Chapter 27: Stubborn Child

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like this chapter. Please do review letting me know what you thought. XD

 

Ga Eul stood outside the room door and only a smile had become the true beauty of her. Ga Eul observed the hallway she was now in, she expected to see Jun Pyo, Jan Di, Woo Bin, and Ji Hoo, but to her surprise no voice was heard, no other figure was seen except one which was of a man siting on a bench with his hands folded and eyes closed as if in deep thought or heavily sleeping. Ga Eul walked up to the figure and waved her hand over his face slowly to check if he was really sleeping.

 

“Are you really a friend or an enemy”? The figure spoke out giving proof that he wasn’t really sleeping.

 

“Yah! Ji Hoo Sunbae, your awake I was just checking. Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you” Ga Eul stood straight up and apologized right away as her glance moved around the hallway. Ji Hoo sat up straight and yawned as he stretched his arms, pushing them forward.

 

“Ji Hoo Sunbae where did everyone go” Ga Eul now curious as her glance only observed the empty hallway in which only two people were.

 

“Jun Pyo was called over by his mother and Jan Di said she had some work to do, she wanted to say good bye, but she really had to leave and didn’t want to interrupt. Woo Bin got a call, it was weird the person on the other line was screaming at him and he rushed out”. Ji Hoo explained what Ga Eul wanted to hear and stood up besides her. Ga Eul nodded her head, giving off a signal of her understanding. Then Ga Eul looked back at Ji Hoo and gave him a curious look as she observed him and thought to herself why Ji Hoo had decided to stay.

 

“Ji Hoo Sunbae, how come you stayed, do you want to go meet Yi Jung”?

 

“First I couldn’t sleep to my choice and now I can`t stay where I want to. Even though I am rich there are so many rules” Ji Hoo teased Ga Eul and smiled as he spoke.

 

“No I...Didn’t mean that” Ga Eul spoke out being worried that she had asked a question that wasn’t necessary.

 

“Hey, I am just kidding, I just thought I should wait just in case you need anything”?

 

“Oh thank you Sunbae, but I am fine, just going to put this laundry away and then get some food for Yi Jung Sunbae” Ga Eul spoke out with a smile that just wasn’t ready to leave today, the happiest event happened, and it was on her birthday, it was truly the best day ever for Ga Eul.

 

“I will come with you, just in case,” Ji Hoo said as he took the laundry basket from Ga Eul and began walking and Ga Eul followed behind.

 

The walk was quiet, that a cricket could be heard by both of them. They didn’t know what to say it had been 5 days since their last talked.

 

“Sunbae can I ask something” Ga Eul asked, and Ji Hoo looked back at her and smiled awaiting her question.

 

“Where did you go the past 5 days, I missed your company” Ga Eul spoke out.

 

“Well... Well...My art museum has been holding auctions and its been busy, so I couldn’t make time, sorry about that” Ji Hoo spoke out breaking his sentence because he had only told part of the truth, he did have auctions but he wasn’t really busy, the real reason was he hadn’t come because he was disappointed about Seo Hyun and because of that he didn’t want to go anywhere.

 

“Oh, ok sorry I didn’t know. So did you give away all your paintings”?

 

“Its ok not your fault, and yeah why did you have interest in any” Ji Hoo asked, he knew Ga Eul was interested in his paintings.

 

“Deh, there was this one painting with the same boy who cried conducting musicians in a theater house, but this time the boy who cried had a smile and was happy.  I really liked that one, because I think the boy is much better smiling” Ga Eul knew that the boy in the painting was how Ji Hoo expressed his feelings, and Ga Eul had preferred to see that boy happy and smiling. Ji Hoo laughed and spoke out “Sorry Ga Eul, but that one was the first to leave, I guess others found that painting interesting too” Ji Hoo spoke out with words that turned Ga Eul`s smile upside down. She was too sad and didn’t say anything, finally the room, where all the laundry clothes went arrived and Ga Eul took the basket from Ji Hoo and went inside the room and left the basket of clothes where they were suppose to be. Ji Hoo and Ga Eul then continued to walk forward to the cafeteria that wasn’t far and Ga Eul was the one to order. Ji Hoo was surprised to how well Ga Eul ordered only the food that Yi Jung loved to eat. After receiving the food, Ga Eul picked up the containers with food and the napkin with a fork, spoon and chopstick. Ji Hoo offered to hold the bowl of chicken soup and a water bottle.

 

“Ga Eul you only got a meal to feed one person are you still not going to eat” Ji Hoo asked, as he was curious and worried about Ga Eul.

 

“Its ok I will manage and this is only for Yi Jung, and I will eat after his hand is better that’s what is more important right now then me eating”. Ga Eul glanced at Ji Hoo with a smile and he returned it. On their way back they laughed as they talked about things they both found interesting. Before they knew it they arrived to Yi Jung`s room and with a smile both of them entered to find Yi Jung sitting on his bed stretching his arms pulling them up and down, he was tiring his best to recover soon as possible. As he heard the door open Yi Jung looked up and smiled “Ji Hoo your still here” Yi Jung only greeted his friend and seemed to ignore the fact that Ga Eul was present.

 

“Yi Jung, its great to see you, get better soon so we could hang with the rest again it just isn’t the same anymore without you” Ji Hoo put the food on the side table and smiled as he saw his childhood friend come back to life. To their surprise only the two of them were giving off smiles, Ga Eul was the only one with a anger look as she approached Yi Jung and began to yell back at him, “Yah! Who told you to start moving you know your suppose to rest and here you are already pressuring your arms, do you like being here!” Ga Eul spoke out with out letting Yi Jung say a word, it wasn’t her fault she was too worried and couldn’t bare to see Yi Jung in pain again.

