Chapter 31: River of Tears or Path to Happiness?

Love Triangle

Ga Eul headed for the bathroom after she had picked out her clothes to wear. She took a quick shower and put on black tights with a grey and black dress; grey in the front with small amount of sparklingly texture and in the back it was plain black. The dress wasn’t too short; it was inches below her knees.  The dress had full sleeves, with the same design as the dress front and back. She came out of the bathroom and went to her dresser and combed her hair and at the same time with her favorite red hair dryer dried her hair. After a few minutes, when her hair was at the stage she wanted it to be, she picked up the pink box that she had brought along with her and opened it, she looked at the headband one more time and then took it out and put it on. It perfectly matched her dress as if it was made for the dress. Ga Eul couldn’t understand why, but she didn’t feel like being plain today, she wanted to look pretty today she wanted to be impressive and impress someone.

 

Sure it wasn’t a special day but she still wanted to look her best. She then after placing the headband neatly on her head picked up her pink lip gloss and applied it to her lips. She looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked herself, by the results even though she didn’t add any extra makeup, she felt confidence of her appearance, the dress seemed to turn her into a completely different person. Then coming back to reality she remembered she had Ji Hoo waiting for her downstairs, she didn’t want him to wait too long so she grabbed her black heal shoes with a sliver bow in front,  which were only 1 or half inch high and headed out. Ga Eul tiptoed down the stairs trying to be quiet as possible because as she came out of her room she saw Ji Hoo was laying her couch and as always sleeping.

 

She decided to wear her shoes when she was outside because she didn’t want to make a sound. Before heading out Ga Eul went into the kitchen and packed up the food she needed to take. She wrote something on a piece of paper and placed it on the table that was right in front of the couch where Ji Hoo was deeply sleeping. Ga Eul successfully managed to go out the house and right away called for a cab. As soon as the cab reached her, she got in and told the driver where to go. The cab drove off to its destination, which was a hospital, but not the one Yi Jung was in.

 

“Here we are miss” the cab driver with a polite tone spoke out, Ga Eul stepped outside the cab, but had told the cab driver to wait, as her visit to this hospital was short. With a big smile Ga Eul walked inside. “I would like to see Mrs. So, please” she requested to the receptionist. “Oh sorry, but she just left, she was discharged this morning and she said she had stuff to do, so she left as soon as she could”. The receptionist replied. “Oh, its ok I can meet her at her house maybe” Ga Eul with a smile spoke out and walked out the exit gate of the hospital. Ga Eul knew that Mrs. So was supposed to be discharged today, but Ga Eul wanted to meet her before she left. But knowing that she must be busy Ga Eul sits back into the cab and asks the driver to take her to the hospital; the one Yi Jung was in. Ga Eul reached her true destination and with a smile walked inside the hospital and opened the door, which would reveal a guy she has and always will love, but this time as soon as she opened the door, her heart sunk and her eyes wide open, as if a river had formed in her eyes and was ready to flood to what she saw. 

 

Ji Hoo managed to wake up; he looked around and found no sight of Ga Eul. Then his eyes paused at a piece of paper that was laid in front of him:

 

Dear Ji Hoo Sunbae,

I didn’t want to wake you up; you seemed so peaceful sleeping so I left without telling you. I made you breakfast. Please eat it. If you eat, you will stay healthy. If you wake into the kitchen, on the counter there is a plate of pancakes, and side bacons covered so they can stay hot. The syrup and orange juice are placed next to the plate. Help yourself. Thank you for the ride!

 

Ga Eul  

 

Ji Hoo smiled to himself and then walked into the kitchen and found everything placed as said in the note. Ji Hoo poured syrup on his pancakes and poured himself juice in a glass. He took a bit of the pancakes and his eyes widened by the amazing taste. The food was so good that within 2 minutes Ji Hoo finished everything on his plate and swallowed it all down ending with orange juice “Wow that was delicious, I need to get the recipe from Ga Eul” Ji Hoo thought to himself. Then while he was finishing his juice his phone vibrates and he digs it out of his pocket and sees that he got a message from Woo Bin. “Yah! Ji Hoo where are you, guess what Yi Jung has been discharged from the hospital, the doctor just told me. I let everyone else know too we are all meeting at the hospital. Hurry up and come. Ok”?  Ji Hoo smiled to the news he heard, and spoke out loud to himself “Ga Eul, now is your turn to capture the Casanova”!