Chapter 5: Sunbae?

Love Triangle

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE REVIEW IT INSPIRES ME TO WRITE BETTER PLEASE. THXS FOR READING XD!

 

 

Ga Eul POV

 

I slowly wake up my head still in much pain “what happened last night, why does my head hurt”. I messaged my head and slowly sat up looking at my surroundings I was confused, because I had never seen any of those things before. My bed for the first time had been very comfortable and soft, then as I look down at my bed I realize that I am not in my room I was somewhere else “where am I this is not somewhere I am familiar with”? I asked myself, before I could come to a conclusion trying to remember what happen last night there was a knock on the door. I was too confused to think straight so I just said “come in” “morning Ga Eul how are you feeling now”? “Ji Hoo Sunbae”! I was surprised to see Ji Hoo Sunbae come in the room with a full tray of food.

“What are you doing here Sunbae”? I asked with a nervous face “Why? Am I not allowed in my own house”? Ji Hoo Sunbae jokingly asked me while giggling to himself. “This is your house”? “Yeah, now I brought you breakfast please eat up its not good to be sick and not eat, I hope you like it. I am not an expert at cooking but I don’t think I did that bad” Ji Hoo Sunbae explained to me as he looked at the tray being proud of his cooking and then slowly placing it in my lap. I looked down at the tray and saw a plate of 3 pancakes stacked up together with syrup on top. On the right side of the plate of pancakes was a fork next to a glass of orange juice. On the left side of the plate of pancakes was a bowl of hot chicken soup next to it was placed sliver spoon with the engraving of Ji Hoo`s family name. “These people get their personalized sliver ware. They are so lucky” I thought to myself. I looked to the topside of the tray and saw a napkin was placed there, but folded and I could tell there were chopsticks in it.

I had been examining the tray for too long which seem to worry Ji Hoo Sunbae “is there something wrong, do you not like something” he asked with a worried look. “Ani, thank you Sunbae for all this but you didn’t have to do this much” “no its fine I don’t mind. I like serving my guest, I live alone here so it’s nice to have company once in a while”. Ji Hoo Sunbae looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile, thanking him for what he did. Then as I look around again I remembered something that had been bothering me “Sunbae I don’t quite remember what happened last night can you please tell me, why, I am here”. “Sure. But promise me you will finish your soup, it’s a bit bitter and sour but you have to finish it, it will help get rid of your fever faster. You fever does seem to ware off a little bit, but still you need to drink the soup.  Promise”? “Promise” I replied and smiled as I picked up the special engraved spoon and took small amount of soup and sipped it.

 It was bitter and sour it was almost like medicine, but a promise was a promise so I continued drinking the soup. “Good girl” Ji Hoo Sunbae said smiling at me. Then Ji Hoo Sunbae pulls the chair that was placed by the window near the bed “so last night I was at a meeting and it had gotten quite late, I was driving off on my motorcycle when I heard someone scream. I guess since it was middle of the night and quiet I heard the scream a few blocks away. I followed the scream and ended up in front of a dark alley. I saw a guy pull you into the alley and I quickly rushed in. Then you can guess what happened. I played a hero,” Ji Hoo Sunbae giggled to himself, which made me smile to what he just said.

Then he opened his mouth again and continued “so then as soon I could got to you, you already had fainted so weren’t wearing a coat and you were so cold that you got a high fever and I was worried and didn’t know where you lived so I brought you to my house. I didn’t know where Jan Di was so I couldn’t contact her. I called Yi Jung too so he could come pick you up but his phone seemed to be turned off...” as soon as I heard Yi Jung`s name I choked on my soup (cough, cough) “Ga Eul are you ok” Ji Hoo Sunbae got up from his chair “Neh, sorry Sunbae but yes I am fine” “are you sure do you need anything”? “Ani, I am fine,” I explained myself as I picked up the glass of orange juice and drank it to stop myself from coughing.

 “ Ok but if you need anything just ask ok”? Ji Hoo Sunbae asked me in the nicest way anyone could ever ask. “Araso, I will let you know. Sunbae can I ask you for a favor”? “Sure, what is it”? “Can you please not tell Jan Di about this I don’t want her to worry too much I will explain everything to her myself. Right now she seems to have her own problem and I don’t want to make it any worse for her” “Ok, I wont”. Ji Hoo Sunbae smiled at me “is there anything else you would like, it seems like you still have something to say”. “Yes actually I do, can you not tell Yi Jung Sunbae about what happened last night please” “why”? Ji Hoo Sunbae asked with a confused look “Its just that I don’t want to make him feel bothered by me he has his own work to worry about so please, promise me”. Jin Hoo Sunbae looked at me still having a confused look, but then smiled “I promise, don’t worry I won`t say anything”. “Thank you Sunbae”.

“So should I drop you to the porridge shop”? “Sunbae what’s today”? “Its Sunday”. After what he had said I giggled to myself “Sunbae today`s my day off, but its ok you don`t have to bother I will go home myself”. I replied with a giggle and still trying to finish my food, it was so good I just couldn’t stop eating. “No. I will drop you off you are in no condition to go anywhere alone. Your parents wont mind if I drop you off, will they”? Ji Hoo Sunbae asked with a strict face as if he didn’t ask me he would drop me off it was more like a command. “Its ok my parents are out of town, they don’t live here they live in America that’s where my dads business is, I stayed here so I could finish my studies. They come and visit me from time to time, but then have to go back”. I said smiling at Ji Hoo Sunbae who looked surprised with what I said knowing that a girl like me actually managed to live alone.

 “So should I drop you off at Yi...” “No”! I didn’t let him finish I just couldn’t see that jerk anymore. Ji Hoo Sunbae seemed so surprised to my sudden and quick reaction and all this time he thought Yi Jung Sunbae and me had something going on. I put down the fork that I was eating pancakes with and pushed away the food. I had lost my appetite. My smile had turned into a frown, but I tried my best to hold in my tears in front of Ji Hoo Sunbae. Ji Hoo Sunbae quickly smiled and looked at me and asked, “So would you like to spend the day together. I am free for the day and so are you. I mean we are classmates and friends right? I never actually got to know you well. Also it seems like you could use some cheering up. If its ok with you”?

Ji Hoo Sunbae had somehow read my face that something had happened, but he didn’t want to ask as if he knew it would only make me sadder. It was true that Ji Hoo Sunbae and me never really knew each other, I mean we were friends, and went to the same school. I just wanted to get my mind off of Yi Jung Sunbae so I went along “Sure Sunbae I would like to, it will help me get my mind off of stuff”. “Ok then go get freshened up and I will have clothes sent over to your room”. Ji Sunbae smiled at me picked up the tray and went out the room and managed to close the door as he left.

 

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. So what did you guys think of this chapter please write reviews whatever you think I don’t care your reviews really inspire me to right better. XD. So where do you think they will go? Will they find the day together interesting or boring? Let me know what you think the answer is PM me and I will send you the next chapter before I post it. Please review. Thanks for reading XD.