Chapter 30: Love or Hate?

Love Triangle

  Ga Eul POV

 

I woke up early morning; luckily Yi Jung Sunbae was still sleeping. I had decided to go home and cook for him, I felt bad for having him eat the same food everyday from the hospital. I grabbed my red coat and my bag from the side closet in the room and, before closing the closet I saw the pink box that Ji Hoo Sunbae gave me for my birthday, I picked it up and opened it. As I opened the box, I glared at the band how its sliver gems formed together to make a grey and sliver flower with petals, it looked so beautiful.

 

I closed the box and tip toed out the room with the box in my hand. As I was outside I began to call for a cab, but surprisingly a white motorcycle stopped in front of me, the person on the bike took off his helmet and I found out it was Ji Hoo Sunbae. 

 

“Sunbae, your here this early. Is everything ok”?

 

“Yes, I just was riding around and decided to stop by here, well actually to tell you the truth, Jun Pyo and Jan Di had plans together, and Woo Bin is still sleeping so I decided to come see Yi Jung and you. Were you going somewhere”? Ji Hoo after his confession asked.

 

“Its ok, Yi Jung Sunbae is still sleeping. I was just going home to change and make some food for...for...”

 

“...For Yi Jung”? Ji Hoo Sunbae finished my sentence while raising his right eyebrow. I just nodded.  “Well you need a ride”? “No, its ok I will take the cab” I rejected the offer, truth was I didn’t want to cause too much trouble for Ji Hoo Sunbae he has already done so much for me.

 

“Nonsense come on” Ji Hoo Sunbae spoke out grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. I tripped because I was standing on the curb of the street and Ji Hoo Sunbae pulled me over unexpectedly causing me to fall on him, resulting us both hugging. I felt completely awkward and quickly stood back up, Ji Hoo Sunbae looked at me and just seemed to smile “Lets go” “No its ok, I can take the cab” I tried to protest from going with Ji Hoo Sunbae but he eventually won by giving me a sad face, then I had no choice, but to agree. I saw that I had dropped the pink gift box; I quickly picked it up and sat behind Ji Hoo Sunbae, he gave out a big smile of victory and we drove off.

 

Third Person (Me Narrating) 

 

As Ji Hoo and Ga Eul drove off they had missed to notice someone in the far corner taking pictures of both of them. Looking at the pictures that were just taken the person gave out a smile and began to walk towards the hospital Yi Jung was in.

 

Within 10 minutes, because of the fast speed of the motorcycle Ji Hoo stopped in front of Ga Eul`s house, she quickly got off the bike and went in, she was very excited about making food for Yi Jung that she forgot to invite Ji Hoo in. Ji Hoo smiled to her actions. Then a minute later Ga Eul peaked out her door and spoke out “Sunbae aren’t you coming”? Ji Hoo didn’t say anything and just went inside because it was too cold for him to stay outside. As soon as Ji Hoo went in, Ga Eul was already at work in the kitchen. Ji Hoo didn’t want to bother her so he decided to look around, trying to kill his boredom. It was the first time he had walked into a commoner`s house, sure he had seen Jan Di`s house, but he never went inside. As he walked around he saw many pictures of Ga Eul and her parents, she seemed very happy with them. There were drawings as well which Ji Hoo observed to be Ga Eul`s because she had signed them. Ji Hoo after reaching the end of the collection of pictures and drawings on the shelves that were in the living room, Ji Hoo found a picture of Yi Jung, which was placed behind another frame. The photo of Yi Jung when there at Caledonia and Yi Jung seemed to be somewhere high up and Ga Eul seemed to snap a picture of him without him noticing, it wasnt the best picture of Yi Jung but at least Ga Eul tried, Ji Hoo thought to himself.

 

The picture of Yi Jung was in a read heart shape frame, and as he became interested in the frame more, because it related with Yi Jung, Ji Hoo looked at the back of the frame and a paper was glued behind it. It was a poem that was written by Ga Eul:

 

“My heart beats, every beat calls your name,

I wish you heard those calls and felt the same.   

I know its weird, but I think I love you,

Call it obsession or addiction but I can`t seem to live without you.

My heart is only there to love you,

My arms are only given to embrace you.

You are my once in a lifetime soul mate,

Our meet, our time passed with one another, I don’t know what you call it, but to me its fate.”

 

After reading the poem it had even though short touched Ji Hoo`s heart and he was happy to know his friend had a girl like Ga Eul looking after him.

 

“You shouldn’t touch others stuff without permission Sunbae” Ga Eul spoke out, standing behind Ji Hoo, Ji Hoo with a shock quickly put the frame back on the shelf and faced Ga Eul and smiled. “Sorry I was just.... just” Ji Hoo couldn’t seem to find a good excuse. “Its ok, just next I think you should ask” Ji Hoo nodded and Ga Eul approached the shelf and correctly placed the frame of Yi Jung in its place.

 

“You like Yi Jung that much, the poem was really sweet. I didn’t know you wrote poems”

 

“Deh I do. You read it, yes I do, I write my feelings into poems it helps me express them” Ga Eul now blushing spoke out.

 

Ji Hoo smiled, Ga Eul returned it and went back to the kitchen and brought out hot coffee and handed it to Ji Hoo. “You must me cold, here drink this, it will keep you up and warm. I will go change now just wait here for me for a few minutes I will be right back” Ga Eul ran to the kitchen turned of the stoves, because she was done cooking and after cleaning up, she ran up her wooden stairs to her room and closed the door and locked it.

 

Yi Jung`s POV

 

“I don’t believe you, it’s not true. Ga Eul would never do that”! I yelled to the person standing in front of me.


“You might not believe me, but you do believe these photos right, what do you have to say now” the person handed me some photos and I looked them over. 

 

I looked at the photos I was being shown, my eyes opened widely to what I saw, Ga Eul was hugging Ji Hoo and he was holding her hand and she also rode with him on his bike. They both seemed so happy, I guess I was wrong again Ga Eul was a girl too she could change her interest. The truth that I know now is that she really does like Ji Hoo. Just those thoughts made my heart sink. I put my hand into my pocket and crumbled up a paper in anger that was in there, which I had planned to give to Ga Eul. I wanted to cry my heart out, but I tried hard to keep them in.

 

“She isn’t worth it for you; she was just playing around with you. Stop hurting yourself and forget Ga Eul forever”! The person who showed me the photo spoke out.

 

 

So what do you guys think, suspenseful? Well I hope it is getting your attention. Let me know what you think is happening here I love hearing your ideas too. Please do let me know whom you think the person is who is trying to break apart Yi Jung and Ga Eul. I don’t care who you think it is as long as you tell me I would love that. Thank you :)!