Chapter 29: The Unexpected

Love Triangle

As soon as they entered the restaurant, all they heard were shrieks and gasps and mostly coming from girls that were there. Woo Bin, looked dashing then ever; he was wearing a black suit with white shirt with the top buttons opened revealing some of his chest. His hair perfectly put up from the front, and his sparkling brown eyes are what really caught the girls’ attention. “Pshh... Can we go eat now”? Jae Kyung spoke out being annoyed by the dreamy girls crowding Woo Bin and her. She took Woo Bin`s arm and they walked to their table and took their seats, but wondering eyes continued to follow. “Yah! Do you always have to dress this good, look how much attention you caused, I can`t even eat peacefully without having all your girls over there give me a death glare” “hey its not my fault, I can`t help being handsome” Woo Bin spoke out winking and smiling to his fans.

 

Jae Kyung was even more annoyed, but she went along and ignored everything. The waiter came and took their order; they were given their food less then 2 minutes. Both of them ate their food and had few minute conversations. “So you have always lived alone, aren’t you scared”? Woo Bin asked Jae Kyung as she had brought up her life history “Nah, I am used to it I guess, when I was little I was always alone my parents went on trips and I am the only child, so instead of just staying in a room all day I decided to go on adventurers and explore the world” Jae Kyung after finishing her story continued to eat. Woo Bin was in deep thought after hearing her story, realizing his deep thinking Jae Kyung asked what happened “nothing just when you mentioned you were an only child, well... it reminded me of having a sister, but still I feel like a only child” Woo Bin spoke out now with a strict face.

 

“You have a sister, I didn’t think someone like you could really have a sister” Jae Kyung joking with Woo Bin feel.

 

“Yah! Why can`t I have a sister, what`s wrong with me”?

 

“No nothing I am just joking, so where is she”?

 

“I don’t reveal my past to strangers. Hurry up and finish your food and then we will leave” Woo Bin stood up from his chair and went over to the crowd of girls who looked his way and he started his flirting as soon as he reached them. Jae Kyung ignored his way because she had no right to get involved. She quietly ate and finished her food. She waited for Woo Bin to finish with his playing with girls. It took time but finally he left the girls and they both leave the restaurant. It was middle of winter and at the time they left the restaurant, it was freezing outside. Their driver was late due to some emergency and told them that he will be there in 5 minutes. “I hate waiting so boring, can`t you just call someone else to get us”? Jae Kyung whined.

 

 “No, because I already told my other driver to come, and then it won`t be nice to call someone else and then have him come for nothing, to get respect you have to give respect too,” Woo Bin explained. Jae Kyung admired his thoughts, but really was bored so she began walking around, she came upon stairs and began walking up and down, Woo Bin stood next to her and just watched. “Yah, be careful your going to fall”! Woo Bin warned her but she didn’t seem to listen and continued her journey up and down the stairs, wearing high heal shoes she all of a sudden lost her balance and was about to fall down from the top of the stairs, but she seemed to fall into some ones arms and to her surprise Woo Bin had managed to catch her, their faces were inches apart. Breaking the silence and awkward moment Woo Bin clears his throat and picks Jae Kyung up and straightens up. “I told you, to be careful”! Woo Bin yelled out trying to avoid what just happened. Jae Kyung just looked away, she was glade he had caught her, but she felt bad for being yelled at. Time went by and they were still waiting the temperature kept lowering and Jae Kyung was wearing a knee high dress. She covers herself with her arms, trying to warm herself. Woo Bin noticed she was cold, so he took off his jacket and was putting it on her when she refused and moved it away.

 

“I am sorry for yelling at you...” Woo Bin knew why she was angry and apologized hesitating but managed to say what he wanted to. Jae Kyung smiled she wasn’t really mad at him just the fact that it was her first time ever being yelled at she felt bad, but knowing that Woo Bin said sorry she felt better and then gave him a smile and took his jacket because no matter what she was freezing and being stubborn didn’t care about the way she acted. “You are just like my sister” Woo Bin with a sensitive smile spoke out. Jae Kyung gave him a smile she wanted to ask where his sister was but he became sad after mentioning his sister so she didn’t want to ask. Then they heard a horn and they followed the sound and saw the driver waiting for them and apologizing, they went into the car and drove off.

 

Yi Jung woke up early morning and he only looked for one person who he would see everyday early in the morning working or still sleeping right next to him, but today she was nowhere in sight. Then the door opened and Yi Jung smiled expecting her, but as the door fully opened revealing someone he wasn’t expecting at all, causes Yi Jung`s smile to disappear.

 

Do you thing Jae Kyung and Woo Bin might become a couple or is it an unlikely thing?

 

Who was Yi Jung expecting? Who actually came to see him?

 

Please let me know in the comments and please subscribe. Thanks!