Chapter 11: I Lost My Appetite

Love Triangle

Hope you guys enjoy reading this. Please comment and subscribe.

 

Ji Hoo and Ga Eul step inside the house, as they turn on the light they see a figure standing in the middle of the living room, the figure turned around and it was someone in their 80s, he smiled and spoke out as he faced Ji Hoo “Grandson” the stranger spoke out “WHY? WHY ARE YOU HERE”! Ji Hoo spoke out aggressively, becoming much angry then he ever had been. “What, can`t grandpa come see his grandson, I missed you so much” Ji Hoo`s Grandpa spoke out, tears now falling from his eyes. Ga Eul just stood there she was confused on what’s going on. “Leave! Now before I forget you are my grandpa and kick you out” Ji Hoo`s eyes widened as if, about to burst. Ji Hoo`s grandpa takes off his glasses and wipes his tears as he heads out and doesn’t say another word.

 

“Sir...” Ga Eul try to call out to Ji Hoo`s grandpa she felt bad for him, but Ji Hoo grabbed her hand and shook his head telling her to not say anything. Ji Hoo went towards the couch and sat down his face in his hands. After a few seconds Ji Hoo lifts up his head and sees Ga Eul standing there worried and confused. Ga Eul wanted to go and cheer him up, but she didn’t know if that was the right thing to do at the moment. “Ga Eul, sorry you had to see all that drama” “Its ok Sunbae...” Ga Eul smiled at Ji Hoo, but didn’t get one back from him. Ji Hoo looked to side and then looked to face Ga Eul “Just be ready and I will drop you home, ok? I just want to freshen up a little”.

 

“What about dinner, Sunbae”? “Don’t worry about it, I lost my appetite”. Ji Hoo got up grabbed a towel from his room and headed to the bathroom. Ga Eul still just stood there confused on why Ji Hoo changed his mind. Even when Ji Hoo got in the shower he felt like punching everything, seeing his grandpa just made his blood boil. After a few minutes shower, Ji Hoo steps out of the bathroom and heads in his room, his eyes widened in surprise to what he saw on the bed. His white pajamas with light lines and slippers. Not only that after he had gotten dressed he heads to his dresser and sees the comb and face cream and perfume set up already for him. Ji Hoo looked and observed what he saw and smiled to himself. After combing his hair, he slowly steps out of his room and runs over to the kitchen, following an amazing scent. As Ji Hoo runs to the kitchen his footsteps pause in front of the dinning table, and views food neatly put in the middle of the dinning table. “Everything looks so good,” Ji Hoo thought to himself as he observed the food, he walked towards the kitchen and peeked in.

 

He saw Ga Eul cooking; she had an apron on that she probably found from the drawer and she seemed so calm as if cooking for her was nothing. Ji Hoo`s smile grew as he saw Ga Eul cook even though he had told her that he didn’t want anything, she still prepared so much for him. Ji Hoo`s stomach, after seeing all the food, grumbled in hunger “not hungry are you” Ga Eul turned around to face Ji Hoo and smiled. “Ga Eul thank you, but you didn’t have to do all this” “Its ok Sunbae I like to do this. All so I thought now it was my turn to cheer you up”. Ga Eul picked up a big pot from the stove, and poured what was in the pot into a bowl and headed towards the table and placed it with the rest.

 

Ga Eul took her mittens off and clapped for her self “So what do you think Sunbae” Ga Eul turned around to face Ji Hoo who was still near the kitchen. Ji Hoo walked towards the table and put out his hand, telling Ga Eul to sit first. “No Sunbae its ok I made this for you. You eat” Ji Hoo smiled and pulled out the chair a little bit and grabbed Ga Eul`s arm and sat her down, before sitting down Ji Hoo took the apron off of Ga Eul`s neck and put it on the side and sat down to eat. After a while of silence, Ga Eul the whole time just took tiny bites of her food she focused on what Ji Hoo`s reaction was to her food. Ji Hoo ate everything, even though he was more than full he continued eating, he just couldn’t stop, the food was beyond delicious, to what he ever ate! “Ga Eul this is amazing really, you should cook for me next time” Ji Hoo still eating spoke out jokingly.

