Chapter 20: Master?

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like it. Please do comment, let me know what you thought about this chapter and subscribe.

 

The next morning Ji Hoo got up super early and drove over to the hospital Yi Jung was in. Ji Hoo reaches the hospital in 2 minutes; he walks inside and sees Woo Bin and Jun Pyo sitting on the side bench “What are you guys doing here so early” Ji Hoo asked right away, he didn’t think they would come this early. “Yo, Bro! What’s up, had a good sleep, and yeah we didn’t feel like going to school today, so we decided to come visit Yi Jung, he is our friend we have to be here for him” Woo Bin responded with a smile, while greeting by adding English words to it. “Oh, ok. I understand you being here, but I was in shock to see Jun Pyo come to a hospital this early” Ji Hoo teased Jun Pyo. Ji Hoo and Woo Bin both laughed at what Ji Hoo said.  “Yah! Shut up! Why I can`t come to see my friend.... Besides Jan Di had school and work so I had nothing else to do” Jun Pyo defended himself, caring for his friends, but then later spoke out the truth with a soft tone. “I think I will buy your second reason” Woo Bin spoke out again and smiles. Woo Bin gets up and walks up to Ji Hoo and whispers to him “did you get to talk to her yet”? “No, that’s why I came here early, to talk to her” Ji Hoo answered with a sad tone. “Yah! What are you two talking about”? Jun Pyo spoke out in anger; he didn’t like it when his friends kept secrets from him.

 

“Well talk to her, I haven’t seen her since I got here, the door is still locked” Woo Bin was worried about what happened as well. As Woo Bin walked back to Jun Pyo to sit besides him, Woo Bin spoke out as he sat down “Nothing Jun Pyo”. Woo Bin did not want to tell Jun Pyo, because Ji Hoo and Woo Bin both knew, Jun Pyo couldn’t keep secrets and he will eventually tell Jan Di, so Woo Bin didn’t say anything to Jun Pyo. Jun Pyo was suspicious, but didn’t take it seriously. Ji Hoo takes a deep breath and approaches Yi Jung`s room door and turns the knob, to his surprise the door was unlocked, and it opened as he turned the knob. Ji Hoo thought that Ga Eul would be sleeping, but as he entered the room, he sees Ga Eul fixing Yi Jung`s bed, changing his blanket and carefully moving him to make him comfortable.

 

The room floor looked spotless, and Ji Hoo knew it was a work of Ga Eul. Ji Hoo smiled to what he saw, he thought that Ga Eul probably forgot about what happened and is better now. Ga Eul was so focused on taking care of Yi Jung that she didn’t see Ji Hoo come in. “Good morning Ga Eul” Ji Hoo spoke out, Ga Eul after noticing Ji Hoo had come in quickly puts down the blanket in her hand on the chair that was set to the side and stands straight up in fornt of Ji Hoo and bowed “Good morning Sun... Master” Ga Eul stood straight in front of Ji Hoo with a smile and greeted him as if he was her master. “Ga Eul why are you calling me that, you don’t work for me, are you still mad about what happened yesterday” “No, it was my fault, I should know where I was before going overhand” Ga Eul spoke out as if it was really her fault, but still she kept a smile on her face. “Ga Eul, don’t say that, you didn’t do anything wrong. I am sorry for what Seo Hyun said she didn’t know you and...” “No, don’t say anything about Seo Hyun madam, I should be thankful to her, this whole time I was only in a fantasy, Seo Hyun brought me back to reality. I am happy that she did that before something bad would have happened”.

Ji Hoo was about to apologize, but Ga Eul didn’t let him and spoke out again still smiling. Ga Eul begins to walk around the room to check if everything was ok, she smiles when she is satisfied and nods her head and returns to Ji Hoo, who was still in shock to the way Ga Eul was behaving. “Yi Jung master is good for now, I have washed his clothes, made his bed and cleaned his face, hand, and feet. I don’t think he will be needing me for now, if you will allow me to go out for a few minutes that would be kind of you, I promise I will be back soon”. “Ga Eul stop this you can go where ever you want, don’t ask me, and I am not you master ok, stop calling me that”! “Thank you master, I promise I will be back soon” Ga Eul ignored what Ji Hoo had told her and continued to behave odd. After getting a yes from Ji Hoo, Ga Eul grabs her coat and heads out.

