Chapter 13: Its Yi Jung, Right?

Love Triangle

Hope you guys enjoy. Sorry this is short, but I haven’t thought about how to put the next chapter together yet. But hope you guys still like it. XD

 

“Ga Eul! Ga Eul! Wake up please”! Ji Hoo had decided to wake up Ga Eul as he had come to think that if he had not taken Ga Eul with him he would only regret it more. “Sunbae, what`s wrong? What are you doing here”? Ga Eul asked, still trying to wake herself up, while rubbing her eyes. “Come on we have to go”! Ji Hoo yelled back worrying about Yi Jung. “But where...?” Ga Eul was cut off, as she was about to get up, Ji Hoo grabbed her arm and pulled her to the front door “hurry up and wear your shoes and come out I will explain everything on our way to the hospital” with that Ji Hoo went outside and started his motorcycle. Ga Eul was more than confused now since he had told her that they were going to the hospital, she was in deep thought, “Why are they going to the hospital...? Wait did something happen to Yi Jung” Ga Eul couldn't come to a conclusion to what was going on or why does she feel as if something had happened to Yi Jung. She put her shoes on and grabbed her coat, and headed outside, as she quickly could. She didn't know why, but as she got on the motorcycle all that came to her head was that something had happened to Yi Jung, it made her shiver, she said to herself that nothing must have happened to him, but her heart wasn't willing to work with her it kept beating so fast thinking that something could have happened to Yi Jung. “Ga Eul, sorry I woke you up so late, it was because, because...” “Yi Jung Sunbae is in the hospital right, Sunbae”? Ji Hoo was shocked. How did Ga Eul know, his eyes widened. Ji Hoo was so shocked that he stepped on the brakes so hard that before coming to a complete stop his motorcycle made a very loud screeeeeeeeeeeh sound. As his motorcycle came to a stop he quickly looked back at Ga Eul and gave her a questionable shocked face, asking her, how did she know that it was related to Yi Jung? Ga Eul knew the question Ji Hoo was asking, but before she could answer they heard loud beeps around them, they had stopped right in the middle of the road. “Sunbae lets go, I will answer your question later” Ji Hoo did as she said, because there were to many people around them, for them to just stay where they are and talk. They ride off and stop in front of the Beak Seung hospital.

 

Sorry for the delay I have been busy with school but I promise I will update soon XD. Hope you like it XDHope you guys enjoy. Sorry this is short, but I haven’t thought about how to put the next chapter together yet. But hope you guys still like it. XD