 

Ga Eul heard what she wanted to and finishes her food. After everything was, nothing left over Ga Eul gets up and grabs the dished from the table and took them into the kitchen “Ga Eul what are you doing”? Ji Hoo looked at Ga Eul with a confusing look. “I am going to wash the dishes, Sunbae” “all those dishes, there are so many, its ok I will have the maid come in the morning and do them”. “No, Sunbae I made this mess, I should be the one cleaning it up” Ga Eul responded as she continued picking up the dishes. “Would you like some help”? Ji Hoo spoke out he even knew that there were too many dishes for one person to handle. “No its ok...” “No I want to help, I made you make this mess so I should help too, just your going to have to help me”. Ga Eul smiled and they both pick up the dishes from the table and take it to kitchen. After all dishes were placed in the sink, “Sunbae where do you keep the gloves”? “Gloves? Which ones? What why do you need gloves? Its not even cold”. “Not those kind of gloves Sunbae”.

 

Ga Eul explained herself, but Ji Hoo still had no clue what she was saying. Then Ga Eul looked for them herself then after a few minutes of searching she found them in the bottom drawer of the far corner counter. There was one pair open and one bar still in its bag hardly touched “here Sunbae, you wouldn’t want to get your hands dirty” Ga Eul handed Ji Hoo the pair of gloves that were in the bag. After they both got their gloves on, Ga Eul shows Ji Hoo how to wash dishes. Ji Hoo caught on quickly and then as Ga Eul instructed continued washing dishes without any help. “No wonder I never do this its so boring” Ji Hoo spoke out while washing dishes and not a bit happy about it.

 

Then without notice Ji Hoo felt water splash on his face. Ga Eul had grabbed the sprinkler that was attached with the sink and sprayed water on Ji Hoo. “Hey...” “Boring huh, Sunbae” Ga Eul smiled at Ji Hoo and continued spraying water. Ji Hoo grabs some bubbly water that formed from putting dish soap and water together and put some on Ga Eul head “Hey… Sunbae stop” Ga Eul laughed as Ji Hoo continued to put soap on Ga Eul`s head and her hair “what I am just making your hair smell nice”. Both of them smiled and giggled, they were having so much fun, then with soap and water spread out on the floor “Sunbae, look how much mess you made, now we have to clean this up too” Ga Eul Frowned and looked up at Ji Hoo “hey you started it I just made it more fun” Ji Hoo looked at Ga Eul and smiled trying to defend himself.

 

 “I will get a mop” as Ga Eul was about to go to the closet and get a mop; the floor had become so slippery, that when she took one step she slipped. Ga Eul closed her eyes, knowing that soon she would hit her head on the hard floor, but instead she felt something soft under her head, she slowly opens her eyes and Ji Hoo had caught her before she fell.

 

Their faces were so close to each others that Ga Eul could feel Ji Hoo breathe softly, on her face even though he tried his best to not breathe. Then Ga Eul quickly got out of his grip and stood up “sorry Sunbae”. Ga Eul was very embarrassed, she carefully reaches the closet and takes the mop and begins mopping the floor. Ji Hoo smiled to the reaction Ga Eul had after what just happened, Ji Hoo grabs a mop too and speaks out “Ga Eul let`s see who can mop up the floor quicker” “Sunbae, that will make the floor more messy”

 

“Ga Eul your so boring” Ji Hoo said smirking at Ga Eul and continuing mopping which he do not know how to do at all, but pretended that he did. “I am not boring”! Ga Eul screamed and defended herself. Ga Eul began mopping, then like a bullet Ga Eul mopped the floor before Ji Hoo could even blink. For one second Ji Hoo just standing there, blinks and as soon as he opens his eyes again he views a floor so neat and clean.

 

He couldn’t believe that Ga Eul managed to clean so fast, Ga Eul walked towards Ji Hoo with a big smile “See Sunbae I can be fun and I beat you”! Ga Eul was so proud of the accomplishment she just made; Ji Hoo looked at her and smiled back “So you can be fun, but I am the real winner” “How”? Ga Eul now confused tilted her head to the side and asked. “I didn’t have to move a muscle and my floor is clean” Ji Hoo said as he smiled at Ga Eul and turned to put the mop away. “Sunbae...” Ga Eul screamed, then paused and smiled. “Thank you Ga Eul, for the food, it was really good and I feel much better. So the dishes are done and the floor is clean. Let me get you some coffee and drop you home”.

 

“Ok”! Ga Eul quickly ran over to couch in the living room and waited for Ji Hoo to come out with the coffee, then as Ga Eul was observing around she say something that just widened her eyes. “Coma? Coma? Yi Jung is in a coma”? Jun Pyo screamed out his lungs after hearing the horrible news from the doctor.

 

What did Ga Eul see? How will Ga Eul react after she finds out about Yi Jung? Will Ji Hoo take advantage of Yi Jung in coma?

 

Let me know what you think PM me and I will send you the next chapter before I post it. Hope you like it. Please comment and subscribe. XD