 

“Ga Eul, calm down I was only moving my arms, and look its working, I could move them a little bit more than when I woke up. I can`t have you do everything for me, forever” Yi Jung spoke out, he understood Ga Eul being worried for him, because that’s who she was, but truly he wanted to recover and get back to his life soon as possible. He didn’t like being a burden on others. Those words even if spoken in a tone to hurt, Ga Eul seemed to be touched that he didn’t want to make her do everything. After he finished replying Ga Eul and Yi Jung looked at each other as if no one was around, they didn’t understand why, but their eyes didn’t agree to look anywhere else. Ji Hoo cleared his throat, trying to get their attention; both of them look to their side then look back to Ji Hoo.

 

“I think I will go now I have to work early morning so sorry, but I have to go. Hope you get better soon Yi Jung. Ga Eul take care and please do start eating soon...” Ji Hoo was saying his good bye but after he had mention Ga Eul not eating, Ga Eul ran over to him and pulled him out the door. Yi Jung like a living curious corpse stood there wondering what was going on. 

 

“Ga Eul what’s wrong?” Ji Hoo questioned soon as he was taken out.

 

“Ji Hoo Sunbae please don’t mention any of this to Yi Jung Sunbae please,” Ga Eul pleaded to Ji Hoo, to never telling Yi Jung about what Ga Eul was doing for him.

 

“Why”

 

“Because he... he will only think I am trying to take over his life and he will think wrong of me” Ga Eul spoke out her head now facing the floor. Ji Hoo smiled to how she reacted.

 

“Ok, I won`t say anything. Oh yeah here” Ji Hoo promised, as he put his hands in his coat pocket and felt a box that he had brought, but forgot to deliver it. He takes it out and hands it to Ga Eul

 

“What’s this?”

 

“Its your present, I hope you like it. Sorry it might not be special, but I didn’t know what else to really get” Ji Hoo frowned to thinking that what he had got wasn’t likable. Ga Eul opened the box and her eyes widen. The box contained a hairband that had flowers made of gems. The hairband had a rose with red gems and daisy’s around the rose with white gems formed together to make another perfect flower on the top left side of the band. Ga Eul was so happy she loved it, it was perfect and to her surprise it was the hairband she really did want, but because of the gems in it, it wasn`t something she could afford.

 

“I love it, thank you Sunbae”! Ga Eul truly did love it she didn’t know how to thank him.

 

“Are you sure” Ji Hoo asked to confirm if he really did get something she would like.

 

“Deh, l love it, thank you so much” Ga Eul was happy this had been the best birthday ever, Ga Eul gave a big hug to Ji Hoo, bowed to him saying good bye and ran inside. Ji Hoo smiled and headed out.

 

Ga Eul entered the room with a big smile and a box in her hand; it made Yi Jung curious enough to ask what happen.

 

“What’s with the box”?

 

“It’s my present from Ji Hoo Sunbae”

 

“Present for what”?

 

“Um nothing” Ga Eul teased Yi Jung as she put the box next to her coat in the closet.

 

“Is it your birthday”

 

“Deh...” Ga Eul replied with a smile as she unpacked the food and headed Yi Jung`s way.

 

“What he give you” Yi Jung now more curious asked

 

“Why do you care its my present” Ga Eul decided to tease Yi Jung more and didn’t say what he wanted to hear.

 

“Yah! I was just asking, I bet he got you something lame, that guy doesn’t know how to gift something a girl would like, only me and Woo Bin know the correct gift every girl wants” Yi Jung gave Ga Eul his Casanova smile and with the words he had spoken.

 

“Yeah right, I think Ji Hoo Sunbae, is a way better gift giver than you” Ga Eul continued with her teasing. Yi Jung now angry hearing what Ga Eul said, but he didn’t reply back to her reaction.

 

Ga Eul brings the food on the bed stand and lays in front of Yi Jung and takes the spoon with soup and head for Yi Jung`s mouth, but before she could put food in to his mouth, words had come out already that made her pause.

 

“Ga Eul why haven’t you been eating”

 

“Who said that”?

 

“I just heard Ji Hoo say you haven’t been eating, why?”

 

“Its nothing, I have been eating, its nothing like that” Ga Eul stood up and was about to walk away when Yi Jung`s hand that still was shaking of weakness, but managed to stop her.

 

“Yah, you know your not a good liar, don’t tell me why you haven’t been eating, but right now your going to eat with me ok?”

 

“No I am really not hungry...” Ga Eul tried to avoid eating, but Yi Jung manages to pull her over and make her sit in front of him and told her not to move. Yi Jung with much care picks his hand up again and picks up the spoon with soup and heads for Ga Eul`s mouth, she resists it and moves her head.

 

“Ga Eul, stop being a stubborn child, country bumpkins like aren’t cute when you’re stubborn”

 

“Yah...” Ga Eul was about to defend herself when the spoon with soup had gone into .

 

“Ha-ha got you” Yi Jung put the spoon down and smiled to his accomplishment. Ga Eul just frowned and then smiled to what just happened. She then picked up the spoon and continued to feed Yi Jung because his hand seemed to only be able to move for while.  The night went by, Yi Jung and Ga Eul never seemed to notice, and they had been lost into each other’s care that they didn’t notice anything that was happening around them. 

 

 

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, I know it is long, but I had time and I didn’t want to make you guys too curious so I made this chapter long. Hope you like it please do review letting me know what you think. Thanks for reading, I will update soon.

  

Quick Question (just answer the one question I have for guys, because that would let me know what you guys would like to happen next):

 

1. Do you think Yi Jung is feeling something for Ga Eul or he just being nice for now and after his recovery he will end up hurting her again?