Chapter 15: She is Yi Jung`s Official Girlfriend

Love Triangle

Hope you guys like this chapter. :) Comment and subscribe. XD

 

The group looked at each other with a serious worried face to what the bad news could be. But Ga Eul did not look at anyone else only the doctor, being nervous about what the bad news was. “The bad news is that if Mr. Yi Jung is not taken care of well enough he could loose his memory completely and I believe he won`t even remember who he is and he could gain much pain in his head, if he isn't careful when he screams or yells out or is tensed and puts too much pressure on his brain. His brain is still weak. It will take time for his brain to recover completely” the doctor finally spoke out and explained briefly to what the situation was, every one gave out a big sigh to what they heard, they were nervous to what the outcome would be.

 

“Well that’s your job, you better take care of him well doctor or I will have you fired” Jun Pyo threatened the doctor, then Jan Di, wakes up by Jun Pyo and elbows Jun Pyo in the stomach “Ahh! What was that for”? Jun Pyo asked with pain in the right side of his stomach. “Don't be so rude, better watch that attitude of yours or else” Jan Di whispers in Jun Pyo`s ears and raises her eyebrows “Araso” Jun Pyo agreed to what Jan Di said, no matter what, he knew Jan Di didn't like rude guys so he did as she says, he is afraid of loosing her.

 

“Will you two quite fighting let the doctor finish, he seems to still have something to say” Ji Hoo spoke out respecting the doctor, but annoyed by Jun Pyo and Jan Di`s fights. Woo Bin and Ga Eul didn`t give as much attention to the fight, they were too worried about Yi Jung. “Thank you Mr. Ji Hoo, I know it is our job Mr. Jun Pyo, and we will do our job properly, but we need one of his family member to stay with him here and take personal care of him everyday. We would do that, but Mr. Yi Jung`s files suggests that he needs to be taken care by one of his family members for his personal needs or everyday needs if anything happens to Yi Jung, Mr. Yi Jung signed that paper himself. I have to do as he wishes” the doctor briefly explained the situation that was going on.

 

“Well I think I...” “I will do it” Ji Hoo was about to suggest himself to take care of his friend, but Ga Eul beat him to it she quickly spoke out as if she didn`t even think about it. Ga Eul didn`t even know herself to why she said it so quickly, to her it was something inside that made her answer without her even thinking about it. “That is really sweet of you, but you need to be his family member, what way are you related to him”? The doctor asked to clarify that Ga Eul was a family member of Yi Jung.

 

Ga Eul did not know what to say she wasn`t related to him at all and now, not even in a friend relation. “This is Yi Jung`s official girlfriend” Ji Hoo had spoken out this time as he put his elbow on Ga Eul`s shoulder and smiled at the doctor. “Oh ok, I think I can accept that” the doctor smiled knowing that Ga Eul was Yi Jung girlfriend, to the doctor it was cute and sweet that a girlfriend was willing to take care of here boyfriend even when most girls don’t do that. “Well I am ok with that, but you will need to get some papers signed by one of Mr. Yi Jung`s parents. Ok, I will get the paperwork ready. I will be back in minute”.

 

The doctor leaves off and heads to his office and goes in. As soon as the doctor entered his office everyone turn their head and looked at Ji Hoo, Ji Hoo looks at the others with a confused face and smiled. “Ji Hoo why did you say Ga Eul was his girlfriend”? Jun Pyo was the first who asked the question that they all had, Ji Hoo glanced at Ga Eul and smiled then stared back a Jun Pyo “Well, many reasons one I know you Jun Pyo you will never volunteer, you hate hospitals. Woo Bin could have done it, but for what he does you never know when he has to leave and we needed someone who can come anytime and knows how to care for others. Me well I have a new exhibit for my art museum coming up soon, so I am going to be busy. Lastly after what your mother had done with Jan Di she has to take multiple jobs so I know she wouldn’t be able too or wants to (Ji Hoo looks at Jan Di and smiles and Jan Di smiles back and winks at Ji Hoo), so Ga Eul is the only one available and she volunteered, I mean we should make good use of her too right”?

 

Ji Hoo winks at Ga Eul which makes Ga Eul smile to Ji Hoo`s joke. Jun Pyo went silent he knew what Ji Hoo said was partially correct. “But whose signature are you going to get, you need Yi Jung`s parents signatures. You know Yi Jung`s parents...”

 

Woo Bin was trying to make things clear to him as he knew what kind of people Yi Jung`s parents were, as he was about to say something Woo Bin gets cut off by the doctor who returned back to the group with 4 or 5 papers in his hands stapled together. The doctor headed towards Ga Eul and handed her the papers. “Ok, then here are your papers, please get them signed and returned as soon as you can”.

 

Well that’s what I could come up with. Hope you like it. I promise I will update soon hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for reading comment and subscribe. XD

 

 

Questions for the next chapter messaged to you, get it before I even post it. Won`t that be special XD. :

 

1.“You know Yi Jung’s parents...” –What do you think Woo Bin was going to say? What kind of parents do you think they are?

 

2. Whose signature will Ga Eul be able to get? How do you think Ga Eul feels or how should she feel knowing what Ji Hoo just called her, Yi Jung`s girlfriend? (Should she be happy or upset? Why? You don’t have to get too detailed with your why answer just tell me in short terms if you want?)