 

Ji Hoo was in great shock to what Ga Eul was doing; he didn’t think she would take it that serious. Ji Hoo runs out after her “Ga Eul wait”! But she didn’t seem to listen, before reaching the hospital gate Ga Eul stopped as she saw Jun Pyo and Woo Bin coming her way with coffee in their hands. As soon as Jun Pyo and Woo Bin see Ga Eul, Woo Bin smiled and run over to Ga Eul, he thought that she was better now, “Hey Ga Eul, how are you”? Jun Pyo reaches Woo Bin and with a questionable face yells out with his loud voice “Yah! What was that about, why were you running here, its only Ga Eul”. Woo Bin shouted out “Jun Pyo, be quiet”! He knew from what Jun Pyo said might have hurt Ga Eul as to what had happened yesterday. “Good morning Jun Pyo and Woo Bin master, I hope you have a great day, I checked on Yi Jung master and he is in good health I will let you know, if anything happens” Ga Eul still having a smile on her face. Today she didn’t know why, but she just continued to smile, she thought at least that was something you could deserve to do even if it is a fake smile. “Ga Eul why are you calling us masters”?

 

Woo Bin was shocked just as much as Ji Hoo to Ga Eul`s new behavior  “Ga Eul, let me drop you off to where you need to go” Ji Hoo called out after finally reaching Ga Eul and offered her a ride, but Ga Eul nodded her head “no thank you Ji Hoo master, save yourself the trouble, I will mange” Ga Eul with those words was about to leave, but then paused and turned back to Woo Bin, Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo who looked at her dumbfounded. “Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, I contacted Ms. Su Hyo Jung and she agreed to take care of Yi Jung after there is a sign of his recovery. So as soon as Yi Jung has almost recovered, Ms. Su Hyo Jung will take over, I will do my job fully. I will not bother any of you at all, so please take care of me” Ga Eul bowed to the F3 and ran out. “Aish, this girl, Ga Eul”! Ji Hoo ran after Ga Eul. “Wow! I thought Ga Eul thought of us as her friends. I was so wrong” Jun Pyo spoke out “It`s not like that Jun Pyo” Woo Bin took a deep sigh and spoke out. “Then what is it about? Wait, by the way who is Su Hyo Jung”? Jun Pyo faced Woo Bin and asked with a questionable look, but to that question Woo Bin really didn’t know the answer to either. Rinnnnggggg! Woo Bin`s phone rang, he takes his phone out of his pocket and his eyes widen when he saw the caller ID “Jun Pyo hold on a minute” Woo Bin paused Jun Pyo and walked a few steps away from him and answered the phone. “Hello, did you do as I told you. Find out anything” Woo Bin whispered into the phone, “           Yes...” the voice on the other line answers and continues telling Woo Bin, what he wanted to hear.

 

“Ga Eul”! Ji Hoo runs outside and calls for Ga Eul, but she wasn’t in sight “did she leave already” Ji Hoo looked around a few more times, but still nothing. Then Ji Hoo takes a deep sigh and goes back in. As soon as Ji Hoo enters back into the hospital, Ga Eul comes out behind a wall of the hospital and calls for a cab. The cab arrives, and she quickly gets in. “Where to madam” the cab driver asked with much respect. “Here please, can you please take me to this address first then to the second one” Ga Eul hands the driver a paper that first had the address to her house and then the address of the hospital where Yi Jung`s mother was at. “Sure madam, no problem”. With that the cab drove off.

 

As promised I updated today XD. So what do you guys think, hope you liked this chapter. I know this is short, but they will get longer I promise as the story gets more interesting. XD! Please do comment and subscribe.

 

Questions for next chapter: (If I get people to answer these question and if you guys are close to the answer I promise I will update really soon. Try to answer how much ever you can. :))

 

1. Who do you think called Woo Bin? What did he want to find out?

 

 2. Do you guys think it is right for Ga Eul to act the way she is or is she taking it too far?

 

3. Why do you think Ga Eul wants to go visit Yi Jung`s mother so early and why was she in a rush? (Will Ga Eul tell her that she can`t fulfill her promise or is Ga Eul going for something else?)

 

  1. Did you guys change you mind or still think the same way after this chapter (I got a tie for Yi Jung and Ga Eul and Ga Eul and Ji Hoo. Help me out guys voting are still on):
    1. Would you want Ga Eul and Ji Hoo to be together
    2. Would you want Yi Jung and Ga Eul to be together
    3. Would you like a side character to come for Ga Eul (Do you think Ga Eul deserves someone else, because, she is way to hurt by the F4 already)?

 

Let me know what you guys think. I will take the one with the most votes (A, B OR C?)