Chapter 2: Do You Want To Still Date?

Love Triangle

A/N: Hello everyone hope you like this chapter.

 

The next night, Ga Eul left the porridge shop and was about to walk home when a man standing next to a black car called out her name a voice she could never forget “Ga Eul” Yi Jung called out for her and she quickly looked ahead and looked at Yi Jung who was looking more dashing than ever with his gray dress pants with plain white shirt with blue lines and finishing it off with a sliver tie and purple coat. Yi Jung had his hair up it didn’t suit him as much, as when he has his hair down but he still looked very charming. Ga Eul quickly snapped out of thought as she heard shocking words come out of Yi Jung`s mouth “That date you asked for am I still eligible”? Ga Eul was shocked that he changed his mind so quickly. Speechless ,Ga Eul just smiled at Yi Jung who smiled back and directed her to his car as Ga Eul sat on the backside of the car Yi Jung still facing the other way of the car gave out a smile so bitter it would give any one Goosebumps. Then Yi Jung sat next to Ga Eul in the back of his car as his driver closed the door and headed to the driver’s seat and drove off. The whole drive was silent, about 5 minutes later the car had stopped in front of a club. As both of them stepped out of the car Ga Eul was surprised that Yi Jung brought her to a club, but she kept quiet since Yi Jung had grabbed her hand and dragged her into the club so fast that she wasn’t even able to get the right words to ask anything. Yi Jung was dragging her in to the club so fast, that when Ga Eul final found the ability to stand straight, she finds herself at the club`s top lounge where all the people on the dance floor could easily be seen. Yi Jun sat in the middle of the lounge while Ga Eul sat on the far end she was a bit embarrassed sitting right next to Yi Jung in front all those people so she sat at the far end of Yi Jung. After a while the waiter came and asked them what they liked to drink Yi Jung ordered as always a glass of wine and Ga Eul being a naïve innocent girl ordered plain orange juice. In minutes they were given their drinks. Ga Eul began drinking her juice while Yi Jung was looking at the girls passing by and waving at them and two actually came near Yi Jung and sat right beside him one on each side. As the two random girls sat by Yi Jung, he quickly wraps his arms around their shoulders. Ga Eul felt very uncomfortable and got up and went to the bathroom. “Ga Eul why are you even here, just leave quietly anyways he is having too much fun to care about me” Ga Eul thought to herself as she slowly washed her hands. She stepped out of the bathroom and looked up at the lounge even though she couldn’t  see anyone clearly she knew that Yi Jung was up there just having fun she didn’t know that she would find him in front of her as she was about to head out “if you were going to leave already you shouldn’t have asked for a date” Yi Jung looked at Ga Eul and walked towards her and whispered in her ear “the highlights are still left” Yi Jing smiled bitterly as he said that which made Ga Eul even more nervous. Yi Jung grabs Ga Eul`s hand and drags her out of the club. Then after a short drive the car stopped in front of a fancy hotel and to Ga Eul`s surprise she finds herself having dinner with Yi Jung and his father.  

 

Dinner Conversations:

 

“So your name is Ga Eul” Yi Jung`s father broke the silence

 

“Neh” Ga Eul replied with respect Yi Jung smiled to his father’s reaction to Ga Eul.

 

“It seems you like Ga Eul, father” Yi Jung asked with a bitter face.

 

“What is there not to like about her” Yi Jung`s father replied with a smile.

 

“Then I guess we are similar. Knowing that his wife is in the hospital about to die her husband is having dinner with a girl he is having liking in. Knowing that his mother is in the hospital I am here on a date with another girl. I guess blood does not lie” Yi Jung told his father with a bitter smile.

 

“Let’s keep our family business for later”

 

“Then when will we talk about it”

 

“You seem to like Ga Eul a lot, she is the same age as your last girlfriend” Yi Jung puts his hand on Ga Eul`s and completes his sentence “should I lend her to you”

 

“Sunbae”! Ga Eul yelled at Yi Jung as she was shocked the way he embarrassed her and was insulting her.

 

“What do you think Ga Eul my father is good looking should I lend him to you” Yi Jung asked Ga Eul still facing his father who was full of anger. Before Yi Jung`s father said anything Ga Eul pushed Yi Jung`s hand, got up and splashed water on his face she wasn’t going to just sit there and be insulted. She bowed to Yi Jung`s father and left.

 

“You were a bit harsh today son” Yi Jung`s father told his son and left as well.

 

End of dinner conversation

 

Yi Jung was shocked by Ga Eul`s action, but he was most angry about the life he had come to have just because of his father, he had to let go of the girl who understood him the most just because he didn’t want to hurt her like his father had done to his mother. Yi Jung decides to go to the club again and drown his sorrow in wine. After a hour Yi Jung had already crossed his limits and got drunk, he managed to go back to his studio but he failed to unlock his door with the key after he tried 3 times he gave up and threw the key and just sat on the floor in pain. Then as if she was waiting for him Ga Eul, out of nowhere appears, picks up the keys and helps him get up and takes him in his studio. “Why are you here” Yi Jung asked in a dizzy voice. “How could I leave you like this outside, you need help I couldn’t leave you in pain”! Ga Eul yelled back at Yi Jung as she sat him on the bench in his studio. Those words that Ga Eul just said to him even after what he did to her he just couldn’t believe she still wanted to help him. Those words tickled him in his heart and he couldn`t keep control anymore. Ga Eul was about to head out when suddenly Yi Jung grabbed Ga Eul`s hand and pulled her over and before she knew it her lips had met Yi Jung`s.

 

A/N: Hope this chapter was good what do you think happens next let me know I will be updating real soon I promise. Please do review. XD