed where I could clearly view Yi Jung and the girl. For the first time I felt left out, since we were little Yi Jung told me everything, and this was the first time I didn’t know what he was up to. Even though it is a small thing to be upset about, to me it was not small. I wanted answers so I had to ask. I gave Yi Jung a smile as he looked at me and I spoke out “Yo Yi Jung, aren’t you going to introduce me”? Yi Jung looked back at the girl and smiled and then looked back at me “oh this is Hyo Jung and she is my fiancée”! That answer shocked me as if electricity had just struck me.

 

“What! And you didn’t tell me about it”!

 

“Sorry I was going to, but then you know I end up here and time went by so fast”!

“Wait so how long has this been decided, and are you really serious about getting married at this age”? I had so many questions to which I needed answers to, so I asked without hesitating. “Yah! I am not a little kid, and I didn’t say we are getting married now, but we are engaged. We met, during a tour I gave her because she was new here, we ended up enjoying our time together it was fun and we had so many similarities. Then I end up here, and even though we aren’t going to get married we decided to at least tie our bonds so I could have some one take care of me, even though I am discharged I need someone to be there for me at all time. Hyo Jung said she would, and I seemed to fall in love with her even more so we decided to make her mine forever and she agreed. Hyo Jung is my first and only true love forever”! I was happy to see my friend happy, but I had one more question, it related with Ga Eul, “What about Ga Eul”?

 

“What about her”? Yi Jung spoke out with a cold tone. “Well, she is the one who helped you recover so....” I was about to say more but Yi Jung cut me off “So what? Anybody can do that, its not a big job, sure I will reward her for taking her time to make sure I was ok, but I don’t think it was that big of deal”! “If it wasn’t a big deal then why wasn’t Hyo Jung here to take care of you, she wasn’t even here once when you were in coma” I spoke out with a angry tone, I was Yi Jung`s friend but I was also throughout this time a friend of Ga Eul too and hearing the way Yi Jung spoke about Ga Eul after all she did for him, well I wasn’t happy about it.

 

“Yah! Why do you sound so angry, calm down! She wasn’t here because she was running the auction for me, her family was sponsoring my auction, and because of this, I couldn’t be there so she took charge and took care of everything, that is what I call hard work, I am so happy to know I have such a great girl by my side”! This whole time, the girl who Yi Jung introduced, as Hyo Jung didn’t say a word but only smiled at Yi Jung. I didn’t want to ask more, I knew Yi Jung was recovering and talking about Ga Eul only made him angry so I didn’t say anything else. I turn around to sit on the chair that was placed right in front of the bed, but as I turned the corner of my eye saw Ga Eul standing there and tear up probably she heard everything. I was going to walk up to her but before I could reach her she ran far away from the room. I would have gone after her, but I didn’t think I had the right to and also at the moment she probably wants to be alone. So there I was sitting in a chair watching to couple enjoys each other’s time together. But I didn’t seem to find Yi Jung`s decisions, to be all him, as if he is hiding something.

 

End of Flashback 

 

Ga Eul`s POV

 

Is that all Yi Jung Sunbae thought me, after all I did, that’s all I am to him. Thoughts ran through mind and I couldn’t stop crying. Tears ran down my cheeks like a river. I wanted to run far away and never come back again. I was almost at the exit gate then I saw Jan Di and Jun Pyo walk into the hospital; I didn’t want to worry Jan Di, so I held my tears in and wiped them off. I tried my best to hide my face and leave

without being noticed, but then Jan Di spotted me and called out for me as I was almost about to exit with my foot one step away. “Ga Eul”! I walked back her way and gave her a smile “Hi Jan Di” “where are you going! Yi Jung just got discharged come on lets go congratulate him, I know you want to see him the most right now”. “No Jan Di, I have to go somewhere...” before I could say more Jan Di pulled me with her and took me back to Yi Jung`s room. The door opened and only Yi Jung and Woo bin were there, I looked around for her but she wasn’t there was she just my imagination. I thought to myself. Then Yi Jung noticing us come in smiled and spoke out “Hello everyone, hello Ga Eul how are you” Yi Jung spoke out with a smile, now I was doubting my vision, why was he being nice after what I heard from him was I wrong, was I really just imagining stuff. “Yah! Yi Jung you look well, must be exciting to be finally get out of here” Jun Pyo spoke out and with that Yi Jung and Jun Pyo had conversations while Jan Di looked at me, I was nervous to her glare so I asked her what was she looking at? “Ga Eul you look so cute, what`s the occasion, is for Yi Jung” Jan Di spoke out whispering to me, I blushed because it was true, I had planned to take Yi Jung somewhere, but I wasn’t sure now. Then Jan Di spoke out again but with much excitement and more volume.

