Chapter 39: The Call For Help

Love Triangle

“What?”

“Yeah, I have to I have no other choice!”

“But what about Jan Di then?” Woo Bin questioned Jun Pyo as well as observing the wedding invitation card, that Jun Pyo had showed Woo Bin.

 

PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE UNITING OF JK AND SHINHWA GROUP FOLLOWED BY THE WEDDING OF:

 

THE HEIR OF SHINHWA:

GU JUN PYO

&

THE HEIR OF JK GROUP

JAE KYUNG

 

“I don’t know what to do. I didn’t think that women would really go this far. I thought she was thinking about getting us married but she actually has it on written paper and gave it to everyone. My life is ruined because of her. Hey where is Ji Hoo and Yi Jung I told everyone to come to the F4 lounge, does any one care about my pain and misery!”

“We all care! Ji Hoo has been busy with his museum so he couldn’t find time, and Yi Jung you know since last night I bet he is still upset. I just hope he would be able to pull it together and then there is also....” before Woo Bin could finish his sentence the lounge door opened and surprisingly Ga Eul walked in.

“Oh Ga Eul. What brings you here?” Woo Bin being the closer one to Ga Eul questioned as Jun Pyo had his own worries to think about just watched Woo Bin and Ga Eul.

“Woo Bin Sunbae I need your help!”

“Yah! I am here too I need help the most, everyone is selfish!” Jun Pyo blurted out with a pout and looked away. Woo Bin shook his head and looked back at Ga Eul and shook his head giving her the signal that she shouldn’t react to Jun Pyo`s behavior.

“What can I do for you?” Woo Bin stood up and leaned over to Ga Eul as she whispered something into his ear. Jun Pyo tried to in and hear what she was saying but failed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yi Jung woke up with a huge headache and backache as he was sleeping on the floor.

“Wait why am I here. What happened last night?” Yi Jung rubbed his head but due to the pain his memory wasn’t clear. As he gets up he turns back to his bed and the person he knew was there, was gone.

“Where did she go? This early, she didn’t even give me a chance to speak to her!” Yi Jung sat on his bed with his face in his hands. Then a knock on his door was heard.

“Come in!” Yi Jung didn’t even bother asking who it was and just let the person come in. The figure opened the door with her elbow, as her hands were full from holding a tray of food. She made her way for Yi Jung as she stood there in front of him with Yi Jung`s face was still in his hands. Yi Jung noticing someone just standing there looked up and with a shock rose up from his bed.

“What are you doing here?”

A/N:

PLEASE DO NOT STOP SUPPORTING MY STORY ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS STORY WILL MAKE ALL OF YOU REALLY HAPPY! THERE WILL BE MANY TWIST AND TURNS BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT AND CONTINUE TO READ AND SUPPORT! ^__^