Chapter 23: Shot or Shock?

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment and let me know what you think I would appreciate that and subscribe. XD.

 

After a good talk and getting everything cleared, Seo Hyun and Ga Eul talked for a while longer about other things that they had interest in. Ga Eul glanced at her watch, her eyes widen to what she saw “Omo, I have to go unnie, it was nice talking with you I had fun” Ga Eul was about to leave to go check up on Yi Jung, but Seo Hyun`s voice stopped her “Ga Eul let me drop you off, take it as my apology” “No unnie its ok save the trouble I will manage” Ga Eul denied Seo Hyun`s offer, the denial made Seo Hyun frown “oh, so that means you didn’t forgive me” Ga Eul smiled to how Seo Hyun was behaving, but truly she did forgive her, so to make Seo Hyun believe, Ga Eul agreed “ok unnie lets go”! Ga Eul and Seo Hyun step into Seo Hyun`s limo and before completely sitting in the car Seo Hyun spoke out “Ga Eul where to” “unnie I need to go to the Beak Seung Hospital” after sitting down Seo Hyun looked at Ga Eul with a questionable look and smiled

 

 “Ga Eul do you work in the hospital or something”

 

“Well, no unnie I just am taking care of someone” after that sentence a smile appeared on Ga Eul face even though she knew she didn’t have any chance with Yi Jung.

 

“To the Beak Seung Hospital please” Seo Hyun ordered her driver and the limo drove off. During the drive a question bothered Seo Hyun that she really wanted the answer to “Ga Eul can I ask you something”?

 

“Sure unnie” Ga Eul looked at Seo Hyun with a smile and replied.

 

“I heard you are taking care of someone you love, is that true”

 

Ga Eul didn’t answer she just smiled and nodded her head.

 

“May I ask who it is?” Seo Hyun finally asked her real question.

 

“Yi Jung Sunbae” Ga Eul quickly replied as if she had the answer on the tip of her tongue.

 

“Yi Jung, do you really love him”?

 

“Yes” Ga Eul spoke out again with a smile.

 

“Good luck, I think you two will make a sweet couple” Seo Hyun smiled at Ga Eul but Ga Eul did not return one, no matter how much she tried she knows it will never be true.

 

“...” Ga Eul didn’t reply to Seo Hyun`s comment and just continued to look out the window. Seo Hyun also began to look out the window after making her comment and coming to a thought her smile turned into a frown “Yi Jung, but doesn’t he like someone else”?

They finally arrive to the hospital and Ga Eul worried, runs in. Ga Eul ran in so fast that’s she left her coat in the car, Seo Hyun saw the coat and quickly followed as she tried to reach up. As Ga Eul entered she was hoping to enter Yi Jung`s room, but before she did that Ji Hoo blocked her way and spoke out “Ga Eul where have you been, I was worried and you had your phone off. What happened”?

 

“Well...” Ga Eul was about to answer, but Seo Hyun cut her off as she finally reached Ga Eul and spoke out “Ga Eul, here you left your coat in the car”. Seo Hyun gave Ga Eul her coat back; Ga Eul returned a smile thanking her. As soon as Seo Hyun looks up to see the person in front of her she saw Ji Hoo with his eyes widen and full of shock and anger.  

 

“Ji Hoo-ah” Seo Hyun spoke out with shock also.

 

“What are you doing here”! Ji Hoo asked with anger

 

“Sunbae, she came with me” Ga Eul tried to defend Seo Hyun, because Ga Eul knew this was not the right time explain everything.

 

“Why? Did she say something to you again, did she give you pain like she has done before with others, and never caring at all”

 

“Sunbae no...” “It wouldn’t be right for you be with this kind of person Ga Eul, before you know it you will be attached and she will promise to be with you, but then break your heart and leave forever as if you were nothing in her life” Ga Eul was going to say the truth, but Ji Hoo cut her off and spoke out what he thought of Seo Hyun.

 

“Sunbae...” “Ga Eul Its ok he is right, I have to go now” Ga Eul tried to speak again but this time Seo Hyun cut her off and with a few words tears came down her cheeks and she ran outside, got in her car and quickly drove away”.

 

“Sunbae you should at least listen to what I wanted to say, Seo Hyun unnie isn’t the person you think she is” Ga Eul with a angry face and eyebrows raised spoke out.

 

“You don’t know her yet, just stay away from” Ji Hoo faced away and spoke out as if he was mad Ga Eul for being with Seo Hyun.

 

“But she isn’t...” “Ga Eul madam can you go check up on Yi Jung master if he needs something let me know” Ga Eul tried to tell the truth, but once again was cut off, but this time by the nurse. “Ok I will be there” Ga Eul quickly replied and ran into the room. Ji Hoo was way to upset about what happened and seeing Seo Hyun again made him boil, after coming to the thought of what she did. Ji Hoo was so upset that he decided to leave and go home. Ga Eul enters Yi Jung`s room, and quickly gets to work. Ga Eul checks everything and sees that everything was ok. The nurse, who called her in, enters the room after a few minutes with a tray and speaks out as she takes out medicine she brought for Yi Jung, followed with a shot.

 

“It must be hard taking care of someone in a coma,” the nurse asked as she added medicine to the shot.

 

“No, its actually nice, I am happy I am able to help someone” Ga Eul replied with a smile as she fixed Yi Jung’s bed.

 

“Wow you must really like this guy to actually manage coming here everyday. Ok time for his shot, try not to move him please,” the nurse requested as she checked the needle and headed for Yi Jung`s right arm.

 

“Please be carful” Ga Eul was afraid of shots her self and she couldn’t see Yi Jung get one, it only gave her more pain. Ga Eul held on to Yi Jung`s hand, she knew Yi Jung wouldn’t feel anything, but at least it would put her at ease. As the nurse injected the shot into Yi Jung`s arm Ga Eul closed her eyes, but she quickly opened them again as she felt something on her hand and was in shock to what she saw. 

 

Sorry guys its short but I have been busy, don’t worry I will update soon. Hope you like this chapter please comment let me know what you think of the chapter. I will be back with a good update soon hopefully tomorrow XD. Also subscribe.

 

So what do you guys think made Ga Eul open her eyes so quickly in shock? (Hint: after this it starts getting interesting).