 

 “Omo! Ga Eul where did you get that headband, its so pretty. I love it”! Jan Di`s loud tone of excitement caught Jun Pyo, Woo Bin and Yi Jung`s attention. I was nervous to speak, but spoke out anyway, “Ji Hoo Sunbae gave it to me as a birthday present”! Jan Di, Jun Pyo and even Woo Bin gave out a smile, except Yi Jung who by those words became much angry, and spoke out “If you don’t mind could you guys leave me and Ga Eul alone for a moment please”? Jan Di smiled knowing that something good might finally happen, she asked Jun Pyo and Woo Bin Sunbae to leave Yi Jung and me alone. They left the room and closed the door. I couldn’t look at Yi Jung, so I kept my head down. “Ga Eul” “Deh”? I replied still looking down at the black and white boxed pattern floor. “Thank you for all you did but I don’t need you anymore” Yi Jung spoke out; those words caused my heart to sink and made me look up at him.

 

“What”?

 

“I have someone else who will look after me so I don’t need you to do anything for me, you’re free now”! Yi Jung spoke out while reaching for a brown envelope that was sitting on the side table next to his bed. He opened the envelope and took out a stack of money and put it into my hands “Here, this is why you took care of me right, you needed money. Well here you go, and you don’t have to do anything else for me, if this is less let me know and I could get you more” Yi Jung spoke out with a cold but cool tone. Is that all he thought of me, I was full of anger to the way he treated me. Without thinking I spoke out “is that all you think of me, you think that is the reason to it” Yi Jung nodded his head with a smile which made me burst in anger and I took the money that was in my hands and threw it back on Yi Jung`s face, I knew it wasn’t nice to do but I was too mad to be nice. Yi Jung shocked to my reaction spoke “Yah! What...”

 

“No, don’t say anything more, you already said enough. I don’t want to hear anymore” I turned around about to head out of the room but then I stopped and looked back at Yi Jung Sunbae who was still in shock. “You are very cruel Yi Jung, I hate you. I HATE YOU”! Tears came down my cheek as I spoke out, and with that I ran outside the door. Before I opened the door to leave I wiped my tears, knowing that Jan Di was outside. I went out with a forced smile. I opened the door and saw Jan Di come up to me with a smile expecting good news “Jan Di sorry but I will tell you later, I really have to go somewhere ok” Jan Di just nodded and let me go, I didn’t know where to go but I just had to run away from here. And I just ran and ran.

 

Third person (back to the scene where Ji Hoo comes in to see Yi Jung)

 

The door opened and Jan Di was expecting Ga Eul but instead it was a girl she had never seen before. “Oh Hyo Jung you brought my clothes, thank you” Yi Jung spoke out with a smile. “No problem, are you ready to go” Hyo Jung spoke out, Yi Jung was getting up from his bed, “Yi Jung Sunbae who is this” Jan Di was the one to ask, “Oh sorry I forgot to tell you guys, this is Hyo Jung my fiancée” Jan Di was shocked by what she heard, she became worried about Ga Eul, Jan Di thought to her self “Did Ga Eul know about this, is that the reason she isn’t here” her thoughts worried Jan Di most, so she quickly took her phone and called her cell. Jan Di tried many times, but Ga Eul`s phone seemed to be switched off. Then Jan Di called her house number, but no one picked up. Then Jan Di became more worried. “Jan Di what happened” noticing Jan Di was worried Jun Pyo spoke out. “I can`t seem to contact Ga Eul her phone is off and she doesn’t seem to be home, I am worried where could she be, its almost dark out and its cold! Where could she have gone”?

 

 

What did you think? Let me know in the comments, I would appreciate that! Please subscribe and comment.

 

Want the next chapter before anyone else, just answer the question below and the one with the closest answer with get the next chapter before anyone else. Doesn’t that sound amazing XD!

 

Question:

 

So where do you think Ga Eul is?